‘I’m Sorry, But It’s Too Late’: Alabama Doctor On Treating Unvaccinated, Dying COVID Patients

Covid is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

All if it can be avoided with two simple shots in the arm.

View attachment 515882View attachment 515884
Bull

FUCKING

SHIT!!!

Covid is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

All if it can be avoided with two simple shots in the arm.

View attachment 515882View attachment 515884
What about alternatives ? Ivermectin or hqc ,or the other 2 treatments.. the new one two southern governors are getting ?

What a piece of shit and a giant fucking evil loser this Dr is

This is what happens when you advance women and blacks with affirmative action programs ...you get second rate care

Three FULLY VAXXED congrescritters have come down with the Cov. They'll get treatment that you, little obedient slave to the state, will never see. Let's watch these guys for a couple years. Good chance the old one won't be with us in a few years seein' as the vaxx affects and weakens further their compromised organs. Who cares about these people now anyway..let them reap what they've tried to push on us.

Break Through infections Among the VAXXED in Los Angeles. And the immunity you thought you were getting is diminishing. So..what's the point in your vaccination? No protection, having to do it again and again, still Getting the virus and the damage potential shown in the experimental vaccine. Forty five years ago, americans weren't so stupid as to believe everything out of the mouth of government.

I'd like to know if anyone knows of any doctor who prescribed ivermectin or HCQ or any patient who received it. BOTH are safe and effective and have been around for years. I've heard of none where i live. Indeed you ask your doctor for it and they will not give it to you because they've been told by the government NOT to do it. These doctors think they'll be last to be eaten....they'll get theirs. They'll be older one day and be in the same fix as their patients. And i think that is just fine.

Break Through infections Among the VAXXED in Los Angeles. And the immunity you thought you were getting is diminishing. So..what's the point in your vaccination? No protection, having to do it again and again, still Getting the virus and the damage potential shown in the experimental vaccine. Forty five years ago, americans weren't so stupid as to believe everything out of the mouth of government.
the point of getting vaccinated it right there in your article. The hospitalization rate is 0.014 percent among vaccinated.

ffp2gk9jn0i71.jpg

Forum List

Back