I'm Pretty Sure I'm Being Haunted By The Spirit Of My Lost Cat

I hope with ALL my heart that the OP did experience some paranormal event.

I am in a deep depression because my only sibling recently passed away, possibly because of the incompetence of a caregiver, whom I had hired.

Thus, I am guilt-ridden. My brother (who was my world) depended on me to keep him alive, and I let him down.

I have been begging him to give me a sign that he has forgiven me, but so far nothing.

Except one strange "coincidence": the greater Los Angeles area contains millions and millions of people. When I went to the funeral home to make arrangements, the man who assisted me asked for my brother's ID. When I handed it to him, he studied it and then said, "He was my teacher in high school."

I am in a deep depression because my only sibling recently passed away, possibly because of the incompetence of a caregiver, whom I had hired.

Thus, I am guilt-ridden. My brother (who was my world) depended on me to keep him alive, and I let him down.

I have been begging him to give me a sign that he has forgiven me, but so far nothing.

Except one strange "coincidence": the greater Los Angeles area contains millions and millions of people. When I went to the funeral home to make arrangements, the man who assisted me asked for my brother's ID. When I handed it to him, he studied it and then said, "He was my teacher in high school."
I'm so sorry to hear this.

After my husband passed, two years ago, I was consumed by what I could have done differently. I still am. It's a hard place to be.

And I do talk to him every day and ask him for a sign.

There's been a method devised for determining if a person ever rose up out of a death bed. Words were written above anyone's view that could be repeated by the person who experienced the phenomenon. All cases have failed the test.

The fact remains, regardless of the anger and the gnashing of teeth, noting has been proven.

Question: Are UFO's the paranormal?

No, if one is proven to actually exist!

But to date they remain the paranormal.

Is a god been proven to exist?

The same!
UFO's?

Evidence or no evidence?

What say you?

Take some words of advice for what it is worth

Go only to God with these things, for only through him can we find forgiveness and wholeness, in this world and the next.

Otherwise, nothing really matters.

Nothing else makes sense.

UFO's?

Evidence or no evidence?

What say you?

Surely you understand what UFO's are?

For some reason they've coined a new term for them?

In any case, this one never did prove their existence of the paranormal or supernatural.

There is a possibility that they exist but the weight of the evidence from modern science makes it much more unlikely.

De Grasse Tyson makes a great case against the possibility, but doesn't jump to any final conclusion.

Surely you understand what UFO's are?

For some reason they've coined a new term for them?

In any case, this one never did prove their existence of the paranormal or supernatural.

There is a possibility that they exist but the weight of the evidence from modern science makes it much more unlikely.

De Grasse Tyson makes a great case against the possibility, but doesn't jump to any final conclusion.
So let me get this straight, a navy pilot sees an object, uses his instrumentation to lock onto the object, which it does, and follows it, but it is not really there?

Take some words of advice for what it is worth

Go only to God with these things, for only through him can we find forgiveness and wholeness, in this world and the next.

Otherwise, nothing really matters.

Nothing else makes sense.
Dodging reality seems to make sense to Christians. Their bibles are hanging somewhere between the literal word of god, and the notion that the bible was never meant to be taken literally in any instance related.

So let me get this straight, a navy pilot sees an object, uses his instrumentation to lock onto the object, which it does, and follows it, but it is not really there?
Possibly not really there but also possibly explainable without needing to suggest the supernatural.

It was supposed to have been proven and everybody was kept in suspense for some reason?

Then it became a disappointment when it wasn't proven to be UFO's. (or the alternative term)

Possibly not really there but also possibly explainable without needed to suggest the supernatural.

It was supposed to have been proven and everybody was kept in suspense for some reason?

Then it became a disappointment when it wasn't proven to be UFO's. (or the alternative term)
I guess when you deny evidence, you don't have to admit to the evidence.
You are a fucking fraud, and a commie sympathizer to boot.

So sorry to hear this. Would you believe me if I told you that I can hear the voice of God and I might just be able to get answers to the questions you're looking for?

Dodging reality seems to make sense to Christians. Their bibles are hanging somewhere between the literal word of god, and the notion that the bible was never meant to be taken literally in any instance related.
None of the Bible has been proven to be correct?

There is no evidence to support any of it?

Is that what you are saying?

I guess when you deny evidence, you don't have to admit to the evidence.
You are a fucking fraud, and a commie sympathizer to boot.
Anything that is not a Marxist climate cult is a competitor and must be destroyed

That is, unless a so-called Christian, like Biden or Pelosi or REVERAND Warnock makes sure Jesus bows his knee to the DNC, then it all of a sudden becomes OK.

None of the Bible has been proven to be correct?

There is no evidence to support any of it?

Is that what you are saying ?
Yes, that's what I'm saying in broad terms. The bibles are full of examples of the impossible and are now widely accepted to not be the literal word of god. living in the belly of a fish, etc., etc.........................

But you're probably trying to prank me with historically correct evidence from a bible such as a geological location actually existing.

Suffice to just say for you, that no supernatural or paranormal incident has ever been proven.

So sorry to hear this. Would you believe me if I told you that I can hear the voice of God and I might just be able to get answers to the questions you're looking for?
Let's put that submission to the test!
I ask you to answer a question that you can't answer but your god can answer.

Then we give him and you a few days to deliver?

Or alternatively, you come up with some kind of game that can prove you hear his voice?

Let's put that submission to the test!
I ask you to answer a question that you can't answer but your god can answer.

Then we give him and you a few days to deliver?

Or alternatively, you come up with some kind of game that can prove you hear his voice?
now that Im old and impotent, I miss pussy a lot...and ghost pussy just isnt the same

now that Im old and impotent, I miss pussy a lot...and ghost pussy just isnt the same
Hahaha! Laughter is the best medicine when it's shown that no supernatural can be proven!

Much more appropriate than emotional profanity and childish spamming!

Yes, it's a lovely story and it brings satisfaction in place of futility.
Don is just a garden variety atheist. He doesn't believe in God and yet
he doesn't want you to believe in God.
Don talks about how Paranormal can't be proven, (it has been), but for argument sake, let's say it doesn't.
But, I am sure he loves he wife, or partner.
He can't prove that love even exists, but he takes it as if it does exist.
Not sure how someone like him can even reconcile that fact.

If you can't get something from nothing, would seem probable that if there is a "Creator", "It" would have to create from It's own substance and if that Creator is eternal, then Creation would also be eternal. Think on this in depth and it sheds a different perspective on concepts of souls and the "afterlife".

So, "Submitted for your consideration";

Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot

by Andrea Leininger, Bruce Leininger,
Ken Gross (Contributor),
Carol Bowman (Foreword)
This is the story of James Leininger, who-- a little more than two weeks after his second birthday-- began having blood-curdling nightmares that just would not stop. When James began screaming out recurring phrases like, "Plane on fire! Little man can't get out!" the Leiningers finally admitted that they truly had to take notice.

When details of planes and war tragedies no two-year-old boy could know continued-- even in stark daylight-- Bruce and Andrea Leininger began to realize that this was an incredible situation. SOUL SURVIVOR is the story of how the Leiningers pieced together what their son was communicating and eventually discovered that he was reliving the past life of World War II fighter pilot James Huston. As Bruce Leininger struggled to understand what was happening to his son, he also uncovered details of James Huston's life-- and death-- as a pilot that will fascinate military buffs everywhere.

In SOUL SURVIVOR, we are taken for a gripping ride as the Leiningers' belief system is shaken to the core, and both of these families come to know a little boy who, against all odds and even in the face of true skeptics, harbors the soul of this man who died long ago.
~~~~~~~~~
Also;

Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot by Bruce and Andrea Leininger with Ken Gross

EXCERPT:
At first, Bruce wasn't willing to consider the possibility of his son having lived a previous incarnation. This was due to Bruce's Christian beliefs. The book chronicles how this unwillingness lessened as the boy was able to state what kind of airplane the little man flew: "A Corsair"; the name of the boat that the airplane took off from: "Natoma" (USS Natoma Bay); and even the name of a friend: "Jack Larsen."

Surprises often confronted the Leiningers as they observed their son and researched the details of the dreams and memories he described. For example, at Christmastime in 2002 Bruce asked James for an explanation about having named his GI Joe action figures 'Billy,' 'Leon' and 'Walter.' James answered, "Because that's who met me when I got to heaven." It was found that among the 21 men killed while serving on the Natoma Bay were Billie Peeler, Leon Conner and Walter Devlin.

Forum List

Back