I'm Pretty Sure I'm Being Haunted By The Spirit Of My Lost Cat

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The paranormal incidents just started recently though and I think that I've mentioned them before, which leads me to believe Jasmine (that was her name) has passed on already.

She ran away about several years ago and now we believe that her spirit has returned to us. We keep seeing her and feeling her rubbing up against us, and last night I heard a cat lapping up water and out existing cat wasn't anywhere in the room.

We don't always have these paranormal occurances and the current spirit is very timid and shy just like she was.

R.4a99f74357548a92294c049128574594

We fed a feral cat for years, would never come in and never petted, just ate and drank.
Middle of the night would always meow wanting to be fed and we would oblige. Finally, it
was hit by a car and killed, but, the meows kept coming in the middle of the night. Looked out and
no cat would be there. strange

Wow, most Christians don't believe in ghosts, but no wonder why you believed me. I think that ghosts are either just spirits that have unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light when they died. I think it's the first with our kitty.

I was scared at first then I realized she isn't going to hurt us so now I'm perfectly alright with it as she was always really friendly even though she was timid. :)

Don't worry, either way you will someday. :)
It's already been decided that dogs and cats don't get to go to heaven.

And fwiw (not much), that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't want to go there.

The heaven concept is fatally flawed out of necessity. Could you be happy there when you're denied your dogs and/or cats?

We fed a feral cat for years, would never come in and never petted, just ate and drank.
Middle of the night would always meow wanting to be fed and we would oblige. Finally, it
was hit by a car and killed, but, the meows kept coming in the middle of the night. Looked out and
no cat would be there. strange
There are always logical answers that don't need to include the paranormal, including the real answer possibly being only in the head of the observer.

And of course we know, and most understand that no paranormal incidence has ever been proven.

It's already been decided that dogs and cats don't get to go to heaven.

And fwiw (not much), that's one of the reasons why I wouldn't want to go there.

The heaven concept is fatally flawed out of necessity. Could you be happy there when you're denied your dogs and/or cats?

That's not scriptural at all now fuck off.

There are always logical answers that don't need to include the paranormal, including the real answer possibly being only in the head of the observer.

And of course we know, and most understand that no paranormal incidence has ever been proven.
:laughing0301: There are enough electronic devices now that have actually recorded paranormal.
You are so full of bullshit at times, it's entertaining.
Keep it up, Scamp. :itsok:

Also for Christians who say that ghosts aren't in the Bible, if the Bible had every single bit of knowledge not only would it be a lot thicker, but it would be an entire library.

Wow, most Christians don't believe in ghosts, but no wonder why you believed me. I think that ghosts are either just spirits that have unfinished businesses, or couldn't find the light when they died. I think it's the first with our kitty.

I was scared at first then I realized she isn't going to hurt us so now I'm perfectly alright with it as she was always really friendly even though she was timid. :)
All beings are subject to samsara.

Everything returns to those places and people that it is most familiar and comfortable with.

Usually within three days of death.

What I can't seem to understand is how can ghost cats drink water? They're just spirits.
How do ghosts smoke?

Wear cologne, or perfume?

Grasp you, laugh?

Attachment.

There are enough electronic devices now that have actually recorded paranormal.
There are none.

The James Randi foundation will give you a million dollars if you can prove just one!

Is there any need to get insulting over reading something that you don't agree with?

Stick to the topic and try to deliver that which you're promoting.

All beings are subject to samsara.

Everything returns to those places and people that it is most familiar and comfortable with.

Usually within three days of death.

How do ghosts smoke?

Wear cologne, or perfume?

Grasp you, laugh?

Attachment.

All I meant is that they don't have digestive systems.

Forum List

Back