I'm craving......

24a4fbc25d55350059e6faa0214ac497.jpg

I love blueberry pie too. It's hard to say which, but I think raspberries are my favorite fruit. Berries and melons.

I'm a sucker for peach anything. I love peach pie, but I actually prefer cobbler.

add baked potato and brussel sprouts :lol:

IMG_5124.jpg

Potato - yes. Brussels sprouts - no. :D
:lol: Don't you like veggies, Chris? I have the same aversion to fruit. I love veggies though.

I like some veggies. Not Brussels sprouts or asparagus though. :cheeky-smiley-018:

You may send your asparagus and Brussels sprouts my way. I love them both, especially the "alien heads".

A lot of people like asparagus. I've tried cooking them a bunch of different ways and I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like them! Lol.

IMG_5124.jpg

:lol: Don't you like veggies, Chris? I have the same aversion to fruit. I love veggies though.

I like some veggies. Not Brussels sprouts or asparagus though. :cheeky-smiley-018:

You may send your asparagus and Brussels sprouts my way. I love them both, especially the "alien heads".

A lot of people like asparagus. I've tried cooking them a bunch of different ways and I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like them! Lol.

I boil mine for a few minutes, then transfer it to my grill pan and let it get those nice grill marks, while cooking it the rest of the way in lemon and butter. Yummy!

I boil mine for a few minutes, then transfer it to my grill pan and let it get those nice grill marks, while cooking it the rest of the way in lemon and butter. Yummy!

Someday I'm gonna get one of those indoor grill pans. Right now I just don't have the space.

Someday I'm gonna get one of those indoor grill pans. Right now I just don't have the space.

I really only use mine for egg plant and asparagus, but it's nice to have around. :)

Oops....I meant 'I'm gonna get me one of those indoor grill pans.' ;)

IMG_5124.jpg

Maybe what you need, is to try some of Julia Child's Hollandaise (zero calories, no doubt) sauce with your veggies! Yummy!

Oops....I meant 'I'm gonna get me one of those indoor grill pans.' ;)

They sell em over yonder. lol

Forum List

Back