I'm So Old I Remember When Gerrymandering Was Undemocratic and Racist

I am probably older------the Gerrymandering was INTRACATELY engineered to
the last detail---------no OVERT SEGREGATION was needed------it got geographical

Gerrymandering has been going on since the beginning of the Political process in this Country, and amazingly Democrats NEVER complained about the Federal Government FORCING States to gerrymander for minority districts, the WORST cases are those federally mandated districts.

Obama Uses Gerrymandering To Push Voters To Unseat Republicans In 2018.

We’re now at the “moving imaginary armies around on the map in the führerbunker” stage of Democrat collapse.

How old are you, 125 years old?

Gerrymandering has been going on in the Democrat cities for at least 80 years

How racial gerrymandering deprives black people of political power

By Kim SoffenJune 9, 2016

How racial gerrymandering deprives black people of political power

Undemocratic America: How Gerrymandering is Diminishing the US Democracy by Ra’Shad Johnson @Georgia State University

cynical bastards did the Gerrymandering------it's OVER NOW -----isn't it?

We’re now at the “moving imaginary armies around on the map in the führerbunker” stage of Democrat collapse.

You agree with gerrymandering or are you against gerrymandering?

Both parties do it. And like to claim it is perfectly okay as long as it is done just to deny votes to the opposite party.

Personally I think gerrymandering is wrong regardless of which party does it.

What about you?

Gerrymandering has been going all over America for longer than that.

Republicans have mastered the art of gerrymandering.

Are you for gerrymandering?

Or against it?

So long as State Constitutions are not violated I have no problem with HOW a State chooses to create districts, remind me how upset you are with the districts created by the Federal Government to force black districts?

So long as State Constitutions are not violated I have no problem with HOW a State chooses to create districts, remind me how upset you are with the districts created by the Federal Government to force black districts?

If you are replying to me- I will say I am against all gerrymandering- regardless of the reason.

imrs.php

I think gerrymandering is an assault on all voters- by intentionally diluting the votes of those not belonging to the party in power.

But I can see why there are those who don't care about votes being diluted.

If you are replying to me- I will say I am against all gerrymandering- regardless of the reason.

imrs.php

I think gerrymandering is an assault on all voters- by intentionally diluting the votes of those not belonging to the party in power.

You realize the districts you just listed were ALL created by the democrats to ensure blacks won a seat unfairly? Every one of those were created by the Federal Government interfering in State business.

imrs.php

You realize the districts you just listed were ALL created by the democrats to ensure blacks won a seat unfairly? Every one of those were created by the Federal Government interfering in State business.

Frankly I don't know if that is true or not- and I don't care.

I do care in particular with the gerrymandering of districts by either party to dis-enfranchise those of the other party.

Do you?

imrs.php

I do care in particular with the gerrymandering of districts by either party to dis-enfranchise those of the other party.

Do you?
It is easy to look up and even easier to see that the democrats used the claim that blacks were under represented to force ILLEGAL by State law districts on States. Remind me how you have complained about that since the 1990's?

Or against it?

Remind us again when was the last Republican mayor of Chicago was?????

Don't give me any of that bullshit, the Democrats had an 80 year head start.

You do know that election boundaries are generally county lines. They are set by state legislatures not the federal government.
Is that why Obama is using race to create boundaries?

How is Obama setting any boundaries?

imrs.php

Do you?
It is easy to look up and even easier to see that the democrats used the claim that blacks were under represented to force ILLEGAL by State law districts on States. Remind me how you have complained about that since the 1990's?

LOL- poor little snowflake. You won't even answer about whether you love gerrymandering- or you oppose gerrymandering.

I will just put you down as a snowflake who loooooves gerrymandering because you want to ensure your party stays in power- regardless of the votes.

Or against it?

Remind us again when was the last Republican mayor of Chicago was?????

Don't give me any of that bullshit, the Democrats had an 80 year head start.

LOL- tell me all about the gerrymandering in Chicago that results in Democratic mayors getting elected.......that must be a doozy.

Forum List

Back