‘I’m Sorry, But It’s Too Late’: Alabama Doctor On Treating Unvaccinated, Dying COVID Patients

Deserve what? I have given gallons of my own fucking blood to help cure COVID patients once I get the vaccine, I am no longer eligible to donate so please fuck off. I have helped save over 50 lives while you were making your fat fuck stupid analogies.
I believe you about as far as I could throw you.

Yes they do.

A five year old boy died in his mother's arms of covid in Georgia.

He was otherwise healthy and had no preexisting conditions.

If the adults around him had been vaccinated he wouldn't have contracted the virus and died.

There are many of those stories now because people believe the lies.
Lord have mercy-----you think the parents are likely suspects of infecting him? Hmmmm try probably class mates........

Lord have mercy-----you think the parents are likely suspects of infecting him? Hmmmm try probably class mates........
Didn't crazy right wingers claim kids couldn't get or spread the virus? I know I read that here lots of times.

Yes they do.

A five year old boy died in his mother's arms of covid in Georgia.

He was otherwise healthy and had no preexisting conditions.

If the adults around him had been vaccinated he wouldn't have contracted the virus and died.

There are many of those stories now because people believe the lies.
That child died from Strep throat and a staph infection and happened to have covid. You morons will lie about anything if it will advance your bullshit. A 5-year-old with COVID-19 died in an extremely rare case in Georgia

Just remember...when you get the virus (and with the Delta variant spreading like wild fire you will) and you're lying in your hospital bed...don't ask for the vaccine.

It's too late

And previous infection is only about as good as a single dose (out of two) of the vaccine...which is to say...not really protected...

Just remember...when you get the virus (and with the Delta variant spreading like wild fire you will) and you're lying in your hospital bed...don't ask for the vaccine.

It's too late
The Delta virus is very mild. You are uninformed and unscientific.

Covid is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

All if it can be avoided with two simple shots in the arm.

View attachment 515882View attachment 515884
trollboy is at it again ignoring that the best doctors in the world say the vaccine is whats dangerous and the virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu.

as always,his ass gets handed to him on a platter by me.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
trollboy is at it again ignoring that the best doctors in the world say the vaccine is whats dangerous and the virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu.

as always,his ass gets handed to him on a platter by me.:auiqs.jpg:
Best doctors in the world?

On YouTube maybe

The Delta virus is very mild. You are uninformed and unscientific.

This post didn't age well.

The delta variant of the virus has 1000 times more of the viral load than the original virus.

People who were perfectly healthy are now dying. So are children.

Forum List

Back