‘I’m Sorry, But It’s Too Late’: Alabama Doctor On Treating Unvaccinated, Dying COVID Patients

I've had covid twice. First time minor symptoms. Second time over a year later, asymptomatic. If you can believe this tripe. I should be dead. My husband, The Captain, was asymptomatic the entire time.

the covid tests are shit and set up to get the result the covid test giver WANTS.

Must be a lot of covid infections in the White House becasue Psaki is saying the WH will NOT SHARE THE NUMBER of infections from that Bunch of Texas Demo'crats who took off from Texas. That sure backfired in a big way didn't it? LOLOLOL

Your President Biden said you guys are safe with the vaccine. You don't have to worry about the unvaxxed. You can trust the federal government, Fauci and Biden. can't you?

It's amazing that confused old pervert said that and NO ONE in the garbage media called him out on it.

He's assuring people that they can't get Covid if they're vaccinated, while his fellow DemoKKKrats from Texas are spreading Covid all over Washington DC while claiming they were vaccinated. The willingness of the left to be lied to is astonishing.

Covid is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

All if it can be avoided with two simple shots in the arm.

View attachment 515882View attachment 515884
Would you like it when a doctor tells a patient, “Sorry, it’s too late. You can’t undo getting the vaccine you took” when they are dying in a hospital due to vaccine complications?

Got a link for that?

now i know the left has a reading comprehension problem...or you're just plain blind. I posted the link with my remark. LOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Is the Alabama doctor punishing patients for not being vaccinated? I expect him to run for office as a democrat o be appointed to Biden's team. What about the people who have been vaccinated , like the V.P. and still test positive? Will they be labeled as political enemies too?
Exactly how do you think he was punishing his patients?

What an idiot. Lots of people survive car crashes even though they weren't wearing a seat belt. It's still stupid to not buckle up.
Not the same you fat old fuck. Surviving a car crash doesn't make you less resistant to future crashes but surviving COVID does. You're one dumb mother fucker. You're old too, which sucks

Last edited:
I RECALL Kamala Harris telling the world early on that she would not put anything in her body that Donald Trump had anything to do with.
Not what she said. She said if scientists and doctors, etc said it was safe, she would be first in line, but she wouldn't take it on just trump's word. Why do you always misrepresent what was said?

And yet youre willing to inject yourself with trumps experimental mrna therapy
YOUR complete trust in bureaucracies is noted

How about an azt chaser to go with your upcoming boosters ?

View attachment 515922
I did just fine with my vaccination just like all the other vaccinations I've gotten in my life. I'm not that gullible.....like orange cultists are.

The alleged doctor who wrote that drivel or was written about is a damn cruel lying bitch. I would bet the farm that she allows her trump supporting/conservative patients (if indeed she has any) die under her 'care'.

WTF? I hope you get what you deserve. Idiot.
Deserve what? I have given gallons of my own fucking blood to help cure COVID patients once I get the vaccine, I am no longer eligible to donate so please fuck off. I have helped save over 50 lives while you were making your fat fuck stupid analogies.

Most people have a trashy spleen that is filled with all types of toxins, especially from eating GMO foods that it's soaked with a lot of pesticides. And the spleen cleanses the blood from viruses and chemical toxins that lowers the immune system.

But activated charcoal can absorb toxins and bacterial infections from the body. Like doctors that are treating those who have overdosed on drugs. They use charcoal to absorb the drugs from the body.

And so keeping the spleen clean will help prevent viruses from taking over.

But if you have a healthy spleen, that it also can filter the vaccine from the blood. But a spleen that is not functioning properly. When vaccinated, that it will cause the person to feel fatigue and dizzy all of the time,

Forum List

Back