I'm Far More Frightened of the Far Right Than Islamic Terrorism

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Seems there's a lot we share with our British brothers. Seriously, something needs to be done about this cancer afflicting both nations.

The trick is ... don't be scared of anyone.

Fear is what is causing these issues.

quote-it-is-impossible-to-found-a-civilization-on-fear-and-hatred-and-cruelty-it-would-never-george-orwell-43-33-89.jpg

Notice how often a disparaging adjective precedes any identification of the political Right. This twit consistently mentions the "far Right." I wonder if this twit (the woman in the video) can even conceptualize a political right winger who is not an "extremist." I suspect not. After all, anyone who supports enforcing existing immigration laws is an evil bigot.

And of course the same linguistic slander prevails in this country as well. How often do you hear someone described as a "Conservative," without some bullshit adjective thrown in ahead of it? Almost never.

We have had a far right forever. The idiot suburb kids who think they are far left without having any true convictions other than attention is good are the ones to be afraid of, especially the way the are being used as pawns by hard core anarchists

The death toll from "right wing" extremists over the last decade would be about equal to a summer in a handful of big cities.

Forum List

Back