I'm all for Biden's ignorant alternative energy....when all positive values of fossil fuels are duplicated by EVs...

Maybe cars haven't been perfected yet but I'm talking about every person buying a wind turbine that will save them thousands of dollars and last for decades. And solar panels too.

Cars aren't there yet. You have a good argument about battery cars right now. But they have to start somewhere. Definitely not good enough yet.

But wind turbines and solar panels are great. I suspect the guy on Mountain Man isn't thinking politically. He did the math. He knows how much time and money he spends on gas and how much that wind turbine cost him and now he's praising the wind turbine. He even said he finally caved and bought one. And BOY is he happy he did.

What I learned when I tried installing a wind turbine on my house​

imrs.php

Advice by Michael J. Coren
Climate Advice Columnist
So I was disappointed when almost everyone I asked from engineers to physicists dismissed the idea of small home wind turbines. Most described them as something between crank science and a waste of money.

Small wind power’s reputation as an expensive boondoggle,
I later learned, is well deserved.
Early turbine models were prone to breaking, generated little electricity and cost more than solar panels.
Bergey’s typical customer is a farm or other rural business in the Midwest. He estimates his 15-kilowatt systems are a good fit for 8 million to 10 million rural households across the United States.
In Vero Beach, where the wind blows a measly 8.6 mph on average, I could generate an estimated 13,400-kilowatt hours annually — just over the amount consumed by the average American home.
But the cost would be far above retail electricity rates.
In San Francisco, where winds whip off the Pacific Ocean at 12 mph on average, I could triple my generation and sell the excess back to my utility company. Given California’s high electricity prices, I might make the economics work.

But I lacked one thing: land.

Sure, you are since I am kicking your butt but you still haven't answered my question - Are you the Dumb or the Dumber of the duo?
Keep thinking that, we’re all laughing at you

Seems like one of those cute stories about the small guy standing up to the big guy's bs. I would doubt that John Deere would push something down any farmer's throat without thinking through the details. They didn't get to be the giant they are on America's farms by going half-cocked on technology.

Did some research and found this...

John Deere releases video of GridCON electric tractor​

The John Deere GridCON electric tractor is interestingly enough not powered by its own batteries, but by a power cable. In 2016 John Deere already developed SESAM: a fully electric 6R-series tractor, in which the engine and fuel tank were replaced by a huge battery package.

But although the manufacturer firmly believes there is a future for fully electric farm vehicles such as tractors, the problem with current battery technology is that it cannot supply enough power long enough for heavy duty applications. Hence it developed the GridCON.

The name of the tractor refers to a so-called ‘Smart Grid’ electricity network, where for instance on a farm energy can be supplied by solar panels, windmills and manure digesters, after which the energy is distributed by the Smart Grid network. This energy in turn could be used to power the tractor, using a cable.

In other words, John Deere will only promote the new EV tractors... if, and it's a big if... the energy on the farm produces their own energy and which can then be distributed by a grid.
Interestingly, gridcon seems to be a project of some German research group. And while the gridcon tractor is painted green and yellow, it does not say John Deere anywhere and THERE IS NO MENTION of it anywhere in the John Deere website.

Keep thinking that, we’re all laughing at you
But, you are still in the front where I can keep kicking you, right? :auiqs.jpg:

Gad. What a retard. What ever gave you the idea that you can come against me and win?

Remember the last time, how you ran crying to the mods? Are you going to do that again, you fucking miserable shitbag?

What I learned when I tried installing a wind turbine on my house​

imrs.php

Advice by Michael J. Coren
Climate Advice Columnist
So I was disappointed when almost everyone I asked from engineers to physicists dismissed the idea of small home wind turbines. Most described them as something between crank science and a waste of money.

Small wind power’s reputation as an expensive boondoggle,
I later learned, is well deserved.
Early turbine models were prone to breaking, generated little electricity and cost more than solar panels.
Bergey’s typical customer is a farm or other rural business in the Midwest. He estimates his 15-kilowatt systems are a good fit for 8 million to 10 million rural households across the United States.
In Vero Beach, where the wind blows a measly 8.6 mph on average, I could generate an estimated 13,400-kilowatt hours annually — just over the amount consumed by the average American home.
But the cost would be far above retail electricity rates.
In San Francisco, where winds whip off the Pacific Ocean at 12 mph on average, I could triple my generation and sell the excess back to my utility company. Given California’s high electricity prices, I might make the economics work.

But I lacked one thing: land.
So it's not good for everyone? Understood. Those people can put up solar panels.

Maybe we don't completely do away with oil. Maybe we just use far less of it. Do you know who doesn't want that? I don't think I have to tell you. Ok I will. The Deep State. Globalists. Rinos.

If gas were the one and ONLY thing oil was good for MAYBE there would be an alternative.
But check out this partial list of 6,000 everyday items that uses oil!

View attachment 678011

A partial list of products made from Petroleum (144 of 6000 items)​

(A note to readers: This list came from a print publication in 1974. We failed to identify the source document and have been unable to find a list of the “6,000 items” since. In fact, since 1974 there have been hundreds of additional items replaced with plastic duplicates, medical syringes for example. So should you wish to find the complete list of products made from petroleum you will most likely have to compose it yourself.)
One 42-gallon barrel of oil creates 19.4 gallons of gasoline. The rest (over half) is used to make things like:
SolventsDiesel fuelMotor OilBearing Grease
InkFloor WaxBallpoint PensFootball Cleats
UpholsterySweatersBoatsInsecticides
Bicycle TiresSports Car BodiesNail PolishFishing lures
DressesTiresGolf BagsPerfumes
CassettesDishwasher partsTool BoxesShoe Polish
Motorcycle HelmetCaulkingPetroleum JellyTransparent Tape
CD PlayerFaucet WashersAntisepticsClothesline
CurtainsFood PreservativesBasketballsSoap
Vitamin CapsulesAntihistaminesPursesShoes
DashboardsCortisoneDeodorantShoelace Aglets
PuttyDyesPanty HoseRefrigerant
PercolatorsLife JacketsRubbing AlcoholLinings
SkisTV CabinetsShag RugsElectrician’s Tape
Tool RacksCar Battery CasesEpoxyPaint
MopsSlacksInsect RepellentOil Filters
UmbrellasYarnFertilizersHair Coloring
RoofingToilet SeatsFishing RodsLipstick
Denture AdhesiveLinoleumIce Cube TraysSynthetic Rubber
SpeakersPlastic WoodElectric BlanketsGlycerin
Tennis RacketsRubber CementFishing BootsDice
Nylon RopeCandlesTrash BagsHouse Paint
Water PipesHand LotionRoller SkatesSurf Boards
ShampooWheelsPaint RollersShower Curtains
Guitar StringsLuggageAspirinSafety Glasses
AntifreezeFootball HelmetsAwningsEyeglasses
ClothesToothbrushesIce ChestsFootballs
CombsCD’s & DVD’sPaint BrushesDetergents
VaporizersBalloonsSun GlassesTents
Heart ValvesCrayonsParachutesTelephones
EnamelPillowsDishesCameras
AnestheticsArtificial TurfArtificial limbsBandages
DenturesModel CarsFolding DoorsHair Curlers
Cold creamMovie filmContact lensesDrinking Cups
Fan BeltsCar EnamelShaving CreamAmmonia
RefrigeratorsGolf BallsToothpasteGasoline
Excellent POST. And anything plastic. Like your vacuum cleaner- your leaf blower- all your appliances. Even my expensive riding mower had tons of plastic in it... FABRICS!

So it's not good for everyone? Understood. Those people can put up solar panels.

Maybe we don't completely do away with oil. Maybe we just use far less of it. Do you know who doesn't want that? I don't think I have to tell you. Ok I will. The Deep State. Globalists. Rinos.
Tell you what... Who do you think favors the argument to do away with oil?
Anyone that makes a profit from oil! Now do you know why?
Because the minute some dummy says something like this:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What happened to gas prices?
Look at the following table:
With Biden as President the oil companies said and I quote:
CEO of Chevron , Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

The prices went up because the oil industry said.."we'd better make our profits while we have a product to sell!"
So Biden took office in 2021.. Gas was $2.420/gal Jan21.. went up and up and up to the highest in 6/22 of $5.032... more than 107% higher under Biden!

Oil companies made $200 billion in profits in 2022.​

Oil companies such as ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, TotalEnergies and BP pulled in record profits in 2022, as the price of crude oil skyrocketed.
But those record profits spurred backlash from politicians and others alike. President Joe Biden called it “a windfall of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine” and criticized the industry for not investing enough in domestic production.
Company executives on the other hand say that Biden’s message conflicts with his call to push for greener alternatives.

Now why do you think that happened?
One other major point...I hope you can be honorable enough to admit the following:
YOU don't do any substantiation... I provide LINKS to the statements I make.
Which do you think most logical and rational people believe???

gaspricesunderPresidents120723.png

Tell you what... Who do you think favors the argument to do away with oil?
Anyone that makes a profit from oil! Now do you know why?
Because the minute some dummy says something like this:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What happened to gas prices?
Look at the following table:
With Biden as President the oil companies said and I quote:
CEO of Chevron , Mike Wirth's response:
"You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

The prices went up because the oil industry said.."we'd better make our profits while we have a product to sell!"
So Biden took office in 2021.. Gas was $2.420/gal Jan21.. went up and up and up to the highest in 6/22 of $5.032... more than 107% higher under Biden!

Oil companies made $200 billion in profits in 2022.​

Oil companies such as ExxonMobil, Shell, Chevron, TotalEnergies and BP pulled in record profits in 2022, as the price of crude oil skyrocketed.
But those record profits spurred backlash from politicians and others alike. President Joe Biden called it “a windfall of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine” and criticized the industry for not investing enough in domestic production.
Company executives on the other hand say that Biden’s message conflicts with his call to push for greener alternatives.

Now why do you think that happened?
One other major point...I hope you can be honorable enough to admit the following:
YOU don't do any substantiation... I provide LINKS to the statements I make.
Which do you think most logical and rational people believe???

View attachment 874578

I like a reactive president not proactive.

Trump doesn't ride a bike. He couldn't ride a bike. I dare Trump to ride a bike.

Isn't that something? Not one photo op of Trump riding a bike. What a actively fat fuck.
Wow! That's your criteria for YOUR president i.e. can ride a bike! Well tell me what skill set has Biden exhibited as President when he tells an industry that is nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product
Oil & Natural Gas Contribution to U.S. Economy Fact Sheet.
2023 GDP $25 Trillion or $2 Trillion that he is guaranteeing to rid fossil fuels!
Biden said.."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Isn't that stupid? See Trump is a successful business person who get's things done!
Biden... dumb comments that RAISED prices of gas as it was a perfect excuse
for oil companies to raise prices TODAY!!
Now again, I'm showing you FACTS and you raise the issue about bike riding!
Truly shows your intellectual boundaries!
The oil companies raised prices after Biden's election by nearly 160%!! How dumb!
gaspricesunderPresidents120723.png

Wow! That's your criteria for YOUR president i.e. can ride a bike! Well tell me what skill set has Biden exhibited as President when he tells an industry that is nearly 8 percent of our nation's Gross Domestic Product
Oil & Natural Gas Contribution to U.S. Economy Fact Sheet.
2023 GDP $25 Trillion or $2 Trillion that he is guaranteeing to rid fossil fuels!
Biden said.."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Isn't that stupid? See Trump is a successful business person who get's things done!
Biden... dumb comments that RAISED prices of gas as it was a perfect excuse
for oil companies to raise prices TODAY!!
Now again, I'm showing you FACTS and you raise the issue about bike riding!
Truly shows your intellectual boundaries!
The oil companies raised prices after Biden's election by nearly 160%!! How dumb!
View attachment 874875

I'm sure you want to go back to coal too you moron. Sorry Oil and Gas. Your way is destroying this planet. I don't expect oil men to vote Democratic. I don't expect healthcare CEO's to vote Democratic. Hell, I don't expect any CEO's to be Democrats.

Forum List

Back