I'm watching the Super Bowl, ordering some fattening food and I don't care! Sue me! Let God decide

God will decide my fate for this decision.

I look forward to the XFL, In the meantime, how can I not watch to see if the 40 year old GOAT gets his sixth!?
Are we supposed to care? You need a cookie or something?

Here...

71FMVgWPAxL._SL1500_.jpg

I look forward to the XFL, In the meantime, how can I not watch to see if the 40 year old GOAT gets his sixth!?

G-d doesn't decide if you're fat. You do.

I agree but as a nation we eat crap for food. I cut wheat, cut out processed food and went organic and I lost 80 lbs and I’m back to a healthy weight.

What a great game, these Eagles and Patriots should be proud of their performances.

I agree but as a nation we eat crap for food. I cut wheat, cut out processed food and went organic and I lost 80 lbs and I’m back to a healthy weight.

good for you! that's hard work, but worth it. me? I stay away from carbs and I buy organic for home. yes, as a nation we eat garbage. everywhere you look there are chips and fried foods and carbs. you have to make a concerted effort to eat healthy.

congrats!

good for you! that's hard work, but worth it. me? I stay away from carbs and I buy organic for home. yes, as a nation we eat garbage. everywhere you look there are chips and fried foods and carbs. you have to make a concerted effort to eat healthy.

congrats!

Congrats to you also, it is very tempting to eat crap food but the more I’m away from it the easier it gets.

Forum List

Back