I'm Finally Going to Watch A Christmas Story Christmas This Holiday Season

I can relate to many things in that movie because my childhood was around that same time period. I was even given a Red Ryder BB gun for Christmas from my Father, much to the dismay of my Mother.
Another part of the movie that always brings back memories is the bully named Farkus intimidating Ralphie.
We had moved into a new neighborhood and this older bigger kid was tormenting me everyday.
I had never been in a fight before, but one day I just snapped and jumped the kid and went crazy on him while crying and punching, just like Ralphie did on Farkus.
Never had a problem with that kid again. .. :p

Last edited:
Oh wow this looks SO good and I'm only getting a chance to watch it this Friday. So much childhood memories with the original Ralphie, Randy, Flick, and Schwartz all returning to reprise their roles!! :D It sure looks like they had a great time doing it too and finally Flick gets his revenge on Schwartz!! 🤣 I started cheering when I saw that and I'm like finally!! 😁

i have all the DVDs related to A Christmas Story. A Christmas Story 2, A Christmas Story Christmas, and My Summer Story. if you love A Christmas Story, you need to own and watch all four movies. :) I also recommend owning and watching on DVD Jingle All The Way and Jingle All The Way 2 and A Charlie Brown Christmas. :) Christmas is my favorite holiday. :)

I really hate to admit it, but the sequel was pretty lame. There were some good parts of it, but yeah, I should have really just stuck to the original.

Forum List

Back