Im a odd case

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism.
I thought you'd said you'd used prostitutes.

Only once 12 years ago, but its not part of my lifestyle, it was a extraordinary incident, it was my birthday i was drunk and a friend convinced me as 22 year old i cant be virgin anymore. Its not part of my lifestyle, and i repented, i was several times in church to pray for forgiveness.
It's too late to have God exonerate that skank's pussy juices from you penis...

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism.

Only once 12 years ago, but its not part of my lifestyle, it was a extraordinary incident, it was my birthday i was drunk and a friend convinced me as 22 year old i cant be virgin anymore. Its not part of my lifestyle, and i repented, i was several times in church to pray for forgiveness.
you need forgiveness from God...ain't no God got time to worry about you...

Yeah, but they weren't promiscuous prostitutes!

prostitutes is wrong, it was one prostitute 12 years ago.

Why is prostitution wrong? You have one person making a living and one person needing a service. Don't quote the bible because that is a book written by man to satisfy the author's thoughts and needs.

So you hate personal freedom.

You better believe in big government or you're a real hypocrite.

You better? Matt? Seriously?

So much for personal freedom...
my personal freedom means I get to smoke pot but the mother fucker Jeff Sessions wants to nanny government me ...Fuck Beauregard and Fuck Trump
i thought i saw sessions on one of these hearings after being asked about his opposition to pot,tell the Senator who was asking.....he said something to the effect of...i am the AG my job is to enforce federal law,as of right now pot is illegal federally,if you want that changed i suggest you change the law,and that sir is your job,not mine....

Who are the "socially weak"? Before you authorize taxpayer funds to support a vague political class you have to define it.

m culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. CONSERVATIVE

Against promiscuity and hedonism. MOSTLY CONSERVATIVE

And I hold dear religious values. Im pro life and against abortion. MOSTLY CONSERVATIVE

But at the same time Im pro racial equality/integration, minority rights NONPARTISAN, but how come "minority rights", as if they're special? Perhaps you're really just LIBERAL in this category, because somehow white people don't count, which is another way of projecting racism.

i believe in equality of interracial marriage with same race marriage etc. NONPARTISAN

Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. NONPARTISAN

I believe the state should provide health care LIBERAL

social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. MOSTLY LIBERAL

Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights. EDGES LIBERAL WITH THE MINIMUM WAGE BS.

Last edited:
Consider not letting either side guilt you for having a mind that looks at all sides of things. from there you will have to figure it out your self.

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism. And I hold dear religious values. Im pro life and against abortion. But at the same time Im pro racial equality/integration, minority rights, i believe in equality of interracial marriage with same race marriage etc. Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. I believe the state should provide health care, social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights.

Which american party or political movement am I closest to?

You clearly belong in the freak party or bowel movement. BTW, why would a handsome guy like you need to hire a prostitute?

Are you serious that Im handsome or joking? I dont think Im handsome and I couldnt get laid with any girl so I had to hire a prostitute, thats why.

Im culturally/socially conservative. I believe in the family unit of men and women, against gay lifestyle, transgenderism etc. Against promiscuity and hedonism. And I hold dear religious values. Im pro life and against abortion. But at the same time Im pro racial equality/integration, minority rights, i believe in equality of interracial marriage with same race marriage etc. Im also social-democrat I do believe in capitalism, but not in dog eats dog capitalism. I believe the state should provide health care, social security to the socially weak and disadvantage. Im pro working class rights like minimum wage and protection of workers rights.

I'm going to caution you as to the "trap" folks fall into when they decide they're "Republican" or "Democrat" I've seen it way, way too much that folks vote for a letter instead of the policies - see Lisa Murkowski, Alaska. (Folks in Alaska have a nasty habit of voting a "straight R ticket" which means they push a single button and that's it, no looking at what the person actually supports - She would have voted against the tax thing, but for the fact that some smarter R threw in Anwar - Alaskan's would have ousted the shit out of her for opposing Anwar.)

Vote your positions, not the party is all I'm saying. Also, try the link in my sig, it should give you a base line so you'll know where you land on the political spectrum. I imagine you'll be center left, but I'm kinda guessing. (I'm pro LGBT, pro choice, but a total capitalist and turn up center right)

Just a quick question, did you graduate from high school? Follow up, what high school?

Folks, I am sick of retards and trolls on this site...very troubling!

Holla if ya hear meh!

They don't bother me. If I don't care for someone, I don't click their threads.

I like the simplicity of that.

Just a quick question, did you graduate from high school? Follow up, what high school?

Folks, I am sick of retards and trolls on this site...very troubling!

Holla if ya hear meh!

Caution-Irony-Alert-sign-200px-margin-right.png

Forum List

Back