Illuminati Obama, and his campaign to Bankrupt America.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We can now see a pattern in how President Barack Obama, seems to be on a campaign to bankrupt the American economy, for many years into the future.

President Obama unrestrained spending will eventually bankrupt the American economy, at sometime in the not to distant future. He himself acknowledges that the American economy
could be bankrupted in a recent interview.

He is displaying all the signs of an agent of the Illuminati.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
He is a member of the Blideburghers, and the Council on Foreign Relations. Both Illuminati organizations.

We can now see a pattern in how President Barack Obama, seems to be on a campaign to bankrupt the American economy, for many years into the future.

President Obama unrestrained spending will eventually bankrupt the American economy, at sometime in the not to distant future. He himself acknowledges that the American economy

And what exactly would Barack Obama gain from making himself the man that history would for all time remember as having singlehandedly bankrupted America?

And what exactly would Barack Obama gain from making himself the man that history would for all time remember as having singlehandedly bankrupted America?

The man Obama is a megalomainiac.
He has nothing to gain but a place in history. As the first black President to bankrupt America many years into the future.

<racebaiting>I wonder, after the horrific job P-BO is doing, assuming the nation survives his mismanagement, when the next Black President will be elected? </racebaiting>

(just getting the obvious accusation out of the way right to start.)

He has nothing to gain but a place in history. As the first black President to bankrupt America many years into the future.

And what evidence do you have that Barack Obama is a megalomaniac?

Just what evidence do you have that states Obama is the first black President? Link please!:lol:

What other unelected official went over into Illuminati heartland, Berlin Germany,
and gave a speech to a global Illuminati audience. Barack Obama did.
I rest my case.

What other unelected official went over into Illuminati heartland, Berlin Germany,
I rest my case.

Coincidentally I watched Angels and Demons last week, and ha ha! I guessed who the villain was about a quarter of the way through.

But, back to the question:

What evidence do you have that Barack Obama is a megalomaniac?

I rest my case.

Coincidentally I watched Angels and Demons last week, and ha ha! I guessed who the villain was about a quarter of the way through. But, back to the question: What evidence do you have that Barack Obama is a megalomaniac?

Angels & Demons comment:
I saw that movie, and it became obvious that the ending was re-written. The "good priest" could have died a hero, but they re-wrote it to make him the bad guy. It was a good movie up to the second bullshit ending. That's Hollywood and why we don't go to the movies often. Those MFs aren't getting my money unless they make better movies.

Can you imagine how Obama is planning on cutting up the global pie in the next 3-years??

I rest my case.

Coincidentally I watched Angels and Demons last week, and ha ha! I guessed who the villain was about a quarter of the way through.

But, back to the question:

What evidence do you have that Barack Obama is a megalomaniac?

The man just loves to give these grandiouse speeches. And he likes to stand there and jsut talk , and tlak for hours. His mannerisms, and his tone are all sings of a megalomainiac.

Just what evidence do you have that states Obama is the first black President? Link please!:lol:

I thought he was mulatto.

I thought he was mulatto.

Last I heard his mom was a little white lady??? Does that make him African American????

Well half anyway. Saw a few pics of him when he was calling himself Barry. Cocky looking little bastard. Does that qualify him for meglomaniac of the year??????

Just exchange Obama and Bush in there and you will have some of my posts druing the Bush presidency.
Which were not favorably looked upon by the Bushies who are now antiObamites.

Obama is on a mission to bankrupt America. Look at all the money he has already spent.

Forum List

Back