I'm excited! I am so looking forward for Trump to be sworn in.

Trump is crazy. He is a CLASSIC case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

---------------------------------------------

We Asked People From Other Countries What They Think About Donald Trump

Here are the all the countries Donald Trump has offended

With trade having opened up all around the world, who is more needy? The US or the rest of the world? We could find our economy sunk if Trump continues to make enemies everywhere in the world.

Trump is gonna happen. I can't wait. It's like a tooth that's going to be pulled. You know it's going to be agony but you want to get it over with.

Narcissism is more like saying Trump isn't your president even after he won a free and fair election.
He won the Electoral College. Not the election. And Fair? That's in dispute.

But he still won. I'm not denying that.

But I wrote many times that he had Narcissistic Personality Disorder months before the election right here on the USMB. Whether you like him or not, he is the classic definition of that disorder. It's impossible not to see.

inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others

fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism

react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior

If that doesn't describe Trump to the tee, I don't know what does.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

With trade having opened up all around the world, who is more needy? The US or the rest of the world? We could find our economy sunk if Trump continues to make enemies everywhere in the world.

Trump is gonna happen. I can't wait. It's like a tooth that's going to be pulled. You know it's going to be agony but you want to get it over with.

Narcissism is more like saying Trump isn't your president even after he won a free and fair election.

But I wrote many times that he had Narcissistic Personality Disorder months before the election right here on the USMB. Whether you like him or not, he is the classic definition of that disorder. It's impossible not to see.

inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others

react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior

Trump won with a mandate....elections have consequences.....fuck off.....

Trump is a Nazi.

Fuck him.

It doesn't matter what you describe him as, Sigmund, he's still going to be the president.

By the way, this is narcissism:

"He won the Electoral College. Not the election. And Fair? That's in dispute."

(sigh)

When Obama won by 10 million, and got a super majority in the Senate that's a mandate.

Trump lost by almost 3 million, two senate seats and six house seats. That's the opposite of a mandate. Quit lying to yourself. Makes you look like a fool.

It doesn't matter what you describe him as, Sigmund, he's still going to be the president.

No, that's the truth.

I can grab pu$$y when ever I want is narcissism.

Wrong. Saying that Trump isn't your president is denial or delusion, not narcissistic tendencies. Might wanna look that up so that you know.

Wrong. Saying that Trump isn't your president is denial or delusion, not narcissistic tendencies. Might wanna look that up so that you know.

Uh yeah, it is narcissism. To insist upon a reality that isn't, and then telling everyone "he's not my president!" is narcissism.

How in the hell is your example narcissism? It's not. Apparently, you don't know the meaning, so let me help you out.

narcissism

[nahr-suh-siz-em]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1.inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
Synonyms: self-centeredness, smugness, egocentrism.
2.Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.

If you're gonna use big words, look 'em up first so that you don't look like a fool who doesn't understand the words they're using.

(sigh)

When Obama won by 10 million, and got a super majority in the Senate that's a mandate.

Trump lost by almost 3 million, two senate seats and six house seats. That's the opposite of a mandate. Quit lying to yourself. Makes you look like a fool.
I can see how the a Trump mandate bothers you....if fact, it's quite entertaining....

I wonder how long his Inaugural speech will be....any big words? How much can he be taught to memorize. There is some interesting evidence out there that he's illiterate.

Your fascist democrat world will radically change the afternoon of January 20, and the day of January 21st......
Nigga please

No, that's the truth.

I can grab pu$$y when ever I want is narcissism.
He grabs some big pussies....

image.jpeg

Me, I'm looking forward to 8 years of your continued meltdown.
8 years?

saw this THE FIRST FIVE TIMES YOU POSTED IT deanie you PoS

Your fascist democrat world will radically change the afternoon of January 20, and the day of January 21st......
Nigga please
Owebo's expectations are clear...that Drumplethinskin will change things within 24 hours. Gives us leave to keep asking him every day why no change yet.

Uh yeah, it is narcissism. To insist upon a reality that isn't, and then telling everyone "he's not my president!" is narcissism.

No.............insisting on a reality that isn't is a delusion.

delusion

[dih-loo-zhuh n]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
1.an act or instance of deluding.
2.the state of being deluded.
3.a false belief or opinion:
delusions of grandeur.
4.Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact:
a paranoid delusion.

Like I said, Dictionary.com is your friend. You should use it, because apparently your school didn't teach the proper definitions of words, or if they did, you didn't pay attention.

I can't wait either, because we can't impeach him until he takes office.
you have to do something impeachable before you can impeach someone....

Forum List

Back