I'm always will to help with my expertise even in Magic Valley

58703fef0d60e.image.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a Marine's logo under his chin ... let's show some respect for our veterans

58703fef0d60e.image.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but that's a Marine's logo under his chin ... let's show some respect for our veterans

He might as well have balls under his chin in this case.
you know not all white people look like him

Jesus you're an idiot.....
you shouldn't judge all white people by this one example

And where have I done that?
This fruitcake is obviously a degenerate but go ahead and keep defending him.

58703fef0d60e.image.jpg

well not yet but, usually stories like this are filled with racist attacks against the perpetrator, I'm assuming everyone is going to start calling for whites to be deported and to make a special database to track white christians, and claiming whites should all be arrested and segregated in school and kept away from the rest of us.... any minute now

well not yet but, usually stories like this are filled with racist attacks against the perpetrator, I'm assuming everyone is going to start calling for whites to be deported and to make a special database to track white christians, and claiming whites should all be arrested and segregated in school and kept away from the rest of us.... any minute now

Let your idiocy fly......

Let your idiocy fly......
well aren't white people the most discriminate against? thats what your always screaming about isnt it? thats why you voted for trump right?

So just how much heroine have you done over the years?

So just how much heroine have you done over the years?
not all white people are on heroin thats a stereotype

Forum List

Back