i'm sorry, but this is well and truly fucked up

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
SAN DIEGO — A 14-year-old accused in the nonfatal stabbing of the 13-year-old mother of his baby was in custody yesterday after being charged with attempted murder in San Diego County.The teen stabbed the girl in the neck at his home on June 16 in National City, where he lived with his parents, according to police.

The girl has since been released from the hospital and returned home, where she lives with her parents and her 18-month-old daughter, said National City police Sergeant Dennis Leach

Teenager charged in attack on 13-year-old mother of his child - The Boston Globe

seriously fucked

SAN DIEGO — A 14-year-old accused in the nonfatal stabbing of the 13-year-old mother of his baby was in custody yesterday after being charged with attempted murder in San Diego County.The teen stabbed the girl in the neck at his home on June 16 in National City, where he lived with his parents, according to police.

The girl has since been released from the hospital and returned home, where she lives with her parents and her 18-month-old daughter, said National City police Sergeant Dennis Leach

Teenager charged in attack on 13-year-old mother of his child - The Boston Globe

seriously fucked

Yes...they seriously fucked. That's how they got pregnarated.

• Banned
yes... it is. on many levels.

but if they'd been given condoms, we'd have been encouraging them to have sex, i'm sure. :cuckoo:

i have no problem with giving teenagers condoms.

unfortunately, eleven isn't a teenager. these are feral chidren

very, very sad.

:disbelief: That's just wow. What the hell, where are the damn parents in all this? :eusa_eh:

but if they'd been given condoms, we'd have been encouraging them to have sex, i'm sure. :cuckoo:

very, very sad.

absolutely. but on the other hand, did anyone talk to them about sex?

and whose idea was it for a child to have a child?

• Banned
:disbelief: That's just wow. What the hell, where are the damn parents in all this? :eusa_eh:

beats me-supposedly they both live with their parents, but it boggles the mind.

if my daughter had gotten pregnant at 11, my wife and i would have had it terminated. 11 years old, jesus

if my daughter had gotten pregnant at 11, my wife and i would have had it terminated. 11 years old, jesus

I take issue with the thought of terminating an 11 year old.

very, very sad.

absolutely. but on the other hand, did anyone talk to them about sex?

and whose idea was it for a child to have a child?

the article says they both live with their parents, but i don't think there was any parenting going on.

the article says they both live with their parents, but i don't think there was any parenting going on.

Agreed. Anyone can be a mother or father. Takes real parents to raise their kids right and in a responsible manner.

i think they're restarting the spongebob video in the other thread. if you hurry, you can catch the beginning. :thup:

i think they're restarting the spongebob video in the other thread. if you hurry, you can catch the beginning. :thup:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture831-dramatic-gopher.gif

SPONGEBOB???

• Thanks
Reactions: del
There have been some terrible crimes committed here lately as well, del. I don't think there can be any meaning behind them. Sometimes, horrible things just happen.

My guess is the girl pissed off the boy and he tried to kill her with all the forethought he'd give to playing a video game. I dunno what we're supposed to do with people that damaged.

seriously fucked

what is fucked here? the pregnancy and/or the stabbing?

historically, women have given birth at that age, biologically, they can....do you consider biology or history fucked?

OK, first of all....I have a student whose mother had him at age 12. He thought until the beginning of second grade she was his sister, and his grandmother (her mom) was his mom.

Babies having babies..........yet I love that little guy so much, and he is being raised by 2 moms really, and they are really involved in his schooling and such.

But,,,,,I know that's not the case for a lot of these young moms....if you're going to have a baby that young, give it up for adoption.

11 year old mothers............14 year old attempted killers..........

:(

seriously fucked

historically, women have given birth at that age, biologically, they can....do you consider biology or history fucked?

obviously, they're both fucked, but i consider an eleven year old giving birth to be really fucked. this isn't the 11th century.

i highly doubt they planned to have a child at age 11.

They didn't PLAN anything...these kids were 11 and 12 years old when they got busy...

Pathetic...these parents should be stripped of their parental rights and thrown in jail for abuse. It's neglect...pure and simple.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

seriously fucked

obviously, they're both fucked, but i consider an eleven year old giving birth to be really fucked. this isn't the 11th century.

what is your threshold? 13 years of age? 18 years of age? just curious....given that biologically 'girls' can have children around 13 years of age......if this is so wrong, why is it that they can have babies at that age?

it goes beyond morals.....morals is why most hate gay sex....its "abnormal" or something like that...yet...it is biologically normal to have birth at 13....if you don't add morals

There have been some terrible crimes committed here lately as well, del. I don't think there can be any meaning behind them. Sometimes, horrible things just happen.

My guess is the girl pissed off the boy and he tried to kill her with all the forethought he'd give to playing a video game. I dunno what we're supposed to do with people that damaged.

I do, you start throwing the parents of the misbehaving children in prison.

Forum List

Back