I'm watching the "political suicide" of Benghazi GOP members

You think the constituents that voted those republicans into office are going to say to themselves next election: " you know self, that guy we elected tried and failed to attack Hillary Clinton whom we now suddenly love, so I guess we should vote them out of office now."

What a looney toon you are.

NO, NO.....you're either a bit slow or you're evading the outcome.....I am NOT saying that those elected right wingers will have their constituents fall in "love" with Clinton......On the contrary......those constituents will be MORE pissed that whomever they elected FAILED in keeping Hillary out of the oval office.

And there is where you are dead wrong. Conservatives don't think that way. Unlike you left wing nutters, we are concerned about right and wrong, whereas you people only care about winning. I guarantee you that win or lose in the Benghazi affair, their constituents will be proud of them for standing up for truth and justice. Hillary's ability to slither away unscathed will only solidify their hatred for her.

If Hillary "slither away unscathed", what do you think will happen to the GOP? They ill gain new levels of disrespect and distrust as a party!!

Real charges against Hillary must come out of this now!! No "there is nothing there" or "pays a fine" action will work.

How Benghazi and the server/email scandal has played out, the Republicans need real "behind prison for several years" crimes served up on her ass.

Or else, the GOP will look like incompetent wide eyed fools that no one should give power to.

None of that has anything to do with my argument with the OP. I'm simply saying that he is dead wrong about those guys committing political suicide. Hillary slithering away won't make them dislike Trey Gowdy and the others, it will only make them hate Hillary all the more. The ONLY disrespect that the GOP will suffer is from the DNC and the DNC did not put those people in office.

If Hillary "slithers away", It will look as though Gowdy did not do all that was necessary to catch her.

Yes, conservatives will hate her more, but what will everyone else think? That is the underlining problem here. These committees need to expose Hillary as a danger to society, criminal madwoman deserving jail time.

The politics of these hearings are drummed up to the point that both sides could politically damage themselves. It is a political game of Russian Roulette..

These hearings are typical politics. The Republicans see it as a chance to hopefully damage the Democrat's best presidential candidate and the Democrats refuse to entertain even the slightest possibility that any errors were made because it would shatter their chances of holding the White House. The entire affair is partisan on both sides, so unfortunately we'll probably never really know anything.

Nope. The democrats absolutely acknowledged that errors were made. You fail the libertarian test of reasonable bipartisan finger pointing.

You think the constituents that voted those republicans into office are going to say to themselves next election: " you know self, that guy we elected tried and failed to attack Hillary Clinton whom we now suddenly love, so I guess we should vote them out of office now."

What a looney toon you are.

NO, NO.....you're either a bit slow or you're evading the outcome.....I am NOT saying that those elected right wingers will have their constituents fall in "love" with Clinton......On the contrary......those constituents will be MORE pissed that whomever they elected FAILED in keeping Hillary out of the oval office.

And there is where you are dead wrong. Conservatives don't think that way. Unlike you left wing nutters, we are concerned about right and wrong, whereas you people only care about winning. I guarantee you that win or lose in the Benghazi affair, their constituents will be proud of them for standing up for truth and justice. Hillary's ability to slither away unscathed will only solidify their hatred for her.

If Hillary "slither away unscathed", what do you think will happen to the GOP? They ill gain new levels of disrespect and distrust as a party!!

Real charges against Hillary must come out of this now!! No "there is nothing there" or "pays a fine" action will work.

How Benghazi and the server/email scandal has played out, the Republicans need real "behind prison for several years" crimes served up on her ass.

Or else, the GOP will look like incompetent wide eyed fools that no one should give power to.

None of that has anything to do with my argument with the OP. I'm simply saying that he is dead wrong about those guys committing political suicide. Hillary slithering away won't make them dislike Trey Gowdy and the others, it will only make them hate Hillary all the more. The ONLY disrespect that the GOP will suffer is from the DNC and the DNC did not put those people in office.

If Hillary "slithers away", It will look as though Gowdy did not do all that was necessary to catch her.

Yes, conservatives will hate her more, but what will everyone else think? That is the underlining problem here. These committees need to expose Hillary as a danger to society, criminal madwoman deserving jail time.

The politics of these hearings are drummed up to the point that both sides could politically damage themselves. It is a political game of Russian Roulette..

Can't argue with that. But to say that they are committing political suicide is absurd.

:lol: Hardley... the left spent how many gazillion dollars to get who? Scooter Libby? And the left howled in unison at their great triumph.

Whatthefuckever.

I agree.

Neither Hillbat nor her grossly incompetent State Department will ever be held accountable for their gross negligence in the attack on Benghazi and the deaths of those four men.

An attack they knew from the get go was terrorists. An attack they had months of warnings about. They didn't add security and didn't pull our people out like the Brits and the Red Cross did.

Of course those on the left could care about the dead men as long as they see Hillbat as a winner. A Hillbat who is as grossly incompetent as her State Department.

Anyone who thinks she or that State Department will be held accountable is in for disappointment.

Let's say....for argument sake.....that you're correct (you're not, really)......But if you were, then the RNC extension through this Benghazi select committee is either incompetent or powerless.

Feel better???

HillarySwordFight.jpg

As I've stated before......

First, I am NOT a fan of Hillary....but your witch hunting showed both the incompetency and hypocrisy of elected right wingers, AND have driven many of us into Hillary's camp by default.

Second, if elected right wingers didn't have so many skeletons in their own closets, they would have gone after Hillary's deals with the Clinton's Foundation...and been more successful.....They did not and Hillary wiped the floor with their incompetent inquisition yesterday.

Now, just to add to your "discomfort"....Just picture what Hillary could do in a debate with Trump-baby.

Forum List

Back