ILMAO at the stock market narrative

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
I read all kinds of liberal narratives how the stock market dumped because of the Flynn news. At the end of the day (and a Friday to boot), the DOW lost 40.76, from I believe a record high?

Seems to me finance people are keeping things in proper perspective, which has nothing to do with a lib. fantasy.

The stock market fell because the market thought that Flynn signifies something serious about Trump.

But then it rallied on two pieces of news - first, that the Senate had the votes on tax reform; and second, because it appears that it was Kushner and not Trump who ordered Flynn to go meet with the Russians. And the meeting was regarding a UN vote on Israel.

Make no mistake about it - the market does NOT want to see an impeachment of a sitting President, even if it's a retard like Donald Trump.

I read all kinds of liberal narratives how the stock market dumped because of the Flynn news. At the end of the day (and a Friday to boot), the DOW lost 40.76, from I believe a record high?

Seems to me finance people are keeping things in proper perspective, which has nothing to do with a lib. fantasy.
How about a link so we can which crazy Lib narratives you are talking about?

At least one thread here, "news" and posters. If you prefer, I just made it up.

Just asking to look at an example of what you refer to in the OP. Do you not have one?

Just asking to look at an example of what you refer to in the OP. Do you not have one?

It was all over the midday news. It happened like he said it did in the OP

Are you going to sit there with a straight face and claim the liberal media does not collude on their narrative and spin? One of my favorite parts of Rush Limbaugh's show is he will gather clips across the drive by media of them all saying exactly the same damn thing on the same day. Journolist ring a bell?

It was all over the midday news. It happened like he said it did in the OP
Why don't either of you just link to what you are talking about?

Are you going to sit there with a straight face and claim the liberal media does not collude on their narrative and spin? One of my favorite parts of Rush Limbaugh's show is he will gather clips across the drive by media of them all saying exactly the same damn thing on the same day. Journolist ring a bell?
Im simply asking for a link so I can see what the op is talking about. I never made a comment about "liberal media" so don't put words in my mouth. Of course they spin, both liberal and conservative media are BS artists.

Im simply asking for a link so I can see what the op is talking about. I never made a comment about "liberal media" so don't put words in my mouth. Of course they spin, both liberal and conservative media are BS artists.

Repeat after me, the liberal media are blatant lying filth.

Repeat after me, the liberal media are blatant lying filth.
Stay on point bucko your partisan hatred is getting the best of you

Forum List

Back