I'm going to KILL my computer...

This fucking computer... I'm about ready to take it outside and beat it with a sledge hammer and pic like I did it's predecessor. First the Lite-on DVD started screwing up and wouldn't play DVD's, then the sound card lost it's driver somehow, so I decided to just throw in the System Recovery disc and restore it, so then the fucker tells me I can only use my recovery disc on an HP computer, which it is, a HP Pavilion. So this thing is screwed and I have no way to fix it.

Are there any computer guru's here that may have heard of this before and have some idea how to get past this problem?

Computers are people too. :)

This fucking computer... I'm about ready to take it outside and beat it with a sledge hammer and pic like I did it's predecessor. First the Lite-on DVD started screwing up and wouldn't play DVD's, then the sound card lost it's driver somehow, so I decided to just throw in the System Recovery disc and restore it, so then the fucker tells me I can only use my recovery disc on an HP computer, which it is, a HP Pavilion. So this thing is screwed and I have no way to fix it.

Are there any computer guru's here that may have heard of this before and have some idea how to get past this problem?

Computers are people too. :)

Why yes ...

.... yes we are. :razz:

I almost bought an HP computer. But I heard many a horror story with their support. So, no business from me. Good luck.

I almost bought an HP computer. But I heard many a horror story with their support..

We have an HP printer and it is constantly hijacking our computer with HP theology.

I want to do a Nietzsche on it and throw it in the bin, but my wife is a teacher and needs orthodoxy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back