I'm new round these parts

P&CA admin

Apr 24, 2006
First off...hello to all of you...
I am from the dreaded Politics and current affairs BB...
I thought it best if I introduce myself ...I searched for the ongoiong thread Jimnyc told me about but I couldn't find it ....
My name is Connie...I am the root of all evil on my board...
The members love to hate me...
I am a middle of the road type politically speaking...
I could call myself a conservative democrat...but not even sure I am that anymore...
I know I will butt heads with a lot of people...but I try to see both sides to everything...
I have been reading your forums since a few of my posters came over and decided ...heck..they do not seem all that bad over there...and so I joined up...
I hope you will not hold anything that happened with them against me...but hey if you do...I'll live with it...if you don't...then I'm damned glad to meet you...
I hope to share some of my thoughts on life in general and I also hope to learn from you all...
Thanks for taking the time to read this ...let the floggings begin! :whip:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
P&CA admin said:
I thought it best if I introduce myself ...I searched for the ongoiong thread Jimnyc told me about but I couldn't find it ....
I could call myself a conservative democrat...but not even sure I am that anymore...
I know I will butt heads with a lot of people...but I try to see both sides to everything...
I have been reading your forums since a few of my posters came over and decided ...heck..they do not seem all that bad over there...and so I joined up...
I hope you will not hold anything that happened with them against me...but hey if you do...I'll live with it...if you don't...then I'm damned glad to meet you...
I hope to share some of my thoughts on life in general and I also hope to learn from you all...

Never heard of ya :laugh:
but welcome !!!

P&CA admin said:

Welcome Connie! I'm not an administrator, but rather the dreaded Ann Coulter wannabe referred to on your board. ;) I'm glad I made you look good, I hope when you have a chance to look around, you'll find I'm not quite what was reported. Perhaps I'm worse, but I know I'm not a Ho! :laugh:

:wtf: You never heard of me? :eek: Here I thought I was known all over the world as the evil one....
*L*...What can I say...except for thanks for the greeting...
I saw you registered over at my place but you never said hello...
Thats ok...I can be shy too...
;)
I love your emotes here....I asked jimnyc if I could snatch a few....
Very cool...

P&CA admin said:
:wtf: You never heard of me? :eek: Here I thought I was known all over the world as the evil one....
*L*...What can I say...except for thanks for the greeting...
I saw you registered over at my place but you never said hello...
Thats ok...I can be shy too...
;)
I love your emotes here....I asked jimnyc if I could snatch a few....
Very cool...

Sorry no----but if you claim to be a witch I'll believe ya.
Whip a hex on me! :terror:

dilloduck said:
Sorry no----but if you claim to be a witch I'll believe ya.
Whip a hex on me! :terror:
Most of the time they call me a witch but they change the "w" to a "b" ...
Unholy alliance ...indeed :hail:
Bow to us powerful women...you know you want to.... :happy2:

P&CA admin said:
Most of the time they call me a witch but they change the "w" to a "b" ...
Unholy alliance ...indeed :hail:
Bow to us powerful women...you know you want to.... :happy2:
Don't feel bad, Dillo calls me worse.

dilloduck said:
Ya --maybe---but at least you have to read so deeply between the lines that your the only one who" gets it"! :clap1:
Nah Dillo, we all get it. We do understand and take your problems into account. No harm, no foul.

I guess I haven't read enough round here just yet...I'll learn...I'm pretty quick...
What I find with the internet...you can make a lot of enemies quickly...but making true friends is hard as hell...and takes time...
Kathianne...it's strong women that scare the menfolk...I'm guessing you already know that though...
Dilloduck... instead of hexing you...perhaps I should enchant you....*wiggles eyebrows*.....I can be quite charming if I need to be.... :thanks:

P&CA admin said:
I guess I haven't read enough round here just yet...I'll learn...I'm pretty quick...
What I find with the internet...you can make a lot of enemies quickly...but making true friends is hard as hell...and takes time...
Kathianne...it's strong women that scare the menfolk...I'm guessing you already know that though...
Dilloduck... instead of hexing you...perhaps I should enchant you....*wiggles eyebrows*.....I can be quite charming if I need to be.... :thanks:

Too true! There are few that are scared, those that have a problem, well they have a problem. I think there are 2 or 3 regulars here. Your guys did, but I suppose that was because of their intentions. :dunno: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Too true! There are few that are scared, those that have a problem, well they have a problem. I think there are 2 or 3 regulars here. Your guys did, but I suppose that was because of their intentions. :dunno: :laugh:

oh ya--all the "strong" women got me cringing :rotflmao:

dilloduck said:
oh ya--all the "strong" women got me cringing :rotflmao:
LOL! Ding. Not really, but oh the crying! Even today or was it yesterday?

P&CA admin said:

I haven't forgotten you, NOR why I left P&CA.

Forum List

Back