I'm with Scaramucci on gun control

Although I'm a liberal, today I praise Donald Trump's pick for communications director.
SBM5vri.jpg

I do not like Trump but I have to give him credit when he makes a wise decision.
Please give this thread a positive rating for Scaramucci and more control on guns. Guns kill a lot of people.

You do know that Scaramucci will have absolutely nothing to do with enacting any new Federal gun control law, don't you?

Although I'm a liberal, today I praise Donald Trump's pick for communications director.
SBM5vri.jpg

I do not like Trump but I have to give him credit when he makes a wise decision.
Please give this thread a positive rating for Scaramucci and more control on guns. Guns kill a lot of people.

You do know that Scaramucci will have absolutely nothing to do with enacting any new Federal gun control law, don't you?
You do know that you don't know what you're talking about, don't you?

SBM5vri.jpg

Congress passes laws you idiot not White House Communication Directors. You may not know it because you are an uneducated low information Moon Bat but his job is Communications Director. If Trump tells him to go out and sell the the right to keep and bear arms he will say "yes sir".

SBM5vri.jpg

Congress passes laws you idiot not White House Communication Directors. You may not know it because you are an uneducated low information Moon Bat but his job is Communications Director. If Trump tells him to go out and sell the the right to keep and bear arms he will say "yes sir".
I see, no law has ever been passed from pressure from a non congress person? Who's the idiot?

SBM5vri.jpg

You have no idea what you are talking about...please, try to do some basic research before you post....

1) he isn't making policy, he is the mouth piece so his views don't matter.

2) he is wrong....

3) What gun control do you think is needed and how would it work to stop criminals and mass shooters....

Here...before you start, the truth....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Concealed carry permit number....

New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN

Interesting. Trump kissed the ass of the NRA and now appoints a gun grabber? Isn't gun grabber the definition of all who seek gun controls?

I guess when your popularity begins to sink like a rock, one worries about their safety. Food for thought.

He is a mouth piece...he isn't in charge of policy...moron.

In a week or so the happy, dancing gun controllers will come to realize that a WH head of communications has little to no bearing on policy or, most importantly, Congressional legislation.
I still agree with Scaramucci. Don't you?

No...he doesn't have any clue about guns in this country...he is simply another person who listens to the democrat controlled news without actually trying to understand the issue....

SBM5vri.jpg

Seems a strange choice, he's pro-gay marriage, not so pro-gun, basically not a Republican at all.....

And he was a Scott Walker supporter, then Jeb Bush, then Ted Cruz, he called Trump a buffoon and a political hack....and Trump hired him because he is good at his job.....you guys keep underestimating Trump and he keeps beating you like drums........

Trump hires people who can do the job, and fires the ones who can't...that is why Spicer had to go.......

Trump needs to find his General Sherman for this war against Democrats...it took Lincoln years to find the right General to beat the democrats during the Civil War...but he is looking......and when he finds him the left wingers will weep...

Quoting in picture form is meaningless. For all we know he was 12 when he said that. But he isn't the president.
3 months ago, Scaramucci touted Eisenhower's quote that making guns is akin to stealing food from hungry people. “Every gun made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense,a theft from those who hunger and are not fed" Ike

Anthony Scaramucci on Twitter
"The Mooch" is a cherry-picking idiot. He cherry-picked one sentence out of an entire speech by Ike to spread a specific anti-Constitutional agenda. It was not what Ike was speaking about.

Here is President Eisenhower's "Chance for Peace" speech in total: Dwight D. Eisenhower: Address "The Chance for Peace" Delivered Before the American Society of Newspaper Editors.

Note that Ike admits that the Soviets are aggressively hostile and militant. The crux of his speech is to attempt negotiations with the Soviets to reduce armaments on both sides. NOT, as LWers want to do, just disarm our side.

His speech has nothing to do with Second Amendment rights nor of depriving Americans either their natural right of self-defense nor to render the US helpless before an aggressive enemy.

SBM5vri.jpg

Seems a strange choice, he's pro-gay marriage, not so pro-gun, basically not a Republican at all.....

And he was a Scott Walker supporter, then Jeb Bush, then Ted Cruz, he called Trump a buffoon and a political hack....and Trump hired him because he is good at his job.....you guys keep underestimating Trump and he keeps beating you like drums........

Trump hires people who can do the job, and fires the ones who can't...that is why Spicer had to go.......

Trump needs to find his General Sherman for this war against Democrats...it took Lincoln years to find the right General to beat the democrats during the Civil War...but he is looking......and when he finds him the left wingers will weep...

Well, except for the fact that he wasn't fired!

SBM5vri.jpg

You have no idea what you are talking about...please, try to do some basic research before you post....

1) he isn't making policy, he is the mouth piece so his views don't matter.

2) he is wrong....

3) What gun control do you think is needed and how would it work to stop criminals and mass shooters....

Here...before you start, the truth....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Concealed carry permit number....

New Study: Over 16.3 million concealed handgun permits, last year saw the largest increase ever in number of permits - Crime Prevention Research Center

actual study...

Concealed Carry Permit Holders Across the United States: 2017 by John R. Lott :: SSRN
i forced you to say that Scaramucci is a moron.

Quoting in picture form is meaningless. For all we know he was 12 when he said that. But he isn't the president.
3 months ago, Scaramucci touted Eisenhower's quote that making guns is akin to stealing food from hungry people. “Every gun made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense,a theft from those who hunger and are not fed" Ike

"The Mooch" is a cherry-picking idiot. He cherry-picked one sentence out of an entire speech by Ike to spread a specific anti-Constitutional agenda. It was not what Ike was speaking about.

Here is President Eisenhower's "Chance for Peace" speech in total: Dwight D. Eisenhower: Address "The Chance for Peace" Delivered Before the American Society of Newspaper Editors.

Note that Ike admits that the Soviets are aggressively hostile and militant. The crux of his speech is to attempt negotiations with the Soviets to reduce armaments on both sides. NOT, as LWers want to do, just disarm our side.

His speech has nothing to do with Second Amendment rights nor of depriving Americans either their natural right of self-defense nor to render the US helpless before an aggressive enemy.
Another conservative slams Scaramucci. I'm loving it.

Another conservative slams Scaramucci. I'm loving it.
According to the "conservatives" on this forum, I'm a "lib" so love it, love yourself and love everyone.

Does Scaramucci's personal opinion of the gun culture in America make y'all lefties like the Trump administration even more than you used to? Tell me again how the Administration's "communications director" has jurisdiction (or authority) or the legal experience to interpret the provisions of the 2nd Amendment? Scaramucci was a Goldman Sachs corporate attorney. Does that make you feel better about the Trump administration?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back