I'm Finally Giving In and Declaring All Election Fraud Discussion Should Be Moved Into Conspiracy Theories

Watch this episode of Full Measure and see why the discussion should not be in the conspiracy board. Actual fraud and just plain incompetence and people went to jail. Mainstream media is not focused on these instances. I believe this story was done in May. From what I gathered from this report I would say that Trump has a case.

and our resident paid shills of the DNC as alwawy try and laugh it off or dismiss it as fake news unable to debate facts.

So, Dont Taz Me Bro I finally beat you at your own game as I said that the only conspiracy about the election is that there wasn't any to begin with and there's not a darn thing that you can do about it because it's posted in conspiracy theories. Checkmate!!! Bwahahahaha!!! 😁
you forgot to mention the other paid troll from the DNC coyote as well.

Watch this episode of Full Measure and see why the discussion should not be in the conspiracy board. Actual fraud and just plain incompetence and people went to jail. Mainstream media is not focused on these instances. I believe this story was done in May. From what I gathered from this report I would say that Trump has a case.

they do THIS:scared1:- everytime without fail when asked to look at evidence in videos like this.

Forum List

Back