Illiterate black Steve Harvey makes huge gaffe at Miss Universe pageant

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Misread the card and announced the wrong girl as winner!!! If a white did this, his career would be over but black privilege and affirmative action will no doubt save him.

Miss Universe pageant host Steve Harvey makes huge gaffe, names wrong winner

dec 21 2015 Miss Universe pageant host Steve Harvey announced the wrong winner at the end of Sunday night's big show in Las Vegas and was forced to make an embarrassing apology.

After announcing Miss USA, Olivia Jordan, as the third runner-up, Harvey initially named Miss Colombia, Ariadna Gutierrez Arevalo, as the night's big winner, relegating the remaining contestant, Miss Philippines, Pia Alonzo Wurzbach, to the second runner-up spot.

But after Arevalo received the crown and a bouquet of flowers, Harvey announced he had made an error and that Wurzbach was in fact the winner.

In addition to his on-air apology, Harvey expressed contrition on social media. However, he initially misspelled the home countries of both contestants before also fixing that.

• Banned
I've said it before - very few blacks can read. Oh sure - they can read at the third grade level and play with a cell phone. But that's it.

So, illiteracy means he mispronounced a person's name as a completely different name?

You. Are. An. Idiot

I like Steve Harvey. He actually has morals and preaches good behavior. Too bad so few listen to him. But he's a good law abiding man and I have always liked his opinions.

But....dang...he screwed up.

"Illiterate black Steve Harvey"?

Is there an "illiterate white Steve Harvey"? We don't wanna get them mixed up now.

I don't care who won or who misread the cards.

Just keep them fine bitches strutting around half naked!!

If he was white, you'd be screaming for the end of his career. THINK, you miserable america-hating anti-white racist.
Yeah sure I would. Like I give a fuck that somebody misread a teleprompter.

Btw, I AM WHITE, you Uber retarded fuck stain.

White my butt. You hate whitey and that makes you black. THINK
You're right - I don't know my own skin color. Thanks for pointing that out.

Go play in traffic, assclown

I agree. But, seriously, why is this news?

If a white made a blunder like this, his career would be finished.
Right again! You're on a roll today. I was just reading about the disproportionate number of white people whose careers were ended for misreading cue cards. Damn affirmative action. Silly politicians, darkies can't read.

Here's Harvey's apology to Miss Colombia and Philippines via Twitter.

upload_2015-12-21_11-26-16.png

How does a monkey make a human mistake?

Forum List

Back