I'm So Excited: Former Louisiana State House Representative David Duke To Run For U.S. Senate

He will win too and take David Bitters former seat. The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage, the people the founders created this country for. He will make his district proud. Him being in the Klan over 35 years ago should not even be a factor. Robert Byrd, A Grand Kleagle, was a Democratic Senator multiple terms.

The Latest: Ex-KKK leader Duke signs up to run for Senate

Why would this excite you? The man's a racist loon. This is not going anywhere.

And who the hell is David Bitters?
My phone did that. Was trying to say David Vitter

He will win too and take David Bitters former seat. The feeling that he will run is overwhelming. He will bring to the Senate what many lawmakers lack, advocacy for White people of European heritage, the people the founders created this country for. He will make his district proud. Him being in the Klan over 35 years ago should not even be a factor. Robert Byrd, A Grand Kleagle, was a Democratic Senator multiple terms.

The Latest: Ex-KKK leader Duke signs up to run for Senate

Duke registered Friday, the final day of Louisiana’s qualifying period. A registered Republican, he is seeking an open seat vacated by Republican David Vitter.

Duke said Friday he has espoused principles for years that are similar to the themes Republicans are embracing now in the candidacy of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, on issues such as immigration and trade.

He says the majority of Americans “are embracing the core issues I have fought for my entire life.”

In a lengthy speech, Duke said the recent slayings of three law enforcement officers in Baton Rouge were among the catalysts for his Senate bid. He said he wanted to expose racism against “European Americans,” and said the media is biased against him because he was a Ku Klux Klan leader four decades ago.

11 a.m.

The Republican Party of Louisiana is condemning former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, who says he will run for the U.S. Senate.

Chairman Roger Villere says in a statement issued Friday that the party vehemently opposes Duke’s candidacy, calling him “a convicted felon and a hate-filled fraud who does not embody the values of the Republican Party.”

Oh no, it starts again.

To DUKE (verb) to frame someone for being racist
Get someone's name, address, and $200, and donate that money to the Duke campaign in that person's name so the FEC records it, and PRESTO, you framed someone for being racist.

White Supremacist David Duke Announces US Senate Run With Praise for Donald Trump

- http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-supremacist-david-duke-announces-us-senate-run/story?id=40803322 -

White supremacist and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke announced a run for U.S. Senate in Louisiana in a web video today, linking his campaign to the message of Donald Trump’s presidential bid.

“I was the first major candidate in modern times to promote the term and policy of ‘America First,’” Duke said. “We cannot have free trade without fair trade.”

White House Hits Donald Trump for Response to Ex-KKK Grand Wizard David Duke

Paul Ryan Still Not Ready to Endorse Donald Trump

“I’m overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues I’ve championed for years,” he said. ”I’ve always opposed these wars that lead our nation to disaster.”

Duke endorsed Trump's presidential run in February, and called on supporters to help the New York developer's White House campaign.

Trump was criticized by Democrats and Republicans for not doing enough to distance himself from the former KKK leader's support, as well as re-tweeting white supremacist imagery.

Duke, a former Louisiana state legislator, is entering a crowded field that includes Rep. John Fleming, R-Louisiana, a businessman-turned-member of Congress with tea party credentials, Rep. Charles Boustany, R-Louisiana, and state treasurer John Kennedy. They are running for the seat currently held by David Vitter, a Republican, who has announced that he will not be seeking re-election.

Duke has unsuccessfully sought a Senate seat before. He also ran for president unsuccessfully in 1992.

Under Louisiana’s "jungle" primary system, if no candidate wins a majority of votes in November, the top two candidates will face off in a December runoff election.

The National Republican Senate Committee Executive Director Ward Baker was quick to say the committee would not be supporting Duke.

David Duke left the klan over 3 decades ago, but NAACP,ADL,LaRaza, Mencha,NBP and many other minority klan groups like the ones here still exist today. So why not study on the ones today instead of jumping backwards almost half a century?

Apparently he's taken enough confidence in Trump's xenophobia to make another run at a leadership role.

I was actually surprised that Donald didn't pick him for veep.

White Supremacist David Duke Announces US Senate Run With Praise for Donald Trump

- http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-supremacist-david-duke-announces-us-senate-run/story?id=40803322 -

White supremacist and former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke announced a run for U.S. Senate in Louisiana in a web video today, linking his campaign to the message of Donald Trump’s presidential bid.

“I was the first major candidate in modern times to promote the term and policy of ‘America First,’” Duke said. “We cannot have free trade without fair trade.”

White House Hits Donald Trump for Response to Ex-KKK Grand Wizard David Duke

Paul Ryan Still Not Ready to Endorse Donald Trump

“I’m overjoyed to see Donald Trump and most Americans embrace most of the issues I’ve championed for years,” he said. ”I’ve always opposed these wars that lead our nation to disaster.”

Duke endorsed Trump's presidential run in February, and called on supporters to help the New York developer's White House campaign.

Trump was criticized by Democrats and Republicans for not doing enough to distance himself from the former KKK leader's support, as well as re-tweeting white supremacist imagery.

Duke, a former Louisiana state legislator, is entering a crowded field that includes Rep. John Fleming, R-Louisiana, a businessman-turned-member of Congress with tea party credentials, Rep. Charles Boustany, R-Louisiana, and state treasurer John Kennedy. They are running for the seat currently held by David Vitter, a Republican, who has announced that he will not be seeking re-election.

Duke has unsuccessfully sought a Senate seat before. He also ran for president unsuccessfully in 1992.

Under Louisiana’s "jungle" primary system, if no candidate wins a majority of votes in November, the top two candidates will face off in a December runoff election.

The National Republican Senate Committee Executive Director Ward Baker was quick to say the committee would not be supporting Duke.
Duke never endorsed Trump.

Apparently he's taken enough confidence in Trump's xenophobia to make another run at a leadership role.

HUD would be a better fit.

Maybe you'd prefer black supremest like Farragon, Bew black Panthers or laraza aka the race.

Forum List

Back