I'm All Out of Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked nobody for their credit card number, nor money. He just needs a place to stay while he finds a job.

We all do. I am waiting on my massive Tax refund to make it thru March. Cut him loose.

Plumber, Welder, Electrician.........USA needs workers. Go build the wall. Get a skill trades job.

what happened? Granny not pay the rent? Where did she go? Shelter?
I feel for boys (omg did I say BOY??? the progressive weirdoes will be here accusing me of pedophilia in a minute) that age if they don't have stellar role models willing to step in. I see them a lot...clueless, not bad kids, kind of lazy cuz nobody has ever cared enough for them to engage them during their lives...they have no experience, they have even less knowledge and no skills at all...

I have asked nobody for their credit card number, nor money. He just needs a place to stay while he finds a job.

We all do. I am waiting on my massive Tax refund to make it thru March. Cut him loose.

Plumber, Welder, Electrician.........USA needs workers. Go build the wall. Get a skill trades job.

what happened? Granny not pay the rent? Where did she go? Shelter?

That's a good point.

Virtually every trade union has training programs where you can learn while getting paid.

If he's in ND there are supposed to be more jobs there than housing for the people coming in to work. could he even work a fast food job if he found a place to stay? is it because of the shortage of housing from the glut of contractors coming in?

If there are any church ministries, nonprofits, Salvation Army, United Way etc. groups out there, has he checked out any of the usual resources?
Not all that great for work in parts of ND either. Young people just starting out with no where to turn to have it pretty rough in these outer midwest states. I know a couple of young sister that went to work breaking horses up there when they left home. After that was finished they had a heck of a time for several years. Their mom and dad finally said no to more money as they did not have it after sending them money for several years. The thing that kept them going was they had each other to depend upon and skills to survive like canning fruit and vegetables when they found some trees or people with extras in their gardens. When one was looking for work and the other working would pay all the expenses. During a spell of impatience they got pretty nasty with their mom claiming their misery was her fault and they were entitled to an inheritance. Their mom and dad were the kind of people that would do anything for their children when they could. The girls were actually very spoiled with all sorts of wonderful things most children do not get in opportunities and life in general IMO. They started home schooling the girls when they learned that the schools were not adequately teaching them. Mom college educated and dad a real family farmer. If it were not for the efforts of their parents those girls wouldn't have stood a chance out there in the real world of today. I am not sure where this entitlement attitude came from with some of these younger people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back