I'm excited! I am so looking forward for Trump to be sworn in.

Harry is right, Trump has to do something impeachable before he can be impeached. But, given the way he's been acting in his transition period, I can see it happening sometime in the next 2 years.
only if they dont protect him.....you know how politicians are when THEY do something wrong...

Yeah, but Trump isn't a "normal" politician, and he's managed to piss off quite a few people on BOTH sides of the aisle. And, if the GOP could figure out how to get rid of Trump and put Pence in the big chair legally, they would probably jump at the chance.

I mean, Trump has managed to even piss off the entire intelligence community, and you know that the people feeding you information need to be kept on your side, not against you.

And, if he's not willing to trust the intelligence agencies when it comes to hacking and spreading false news, what are we gonna do if a credible threat comes up, but because of Trump's over inflated ego, he decides to ignore or dismiss it as nothing much to pay attention to?
that opens up the door for it to be done to anyone congress doesnt like....they did it to clinton but they did not make him step down....

That's because while they didn't like Clinton, they did like the way he was running the country. I don't think that Trump is gonna get that kind of leeway. And yeah, I think the GOP would rather have Pence running the country than Trump. And, if they could get Cruz in as VP when they kick Trump out, they would be in high heaven.
and so what if trump surprises everyone and does a pretty decent job?...
It would be great. But if what he is doing now is any indication, it's a pipe dream.

Trump is crazy. He is a CLASSIC case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

---------------------------------------------

We Asked People From Other Countries What They Think About Donald Trump

Here are the all the countries Donald Trump has offended

With trade having opened up all around the world, who is more needy? The US or the rest of the world? We could find our economy sunk if Trump continues to make enemies everywhere in the world.

Trump is gonna happen. I can't wait. It's like a tooth that's going to be pulled. You know it's going to be agony but you want to get it over with.

Me, I'm looking forward to 8 years of your continued meltdown.

I'm looking forward to you idiots trying to defend him for the next two, because we are going to give him enough rope to hang himself before then.
Fuck...I am just going to get out of his way as he crushes you democrat fucktards....:lol:

slow day dean?.....had to get something out before the deadline?...

Nahhhh .... he's raised stupid rants to an art form.

It's always good to see a master at work.

There are a number of "I told ya so" songs on Youtube. When it's needed it will be played. And once Trump becomes president in name, it will be played often. We know this for a fact.

The Trump train is heading directly for us and Seat Belts ain't gonna help:

It's going to be exciting to see three successful presidents, Clinton, Carter and Obama.

And the worst president in history, George W. Bush at the inauguration.

George is so excited knowing that if Trump makes it to the end of his first term, Bush will no longer be the worst president in history.

Is it just me or is the left actually going crazy?

Crazy? Not much. I'm curious to see how the GOP runs with the ball saddled with the weight of Trump's promises for $1T in infrastructure spending, tax cuts for everyone, "I'm going to take care of everyone", taking ISIS's oil, and making our military so tough that nobody will ever "mess with us"...

And lets not forget the mass deportation loyalty battalions going door to door to evict nannies and gardeners who are here illegally while building a "big beautiful wall"

I've forgotten what it is like to see the GOP spending money so freely. Should be fun to watch. Agreed?

slow day dean?.....had to get something out before the deadline?...

Nahhhh .... he's raised stupid rants to an art form.

It's always good to see a master at work.

There are a number of "I told ya so" songs on Youtube. When it's needed it will be played. And once Trump becomes president in name, it will be played often. We know this for a fact.

The Trump train is heading directly for us and Seat Belts ain't gonna help:

Talk's cheap .... and, when you're wrong, will you be man enough to admit it? Because you sure haven't since the election.

Is it just me or is the left actually going crazy?

Crazy? Not much. I'm curious to see how the GOP runs with the ball saddled with the weight of Trump's promises for $1T in infrastructure spending, tax cuts for everyone, "I'm going to take care of everyone", taking ISIS's oil, and making our military so tough that nobody will ever "mess with us"...

And lets not forget the mass deportation loyalty battalions going door to door to evict nannies and gardeners who are here illegally while building a "big beautiful wall"

I've forgotten what it is like to see the GOP spending money so freely. Should be fun to watch. Agreed?

I got a cool idea !!!! Let's just make shit up ....

Oh wait, you beat me to it.

I'm so thrilled that I wasn't alone in feeling like the country was all fucked up. I get to stay in my house! Thank you America <3

#MAGA \o/

The magnitude of the absurdity of Donald Trump as president of the United States is beyond the capacity of the rational reasonable mind to accommodate.
The party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan now the party of Donald Trump?

Absurd.

The magnitude of the absurdity of Donald Trump as president of the United States is beyond the capacity of the rational reasonable mind to accommodate.
The party of Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan now the party of Donald Trump?

Absurd.
many thought that about a black guy being president too....

Like I said, just as a shear spectacle, I'm looking forward to it.
You probably do sky diving and take your toboggan to the top of the highest steepest hill, too.
You have far greater guts than I.

Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

At the same time, you have trouble handling anything that may be perceived as criticism. You may have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation. To feel better, you may react with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make yourself appear superior. Or you may feel depressed and moody because you fall short of perfection.

With trade having opened up all around the world, who is more needy? The US or the rest of the world? We could find our economy sunk if Trump continues to make enemies everywhere in the world.

Trump is gonna happen. I can't wait. It's like a tooth that's going to be pulled. You know it's going to be agony but you want to get it over with.

Lol, Obama already sailed that boat.

IOW, he is someone who aspired to the office of the presidency, just like EVERYONE else who aspired to that office that we've seen in the modern era. That includes Hillary and Obama, BTW.

Forum List

Back