I'm beginning to wonder if Don wants the Judge to act.

It's a CLEAR violation of the first amendment.
Better for him to not be able to attack the court, the jurors, prosecutor or court personnel, than have some MAGA-nut job riled to kill somebody or their wife and kids out of some misplace support or loyalty. He can speak out in court.

Trump is being charged with a bunch of crimes that no one else is. That he can speak in the courts allowing that is EXACTLY my point. He has to speak to the public about this farce and your hatred of freedom and democracy and your installing a one party system
Why does he have to speak in public, instead of in court? This will be decided in court, not on twitter votes.

Only Democrats believe in jailing someone not convicted of a crime. And your political opponents ... Third world despotism, who you are
What a stupid comment. People wait for their trial dates in jail all the time. Including people with a far tamer rap sheet than your cult leader has.

Better for him to not be able to attack the court, the jurors, prosecutor or court personnel, than have some MAGA-nut job riled to kill somebody or their wife and kids out of some misplace support or loyalty. He can speak out in court.
No, it is better to not violate the constitution. Especially our legal system that is SUPPOSED TO UPHOLD IT

No, it is better to not violate the constitution. Especially our legal system that is SUPPOSED TO UPHOLD IT
I have not heard the appeals court, stand up for his right to put jurors or prosecutors or their families safety on the line for his right to stir sh#t with a stick, while facing trial on felony charges. Makes me think the law and the constitution are being followed. File a brief, if you like.

I have not heard the appeals court, stand up for his right to put jurors or prosecutors or their families safety on the line for his right to stir sh#t with a stick, while facing trial on felony charges. Makes me think the law and the constitution are being followed. File a brief, if you like.
What a court says does not supersede our constitution. In fact often times, such as this, it undermines it.

Your attempt to equate the two is a bit pathetic.. Independence is a noble aim. trump is just a grubby little grifter

Exactly my point since Trump has been convicted of nothing and the prosecution is politically motivated. He's been charged with scores of crimes no one else has been charged with. Political prosecution was a big part of why we threw your Brit asses out

Why does he have to speak in public, instead of in court? This will be decided in court, not on twitter votes.

I directly answered that. Re-read my post. You sure are fine with political prosecutions. And you would be losing it if it was against your party

Exactly my point since Trump has been convicted of nothing and the prosecution is politically motivated. He's been charged with scores of crimes no one else has been charged with. Political prosecution was a big part of why we threw your Brit asses out

Trumps poor decisions created this situation.
As usual, he blames everyone else

What a stupid comment. People wait for their trial dates in jail all the time. Including people with a far tamer rap sheet than your cult leader has.

That would be a good argument if I were predicting what you would do instead of calling you out for what you already did.

Only Trump has had the standard of tax value as value and only Trump has been charged without a default. You're a Nazi

Trump threatened with jail time over gag order violation in New York fraud trial

A judge laced into Donald Trump on Friday, floating the possibility of heavy sanctions or even jail time against the former president, over a “blatant violation” of a partial gag order in his $250 million New York fraud trial.

“Incendiary untruths can and have led to serious physical harm,” Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron warned in court, before asking a defense lawyer to explain why Trump should not be punished or imprisoned.

Trump’s attorney apologized on his behalf, saying the violation was unintentional.

The judge’s admonition is the first time that Trump has been threatened with consequences for violating court-ordered restrictions on his speech. Trump was not in court to hear the rebuke, having left New York on Wednesday after attending two more days of the civil trial.

Given that Don relishes playing the victimhood card, I wonder if he believes he will benefit by going so far as to essentially force Engoron to throw his ass in jail. Or, perhaps, he just can't control himself. More or less like a petulant six year old throwing a tantrum.
I hope those scumbag New Yorkers send some Cops down here to arrest Trump.

We'll be sure to have a warm welcome for them.

And good luck getting DeSantis to honor any kind of extradition request

I hope those scumbag New Yorkers send some Cops down here to arrest Trump.

We'll be sure to have a warm welcome for them.

And good luck getting DeSantis to honor any kind of extradition request
You're advocating lawlessness in the name of Trumpery. I don't find it surprising.

Forum List

Back