I'm Glad McCain Didn't Win In 2008

McCain was 72 in 2008 and the Right didn't think he was too old. Hillary will be 69 in 2016 and they constantly say she's too old.

I'm glad McCain didn't win in 2008
I don't agree with many of McCain's views, however he would have made a far better President than what we have now. I really believe that McCain would have won in 2008 had he run for the democrats.

He sacrificed his health in serving his country, and for this, he has my respect.

No misspoken political utterance will ever eclipse maobamas 60 state comment, and being glad McCain didn't win may be a bit premature since we may now be teetering on WWIII.

I don't agree with many of McCain's views, however he would have made a far better President than what we have now. I really believe that McCain would have won in 2008 had he run for the democrats.

He sacrificed his health in serving his country, and for this, he has my respect.

Well.. he should have never been allowed to fly, but I respect his service to America.

After the Bush disaster, not even a resurrected Ronald Reagan could've won in 2008.

No misspoken political utterance will ever eclipse maobamas 60 state comment, and being glad McCain didn't win may be a bit premature since we may now be teetering on WWIII.

There is a book and websites on the inane utterings of the ill-spoken George Dumbya Bushtardo, America's worst President in history.

McCain/Palin 2016!

He didn't sacrifice anything. He was a songbird.

There is a book and websites on the inane utterings of the ill-spoken George Dumbya Bushtardo, America's worst President in history.

What ever, there are already web sites and there will be books on the mulatto messiah. Your fine prices of chicago gutter trash is making Carter look better by the day.

Did he open with an introduction that he was a Berliner?
Makes me wonder if he can see Germany from "an island in Alaska"?

Seriously, I would have loved to see a mixed ticket with
McCain and Obama. I think McCain would have projected more of the
military image and support for morale and confidence, and Obama
would do better as Vice President, sleeping through meetings
and using his spare time to organize microlending, community outreach,
and health care reforms by state, keeping in contact with the people.
All the reforms we need could be done by voluntary participation
and investing our taxes locally to promote self-governing cities and states
instead of topdown govt.

we need to focus our federal resources and authority on things that only
federal govt can do, such as foreign relations and debts and national security.

All the domestic issues could be better done by state or local govt
to empower citizens and communities not to depend on govt,
reduce bureaucracy, and keep politics over social programs private
and out of govt so it doesn't hold up Congress over things our
federal govt was never designed to manage anyway.

I believe Obama's talents and ideas were wasted in the rush to
be the First African American President and he could do a lot more
as Vice President, using his influence through the media that way instead.

He could unite more groups around change directly with the support base he organized, and would not have been blocked with political opposition by trying to abuse the Congress and Presidency for social programs that don't belong on that level of govt anyway.

Then after 1 or 2 terms, succeeding in proving his visions by example, he could have EASILY run for President after that, based on proven track record and not run into all the opposition from pushing agenda without proving it works first. he could have had up to 8
4-year terms to achieve his goals if he served 2 as VP then 2 more as President.

that's what I would recommend to other candidates who want to prove themselves.
Do it first, and then run on your record. And stop this political business of depending on who can sell the better vision or image in advance without working proof of reforms.

maybe next time we'll start running candidates on mixed tickets,
in order to represent more people with BOTH parties instead of one at a time, taking turns while the other goes without equal representation and competes to defeat the other. somehow that isn't as effective as having both parties collaborating on common solutions.

McCain/Palin 2016!

You're dumb as a box of turds. Kill yourself.

McCain/Palin 2016!

Well, he can't lift his arms above his shoulders, an injury he suffered while POW.

I still say McCain would be far more successful in his Presidential bid if he were to switch sides and run for the democrats. Most of his views are liberal, so he'd fit right in.

What ever, there are already web sites and there will be books on the mulatto messiah. Your fine prices of chicago gutter trash is making Carter look better by the day.

Well, if you're a conservative, you would be butthurt about Obama's triumphs. If you're a liberal, his Presidency has been a smash hit. We've corrected the mistake of the Iraq Debacle by getting out totally, more people have access to healthcare insurance than ever, Bush's sloppy tax cuts are gonzo, gays can serve legally in the military, businesses can be brought to heel for unequal pay between men and women. And GM is alive, and bin Laden dead. If McCain or Romney had won, the GM would be bankrupt, and bin Laden still living it up.

The Obama Presidency is so successful that it will make Hillary's eventually Presidency a cakewalk.

Clinton 2016!

Well, if you're a conservative, you would be butthurt about Obama's triumphs. If you're a liberal, his Presidency has been a smash hit. We've corrected the mistake of the Iraq Debacle by getting out totally, more people have access to healthcare insurance than ever, Bush's sloppy tax cuts are gonzo, gays can serve legally in the military, businesses can be brought to heel for unequal pay between men and women. And GM is alive, and bin Laden dead. If McCain or Romney had won, the GM would be bankrupt, and bin Laden still living it up.

The Obama Presidency is so successful that it will make Hillary's eventually Presidency a cakewalk.

Clinton 2016!

Hi Vel !!!

Long time no hear , from the pK2 board, kicking rightard butt, AKA Bill here again!!

Forum List

Back