I'm an F*ed Up Mess!

I don't really feel inferior

Only different - not cause I really think I AM different, except that I say things others would not.....

I don't really feel inferior

Only different - not cause I really think I AM different, except that I say things others would not.....

It's a hard habit to break.

I have no intention of breaking it either.
If it means not job, no friends, so be it.
I am married so at least one person on the planet is willing to put up with me!
Oh and my kids like being around me which is wicked cool!

They are cluttery. We mostly have grandkid pics and magnets from vacations etc.

She doesn't like them probably because they are so untraditional.

I used to have this great horseshoe magnet from the 60's until 3 or 4 years ago. It was some of the last junk I got rid of. I got rid of everything. The only things I have left from the 60's to mid-70's are 12 dice, a cribbage board, my ping pong paddle with Sears cover, a couple of ball bearings for my Brio Labyrintspel game, 4 screwdrivers, my Stratego and Scrabble board games, much of my grade school papers, a couple of yearbooks, and an unabridged Roget's Thesaurus.

Games - BRIO

Last edited:
... how about you?

Or are you totally normal and well adjusted?
I don't think I am normal with only a high school education, a strong work ethic and never accepted one penny of government assistance but made a small fortune in the stock market that let me retire at relatively young age. I am in good health and the last time I went to the doctor was over 30 years ago. I am definitely out of the norm compared with most people.

definitely abnormal, but, not a f'ed up mess :)

Forum List

Back