I'm all for Biden's ignorant alternative energy....when all positive values of fossil fuels are duplicated by EVs...

I’ll say it here, if we’re doomed unless we go green, then all of the green replacements should be free and installed for free

Yo JC....
I gotta admit...I've gotten bored of this forum. It's the same 3 or 4 climate nutters in here year, after year, after year.:bigbed:

Btw JC...I've taken to TWITTER about a month ago!!
Place is a rip...I troll the fuck out of the left. Spend half my life laughing...my ghey Photobucket classics trigger these people. I've had almost 400 angry responses in just 4 weeks. More than I had in 10 years on FACEBOOK:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Highly recommended...all I do is win in there!

( Btw dude...the ball busting cold has arrived here in NYS)

Yo JC....
I gotta admit...I've gotten bored of this forum. It's the same 3 or 4 climate nutters in here year, after year, after year.:bigbed:

Btw JC...I've taken to TWITTER about a month ago!!
Place is a rip...I troll the fuck out of the left. Spend half my life laughing...my ghey Photobucket classics trigger these people. I've had almost 400 angry responses in just 4 weeks. More than I had in 10 years on FACEBOOK:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Highly recommended...all I do is win in there!

( Btw dude...the ball busting cold has arrived here in NYS)
We've had our share of ball busting days already indeed. I am on Twitter as well. I spend very little time there. I will look you up.

Having grown up in a state that is "All ears"... I've learned over 78 years that all factors be they ever so minor and detailed, should BE considered.
Read how a realistic person answers a supposedly "woke" major corporation pushing their EVs.

"For those of you that think electric vehicles are the answer- this is a true story from a farmer in the Midwest- and I’m re-posting it-
A close friend farms over 10,000 acres of corn in the mid-west. The property is spread out over 3 counties. His operation is a "partnership farm" with John Deere. They use the larger farm operations as demonstration projects for promotion and development of new equipment. He recently received a phone call from his John Deere representative, and they want the farm to go to electric tractors and combines in 2023. He currently has 5 diesel combines that cost $900,000 each that are traded in every 3 years. Also, over 10 really BIG tractors.
JD wants him to go all electric soon.
He said: "Ok, I have some questions. How do I charge these combines when they are 3 counties away from the shop in the middle of a cornfield, in the middle of nowhere?" "How do I run them 24 hours a day for 10 or 12 days straight when the harvest is ready, and the weather is coming in?" "How do I get a 50,000+ lb. combine that takes up the width of an entire road back to the shop 20 miles away when the battery goes dead?"
There was dead silence on the other end of the phone.
When the corn is ready to harvest, it has to have the proper sugar and moisture content. If it is too wet, it has to be put in giant dryers that burn natural or propane gas, and lots of it. Harvest time is critical because if it degrades in sugar content or quality, it can drop the value of his crop by half a million dollars or more. It is analyzed at time of sale. It is standard procedure to run these machines 10 to 12 days straight, 24 hours a day at peak harvest time. When they need fuel, a tanker truck delivers it, and the machines keep going. John Deere's only answer is "we're working on it." They are being pushed by the lefty Dems in the government to force these electric machines on the American farmer. These people are out of control. They are messing with the production of food crops that feed people and livestock... all in the name of their "green dream."
Look for the cost of your box of cornflakes to triple in the next 24 months...”
Wake up! Stand up! Speak up!"
Since you see no value to cutting GHG emissions, your opinion about this issue is irrelevant.

Since you see no value to cutting GHG emissions, your opinion about this issue is irrelevant.

OK... Let me repeat what I suggested Biden should have said instead of what he said....
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What a stupid statement by Biden... now IF he just had said...

"we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
And as far as no value in cutting GHG??

Why the hell would Biden THEN beg Venezuela to produce OIL WHEN you look at this chart-- THEY are the #1 oil refining C02 emitter!

Oilproducersworstemissions112522.png

t Biden idiots have NO idea of what the impact is to "rid of fossil fuels"!
Does he and people like you have ANY idea how tires are made and that 2 billion tires made last year used 300 million barrels of oil!
Or are you and Biden idiots that asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production!
1.4 billion barrels!

OK... Let me repeat what I suggested Biden should have said instead of what he said....
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

What a stupid statement by Biden... now IF he just had said...

"we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
And as far as no value in cutting GHG??

Why the hell would Biden THEN beg Venezuela to produce OIL WHEN you look at this chart-- THEY are the #1 oil refining C02 emitter!

View attachment 734967

t Biden idiots have NO idea of what the impact is to "rid of fossil fuels"!
Does he and people like you have ANY idea how tires are made and that 2 billion tires made last year used 300 million barrels of oil!
Or are you and Biden idiots that asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production!
1.4 billion barrels!

demofks are clueless. You forgot the smart phones, the computers, fk any device with electronic chips use oil. These fkers want to be cave people.

demofks are clueless. You forgot the smart phones, the computers, fk any device with electronic chips use oil. These fkers want to be cave people.
What fucking planet do you live on?

Caves?

AGW.

Next
OH you want proof???
And these idiots want to rid fossil fuels ONLY is one comment I've heard!
RIGHT... so destroy half the gross revenue of the oil industry... WHAT THE HELL will the cost of the remaining 6,000 be?
Case in point:
Tires: 2 billion tires a year use 300 million barrels of oil
asphalt: asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production! 1.4 billion barrels!
Petrochemicals derived from oil and natural gas and the products they make are the building blocks for electronic devices. From smart watches to laptops to gaming system and much more, petrochemicals are integral to the production of your favorite electronics.
So again... dummies don't consider the absence of oil will totally drive these 6,000+ products UP... no question!
products-madefrom-oil.png

OH you want proof???
RIGHT... so destroy half the gross revenue of the oil industry... WHAT THE HELL will the cost of the remaining 6,000 be?
Case in point:
asphalt: asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production! 1.4 billion barrels!
Petrochemicals derived from oil and natural gas and the products they make are the building blocks for electronic devices. From smart watches to laptops to gaming system and much more, petrochemicals are integral to the production of your favorite electronics.
So again... dummies don't consider the absence of oil will totally drive these 6,000+ products UP... no question!
View attachment 734990
Health, these Narcissists hate life.

What fucking planet do you live on?

Caves?
Not one fact. Not one substantiating link...yet you make comments that are totally subjective.
If you are a thinking person, explain to me this anomaly in the one fundamental point Climatesitas start from i.e. "global warming" which by the way was changed to "climate change" . The anomaly is illustrated by the attached.
From 1880 to 2012 the earth's temperature WAS RECORDED...NOTE that!!!... increased 1.53° F.
Now inquiring minds asked the below questions as to how this 1.53° F was achieved.
1) If the basis of 1.53 F increase is based on humans standing in heat or cold reading a difficult thermometer as illustrated AND then
those readings are hand written, transmitted, hand written again most likely several times what are the chances for errors?
2) Also if 12% of the earth's colder land mass WAS NOT included in the readings wouldn't that affect the temperature.
3) Finally there is an issue of most of the reading stations that were located in "Heat islands"... urbanized areas that experience higher temperatures than outlying areas. Structures such as buildings, roads, and other infrastructure absorb and re-emit the sun’s heat more than natural landscapes such as forests and water bodies. Heat Island Effect | US EPA

thermometerproblems.png

OH you want proof???
Case in point:
View attachment 734990
The IPCC Report.

Every US climate organization and government departments concerning climate.

The US Military.

You know, not shit out of your gasy ass.

The IPCC Report.

Every US climate organization and government departments concerning climate.

The US Military.

You know, not shit out of your gasy ass.
ipcc? hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha not a climate science outfit. All it does is publish other's misinformation

Forum List

Back