I'm Glad McCain Didn't Win In 2008

It was necessary to defeat McCain because of his idiotic pick of Palin as his running mate. Otherwise he would have had a chance. In fact, I never had any problems with McCain, and I am a democrat.

Yeah....we wouldn't have a civil war in Syria, Russia invading Ukraine, terrorists growing in strength from Africa to Asia, Iraq back to square one and Iran building nuclear weapons.

Things are so much better with Obama....eh? Yeah, if you are fucking insane.

It was necessary to defeat McCain because of his idiotic pick of Palin as his running mate. Otherwise he would have had a chance. In fact, I never had any problems with McCain, and I am a democrat.

Your building your case against McCain on his pick of Palin as his running mate? So many other righteous reasons not to vote for McCain yet you pick Palin.
You think that Palin is worse than Biden? Neither would have been a factor in the Presidency

I'm glad McCain didnt win. If he had, he would have bent over for the Dems in Congress and the libs here would be telling us how conservatism doesnt work.
As it is, we have the worst president in the history of the world. We have a track record of failure so bleak only the most partisan and stupid can deny it. We have livign proof of what liberal Democratic policies bring: failure, misery, poverty, and death. It is an expensive lesson but if people have learned it well worth the money.

Forum List

Back