I'm a Liberal and Herman Cain Scares Me

Can the dittoheads PLEASE try and focus on facts, not gossip? As professional know nothing dupes, we expect you to fall for the biggest bought off BSer/con man- that's your whole candidate lineup, except Huntsman and Paul, and Paul's loopy...lol

Love it when liberal whackos try to tell conservatives who to vote for.:cuckoo:
try?

Didn't we successfully tell you to vote for McCain? We don't need to try. We say it, and you do it. And you will do it again. You will vote for Romney. Because we are telling you to. You must comply.

when Herman Cain goes down in flames, nobody will be able to claim it's because of racism. Because conservatives have assured us for the past few years after Obama was elected, that there is no more racism.

This has been an interesting phenomenon to watch.

I have yet to see a post from anybody who I know has been in management and/or who has run his/her own business and/or more especially has run or managed his/her own successful business who is unimpressed with Hermain Cain's resume or who thinks Cain lacks necessary leadership skills.

It seems to be only those with resumes as thin as rice paper who sneer and scorn Herman Cain as a 'third rate pizza guy' or something in that vein.

But racism IS a factor. They are honed in like razor beams to belittle, scorn, attack, demean, diminish, accuse, or ridicule Herman Cain as they did Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann when their stars were rising, but as they have done to none of the white guys.

Why? Because it is expected that a rich white guy will be a Republican or run on a conservatie platform.

No minority, most especially a BLACK mnority, and no woman must be allowed to get away with that though. They MUST stay on the Democratic/leftist plantation where they belong lest they inspire others to defect to common sense too.

really? that's funny. i ran a business for 15 years. cain made money for a second rate pizza chain by cutting employees and buying cheaper ingredients (in other words, lowering quality). it's not that difficult to make money that way.

cain's a big practical joke.

there, you got it from someone who ran a successful practice and comes from a family of very successful corporatists. :thup:

Cheers.

He is just like "Chainsaw" Al Dunlop, who became CEO of companies, slashed employees, farmed work out to China, and delivered an inferior product. Most famous of these was the Sunbeam Corporation. He drove them into the ground then left with a handsome severance package. This is what Herman Cain did with Godfather's pizza. It's not hard to do if you just don't care.

Hard to believe they are touting the business acumen of someone who ran Godfathers pizza for a short period of time. Was he so successful that hundreds of major corporations fought for him to lead their companies?

No....he became just another rightwing radio talk show host blowing sunshine up the asses of conservatives

I am paralyzed with fear of a strong, black conservative voice.

Please don't nominate this man, nothing scares me and my fellow liberal cohorts more.

If he is nominated he will surely win all 57 states and Israel.

:lol: love the sarcasm

You just don't like him because he is conservative, it has nothing to do with fear or his race ;).

Nonsense.

I'm scared that the black conservative man will free the slaves from the DNC's Plantation and beat Obama in a landslide.

For realsie.

Please don't nominate this man, nothing scares me and my fellow liberal cohorts more.

It's OK to admit that any conservative scares you. We already realize that.

I'm not scared of you.....

It's OK to admit that any conservative scares you. We already realize that.

I'm not scared of you.....

Just cuz you haven't seen me. I'm quite intimidating to liberals.

View attachment 15955

Forum List

Back