Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash: video

Obviously she doesn't think it was her fault. She says they came out of nowhere and she didn't have time to stop.

AFAIK this didn't happen on the sidewalk. The 2 pedestrians jaywalked into the middle of traffic, thus earning their Darwin awards.
That's not what happened, they were walking alongside the shoulder of the road. It's a very wide shoulder.

Just further proof thst:

1. There is no need for alcohol in society.
2. Women should never be left unsupervised
3. Women should not be allowed to drive
4. DUI killings should be murder not manslaughter.

.264 is shitfaced. You have to be a practiced drinker to function at that level.

Just%20WOW-S.jpg

As you know, .29 is well over three times the legal limit. FAR beyond tipsy, .29 is commode hugging, blackout drunk.

Breathanalyzer%20chart%20too-X2.jpg
Thanks - obviously there is a different measuring scale in the USA as in comparison to the rest of the world
The US .30 (15 or more drinks) would be equivalent to the international scale of 3.0%(per-mill)

As such it is amazing that she wasn't treated immediately for imminent alcohol poisoning - and was even able to drive a car.
Somehow the content of this News story doesn't fit - just my 2 cents.

Just further proof thst:

1. There is no need for alcohol in society.
2. Women should never be left unsupervised
3. Women should not be allowed to drive
4. DUI killings should be murder not manslaughter.
1. True.
2. Absolutely.
3. Or own a bank account or a telephone.
4. I agree.

Some Soros-backed DA will have her back in her classroom in a day or two after her misdemeanor charge and small fine.

If you read the link it is worse. Her responses, her disregard for life....staggering.even if she is drunk. I would be in tears for both my sorrow and begging for forgiveness. Not her.
She is beyond "drunk"

She hit the state where she has NO IDEA what she is doing and is unlikely to remember any of it.

Not an excuse mind you. Just a fact.

I'm hoping she was still heavily intoxicated when she was giggling and that what she had done had not sunk in yet into her pickled brain.

The link you provided does not support your contention that they were hit on the shoulder of the road.

You were simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

Fuck off, lying bitch.
I know exactly where they were hit, you drooling mouth breather.

The problem is, and always has been, you are ignorant and can't be helped, no matter how much one tries.

With this in mind, I like challenges. So here is exactly where they were hit, on the highway in front of this bar. They were not at the bar.

Forum List

Back