Im a odd case

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism. And I hold dear religious values. Im pro life and against abortion. But at the same time Im pro racial equality/integration, minority rights, i believe in equality of interracial marriage with same race marriage etc. Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. I believe the state should provide health care, social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights.

Which american party or political movement am I closest to?

For me, it is the idea of not being close to one party or another and instead, holding your own political views in spite of the two party system.

I encourage you to think freely and not to toe the line to any political party. Your thoughts are your own.

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism. And I hold dear religious values. Im pro life and against abortion. But at the same time Im pro racial equality/integration, minority rights, i believe in equality of interracial marriage with same race marriage etc. Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. I believe the state should provide health care, social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights.

Why do you care?

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism.
I thought you'd said you'd used prostitutes.

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism.
I thought you'd said you'd used prostitutes.

Only once 12 years ago, but its not part of my lifestyle, it was a extraordinary incident, it was my birthday i was drunk and a friend convinced me as 22 year old i cant be virgin anymore. Its not part of my lifestyle, and i repented, i was several times in church to pray for forgiveness.

You clearly belong in the freak party or bowel movement. BTW, why would a handsome guy like you need to hire a prostitute?

Sounds like you're a supporter of Bernie

Unless you think the state should enforce your religious beliefs on others, then you would be a hopeless case

:coffee:

Sounds like you're a supporter of Bernie

Unless you think the state should enforce your religious beliefs on others, then you would be a hopeless case

:coffee:

Im for seperation of church and state. But I feel as if the state was enforcing anti-christian laws before, i dont think they should enforce christian laws but also not anti-christian laws.

Im for seperation of church and state. But I feel as if the state was enforcing anti-christian laws before, i dont think they should enforce christian laws but also not anti-christian laws.

Anti christian laws like forcing bakeries to make gay wedding cakes?

Is this one of your heroes?

c709660db8d6e4e24e4a3920f35a3500--religion.jpg

:banana:

I'll help you.

If you can't grasp the fact that the pro choice policies championed by Democrats have led to a huge reduction in the number of abortions and you think anyone is actually "pro abortion", you are not smart enough to be a Democrat.

And, if you can't come to terms with the FACT that people are born with a sexual preference and must be treated equally under the law without regard to which they have, you aren't capable of being a productive Democrat.

Also, the word you need is "an". As in "you're an odd case". Not knowing that indicates that you'd be more comfortable among poorly educated people. There are fewer of them in the Democratic party.

Vote GOP. It's where you belong.

Last edited:

It's better to not worry yourself about belonging to a simplistic tribe.

Think for yourself, don't apologize for it, let the partisans on both ends play their childish games. You're a threat to them when you think for yourself, because you expose them for what they are. So they'll lash out at you now and then. That's usually a very good sign.

Look at it this way: Would you rather be an odd case or an obedient sheep?

Forum List

Back