i'm sorry, but this is well and truly fucked up

There have been some terrible crimes committed here lately as well, del. I don't think there can be any meaning behind them. Sometimes, horrible things just happen.

My guess is the girl pissed off the boy and he tried to kill her with all the forethought he'd give to playing a video game. I dunno what we're supposed to do with people that damaged.

I do, you start throwing the parents of the misbehaving children in prison.

And then what do you do with the misbehaving children...and the grandchildren?

Wow, I am shocked. Okay so this make her what 10 perhaps 11 when she got pregnant and him age 12? She was what 11, giving birth and then stabbed in the neck in a fit of domestic violence at age 13?

This is so wrong on so many levels it boggles my mind. Sorry but if that was my girl I would have had her aborted.

Where were the damn parents?

She could be a grandmother at 22. :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

This was an interesting quote from the article, and I agree.

“When this was discovered, it stirred up a lot of inquiries — like how did an 11-year-old girl give birth in the first place without stirring up attention?’’ Leach said.

Police were trying to locate the baby’s birth certificate to determine whether she was born in the United States or in Mexico, Leach said.

There have been some terrible crimes committed here lately as well, del. I don't think there can be any meaning behind them. Sometimes, horrible things just happen.

My guess is the girl pissed off the boy and he tried to kill her with all the forethought he'd give to playing a video game. I dunno what we're supposed to do with people that damaged.

Foster care to homes with decent parents who truly LOVE and WANT children to give them guidance and wisdom and love. It's not a perfect solution...but it has to be better than what we're doing now.

You don't think A LOT of parents would start paying more attention to what little Johnny is doing if their bad behavior might cost them?

Example, up until 3 years ago our school had a pretty serous truancy problem, and the kids just basically didn't care when they got caught. We voted as a school board to start reporting the parents to police when their children missed too many days. Today our truancy is half of what it was then.

they put a condom dispenser in the boys room at a local grade school. someone wrote in magic marker next to it, "this is the worst chewing gum i've ever tasted." condoms aren't so bad if you get the ribbed kind and wear them inside out. the point here is, it is madness liberal assault on out schools, and our kids, the beginning of organized chaos, and the fall of a beautiful place in time.... it could have been beautiful, would have been beautiful without obama's "leadership" we could have had mccain... rats...

Parents probably fundamentalist Christians who instead of believing in condoms told the children to put their faith in god.

“When this was discovered, it stirred up a lot of inquiries — like how did an 11-year-old girl give birth in the first place without stirring up attention?’’ Leach said.

Police were trying to locate the baby’s birth certificate to determine whether she was born in the United States or in Mexico, Leach said.

Teenager charged in attack on 13-year-old mother of his child - The Boston Globe
Sad to say, this tells the rest of the story. The other cultures that we're inviting to our country are bringing their own culture with them. In Mexico it is quite common not only for little girls to be sexually active, but for them to be active with adult men.

the article says they both live with their parents, but i don't think there was any parenting going on.

Agreed. Anyone can be a mother or father. Takes real parents to raise their kids right and in a responsible manner.
Murkins no longer raise children. The system does.
Both parents normally work and a large percentage of them are highly medicated and out of touch with reality.
Schools are brainwashing centers and television and games create a psychotic and violent population.
I wont even touch on "music" .
You thought things were fucked up in 1990, worse in 2000,, incredibly worse after al CIAduh did 911, terrible during the " recession".
You aint seen nothin' yet.

Last edited:
they put a condom dispenser in the boys room at a local grade school. someone wrote in magic marker next to it, "this is the worst chewing gum i've ever tasted." condoms aren't so bad if you get the ribbed kind and wear them inside out. the point here is, it is madness liberal assault on out schools, and our kids, the beginning of organized chaos, and the fall of a beautiful place in time.... it could have been beautiful, would have been beautiful without obama's "leadership" we could have had mccain... rats...
Drink much?

So I guess we all agree to take that brave stance that condemns children for having children, right?

Nice to see there's something we can agree on, at least.

You are so right! If McCain/Palin led our country right now, there would be no underage children having sex, and every child would be attending school, getting good grades, there would be no gangs, no drugs, just peace on earth and goodwill towards men.

Ah, the good old days of pre-2008 when the Republicans ruled the world. *sob*

i highly doubt they planned to have a child at age 11.

They didn't PLAN anything...these kids were 11 and 12 years old when they got busy...

Pathetic...these parents should be stripped of their parental rights and thrown in jail for abuse. It's neglect...pure and simple.

For once, I agree with you. After all, parents can be thrown in jail for providing their underaged teens with alcohol even if supervised, and this is an even bigger offense in my opinion.

what is fucked here? the pregnancy and/or the stabbing?

historically, women have given birth at that age, biologically, they can....do you consider biology or history fucked?

obviously, they're both fucked, but i consider an eleven year old giving birth to be really fucked. this isn't the 11th century.

what is your threshold? 13 years of age? 18 years of age? just curious....given that biologically 'girls' can have children around 13 years of age......if this is so wrong, why is it that they can have babies at that age?

it goes beyond morals.....morals is why most hate gay sex....its "abnormal" or something like that...yet...it is biologically normal to have birth at 13....if you don't add morals

There's a scientific question that should be answered: Why are girls maturing much faster than even a few decades ago? It used to be that 14 was the average age a female began the menstrual cycle. Now it's ten?????

:cuckoo:

what is fucked here? the pregnancy and/or the stabbing?

historically, women have given birth at that age, biologically, they can....do you consider biology or history fucked?

obviously, they're both fucked, but i consider an eleven year old giving birth to be really fucked. this isn't the 11th century.

what is your threshold? 13 years of age? 18 years of age? just curious....given that biologically 'girls' can have children around 13 years of age......if this is so wrong, why is it that they can have babies at that age?

it goes beyond morals.....morals is why most hate gay sex....its "abnormal" or something like that...yet...it is biologically normal to have birth at 13....if you don't add morals
Giving birth at a very young age is probably a health risk for many girls. But your post makes sense. The objection to girls becoming mothers at such young ages is based on cultural mores. I find it odd that our society is so anti teen pregnancy and yet so nonchalant about women having children at advanced ages. I should think the latter is more dangerous medically speaking.

Well, if you are going to criminalize parenting then what standards will you use? Must the parents have been negligent in some way? Will there be a reasonable consideration of different parenting styles? Or are you just going to make the parents strictly liable for their child's conduct?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I just don't think it's all that workable.

Well, if you are going to criminalize parenting then what standards will you use? Must the parents have been negligent in some way? Will there be a reasonable consideration of different parenting styles? Or are you just going to make the parents strictly liable for their child's conduct?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea. I just don't think it's all that workable.

I don't know how some or all of these apply to this particular situation, but this summarizes existing law regarding parental liability.

Children, Custody & Support Laws, Info, & Legal Help | Library | MyFamilyLaw.com
Excerpt:
1. Parental Responsibilities
Parents have a legal obligation to provide for the health and safety and well-being of their children. This is true for biological parents as well as for adoptive parents; for married parents and for divorced parents.

But being responsible for your child means more than just providing room and board. As a parent, you may be legally liable for any damage your child causes through negligent behavior or in a criminal act.

Forum List

Back