I'm looking for someone to read and comment on

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've just completed a short story about the supply system during the Vietnam War.

Bullets and Beans and a Few Missing Things is 11,000 words long.

If you're interested, PM me.

And any suggestions about where to look to try to get it published would be appreciated.

Is that the same one you gave me to read?

Why not publish it yourself and sell with the others on Amazon?

OR - see my post in this forum about getting published. Its a lot better than self-publishing.

Is that the same one you gave me to read?

Why not publish it yourself and sell with the others on Amazon?

OR - see my post in this forum about getting published. Its a lot better than self-publishing.

No. This is a different one. I have one on Amazon in the same genre that continues to sell but I want to try to sell this one to a magazine.

I've just completed a short story about the supply system during the Vietnam War.

And any suggestions about where to look to try to get it published would be appreciated.
Ever seen or hear about Soldier Magazine? Possible. I've picked up a few copies of Vietnam Magazine few years ago..don't know whether it's still on the shelves though.

I'd read a book if it were a true story of all the horrible things someone saw over in Viet Nam. All the stuff you vets don't want to talk about.

Ever seen or hear about Soldier Magazine? Possible. I've picked up a few copies of Vietnam Magazine few years ago..don't know whether it's still on the shelves though.

Thanks. Will check it out.

Forum List

Back