I'm going to be sick - Liz Warren Announces Run 4 Prez

If all the tards have are the same tired jokes about Pocahontas, Warren will kick Trump's nuts over the moon.

This just in from Fox News: Elizabeth Warren eats dead babies and tosses live puppies into rush hour traffic!

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Source: CNBC
Sen. Elizabeth Warren launches 2020 presidential exploratory committee

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced on Monday that she had formally launched an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential bid.

The former Harvard professor made the announcement in a video emailed to supporters. In the four-minute video, Warren promoted a message of economic fairness, while targeting corruption and racial inequity.

"Our government is supposed to work for all of us, but instead, it has become a tool for the wealthy and well-connected," Warren said in the video.

She said corruption is "poisoning our democracy," warned that "America's middle class is under attack," and cited the obstacles facing minority groups.
"

Buckle up Democrats, here comes Hillary Clinton-Lite. :cool:

Yup, sounds like Elizabeth Warren will be on the war path.

This perfectly describes EVERY liberal about EVERYTHING claimed about Trump.

Hilarious.
Would you like a list of the gallons of fake piss the pseudocon tards on this forum swallowed? It will only take me a second.

If you are looking for someone who doesn't believe there are tards on the right, you are looking in the wrong place. But likewise you can't deny there are a lot of idiots on the left who simply believe anything said about Trump, and other Republicans regardless of proof and or regardless of how ridiculous it is just on the face of it , as well.

Hilarious.
Would you like a list of the gallons of fake piss the pseudocon tards on this forum swallowed? It will only take me a second.

If you are looking for someone who doesn't believe there are tards on the right, you are looking in the wrong place. But likewise you can't deny there are a lot of idiots on the left who simply believe anything said about Trump, and other Republicans regardless of proof and or regardless of how ridiculous it is just on the face of it , as well.
So, basically, all you could come up with was a tu quoque fallacy in response to my post. Which is all any of you tards are able to do.

Got it.

Let the lies and the smears and the false witness against Warren begin. Standard fare for low information parroting tards who can't think themselves out of a wet bag.

Hilarious.

So, basically, all you could come up with was a tu quoque fallacy in response to my post. Which is all any of you tards are able to do.

Got it.

Actually, I merely pointed out YOUR fallacy. I am not the one who claimed that such stupidity existed only on one side. I merely pointed out that your statement could easily be applied to those who believe every negative thing said about Trump and you jumped on the defensive . YOU are the one who exhibits hypocrisy, not I.

Hilarious.

Got it.

Actually, I merely pointed out YOUR fallacy. I am not the one who claimed that such stupidity existed only on one side. I merely pointed out that your statement could easily be applied to those who believe every negative thing said about Trump and you jumped on the defensive . YOU are the one who exhibits hypocrisy, not I.
You don't know what a tu quoque fallacy is, do you.

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., announced on Monday that she had formally launched an exploratory committee for a 2020 presidential bid.

The former Harvard professor made the announcement in a video emailed to supporters. In the four-minute video, Warren promoted a message of economic fairness, while targeting corruption and racial inequity.

"Our government is supposed to work for all of us, but instead, it has become a tool for the wealthy and well-connected," Warren said in the video.

She said corruption is "poisoning our democracy," warned that "America's middle class is under attack," and cited the obstacles facing minority groups.
"

I'm gonna be sick

She must be on Trump's payroll

WarrenLandOFakes.jpg

Elizabeth Warren Announces She Is Running for President in 2020

The Massachusetts senator is the most prominent Democrat to have announced a run against President Trump in 2020. The two already have a long history of trading barbs, and it’s likely to get even nastier. Published On Dec. 31, 2018

Michael Dwyer/Associated Press

Warren says that she would help the Middle Class as president.
That would be a 180 degree change of course for the Democrats.
Obammy assaulted the middle class for 8 years.
The Left has made it obvious that they regard the middle class as their opposition.
This is the real reason why the Liberals are so fanatically opposed to protecting our borders.
The Democratic Party needs more poor uneducated anti-American voters.

ElizabethWarrenforked tongue.jpg

I see the Leningrad post farm is once again wetting its collective pants over a potential candidate in an election that hasn't happened yet.

Lather, rinse, repeat. Yawn.

Pocahontas faces a real Catch 22 (that's a term Steve Bannon uses a lot, and i'm pretty sure it applies here!)

Warren is if Trump building wall in southern U.S. but I wanted Bannon or Pence after Trump dies around the election if less than 24 months in time.

Bannon or Pence my expectation in current GOP.

"

There is very little comparison between Clinton and Warren. Clinton is dumb, angry, partisan, and opportunistic. Warren is (mostly) smart, passionate, idealistic, and misguided. Warren truly believes in her political stances, where Clinton only believes in pandering to polls.

No one trusts Lyin' Donald any more. They have come to see he is a hypocrite who projects his own failings onto others. If all he and his parroting rubes have are some of the same old personal slurs, that shit just won't fly any more. All their attacks reveal is just how scared shitless they are.

Trump is dead in the water.

Forum List

Back