Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash: video

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Yes she was clearly three sheets to the wind, but she is another crazy, callous woman. A complete disregard for life and the cop is probably feeling many differing emotions at that moment. Two dead people and read her responses. Tell me we don't need God in society. Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash: video.
In disturbing police body camera video obtained by Fox News Digital, Stephanie Melgoza, 24, can be seen singing and smiling after the tragic collision.

Melgoza, whose blood alcohol level registered at .264 — more than three times the legal limit — showed no concern when an officer told her that she had fatally struck Paul Prowant, 55, and his girlfriend, 43-year-old Andrea Rosewicz.

At the hospital, East Peoria Officer Jeffrey Bieber appeared to grow frustrated after Melgoza repeatedly told him she had to go to school the next day.

Last edited:
Stupid bitch.
If you read the link it is worse. Her responses, her disregard for life....staggering.even if she is drunk. I would be in tears for both my sorrow and begging for forgiveness. Not her.

That’s disturbing
Very. Consider that such peple are behind the wheel right now.. How many will be killed tonight and the offending driver, if they survive, won't care? Such a random and unnecessary way to die. To be ths at drunk and not care even to get behind the wheel to begin wiith

One bullet thru her empty head will save MANY peoples lives.

There's hundreds, if not thousands, of videos of such worthless pieces of vile garbage on YouTube.

If I was a cop faced with somebody like that, I'm certain my gun would accidentally go off.

She will be serviced in Prison. Probably a win win?

Another reason I don't walk streets at 10PM. Who does that? Near a wild bar? Illegals are out loaded on mescal. Wrong way brown. Leading cause if death out West.

One bullet thru her empty head will save MANY peoples lives.

There's hundreds, if not thousands, of videos of such worthless pieces of vile garbage on YouTube.

If I was a cop faced with somebody like that, I'm certain my gun would accidentally go off.
You left the British Monarchy to avoid arbitrary justice.. a cop cannot be judge, jury wnd executioner.

I realize she was still drunk. But her disregard for the horror of what she was responsible for is still quite appalling. This is one of the saddest and most disturbing videos I’ve seen in days. And there are always plenty of sad and disturbing videos.

Yes she was clearly three sheets to the wind, but she is another crazy, callous woman. A complete disregard for life and the cop is probably feeling many differing emotions at that moment. Two dead people and read her responses. Tell me we don't need God in society. Illinois student smiles, giggles after killing couple in DUI crash: video.
In disturbing police body camera video obtained by Fox News Digital, Stephanie Melgoza, 24, can be seen singing and smiling after the tragic collision.

Melgoza, whose blood alcohol level registered at .264 — more than three times the legal limit — showed no concern when an officer told her that she had fatally struck Paul Prowant, 55, and his girlfriend, 43-year-old Andrea Rosewicz.

At the hospital, East Peoria Officer Jeffrey Bieber appeared to grow frustrated after Melgoza repeatedly told him she had to go to school the next day.
Okay - I am a German - but how can someone be in such a state with just 0.3? no drugs involved?

Gallows humor.

You may not like it, and it is out of place, but a lot of people respond like this. Yeah, it'll piss people off. She's probably coping, with humor, because she KNOWS her own life is destroyed

Gallows humor is humor used to lighten difficult, painful, and scary situations. This is anything hinting at humor like jokes, satire, and silliness, meant to ease stress and make it seem more managable. Gallows humor might be employed by individuals facing a threatening event, groups of people taking on a dangerous task, groups of oppressed people, or individuals exposed to the trauma of others on a regular basis through their work.

Gallows humor may serve several different functions. Similar to nervous laughter, humor in the face of difficult circumstances may be used to make the challenge seem smaller and more surmountable. Not only is this type of humor good for the individual morale, but it’s good for morale of larger groups as well as it makes the enemy or the challenge seem less intimidating, eases tension, makes suffering in the moment seem far more tolerable, and strengthens social bonds.

As useful as gallows humor is, it can also be pretty jarring for those not in on the joke. For those who find the situation no laughing matter, often those closest to the crisis, jokes made in the heat of the moment can be off-putting and offensive.

O.3 is near death in a med drinking not fat girl. Oh? You imply meth or coke? Maybe.
Is there a different measure in regards to pro mille% - from the rest of the world to that in the USA?

Next, let's talk about the percentage of ethanol in the blood at each stage:
  • Up to 0,3% - the influence of alcohol is absent;
  • 0,3-0,5% - the effect is rather weak;
  • 0.5-1.5% means an easy degree;
  • 1,5-2,5% - the average degree;
  • 2,5-3% - a strong stage;
  • 3-5% - a serious stage, at which coma and even death may occur;
  • 5-6% means a lethal dose.

Is there a different measure in regards to pro mille% - from the rest of the world to that in the USA?

Next, let's talk about the percentage of ethanol in the blood at each stage:
  • Up to 0,3% - the influence of alcohol is absent;
  • 0,3-0,5% - the effect is rather weak;
  • 0.5-1.5% means an easy degree;
  • 1,5-2,5% - the average degree;
  • 2,5-3% - a strong stage;
  • 3-5% - a serious stage, at which coma and even death may occur;
  • 5-6% means a lethal dose.

Your link has this about alcohol.
At the level of 0.31-0.40, behavior is characterized by loss of consciousness, severe depression of the central nervous system, a fatal outcome may occur, control, palpitations, breathing, balance are violated, intoxication with severe intoxication occurs.

0.08 is DUI in Many US States. PPM parts per million? Per million of what? Or percentage per mili litre? WTH?

Very. Consider that such peple are behind the wheel right now.. How many will be killed tonight and the offending driver, if they survive, won't care? Such a random and unnecessary way to die. To be ths at drunk and not care even to get behind the wheel to begin wiith
Consider that she is a typical lib college snowflake

Without this minor blemish on her record she would have graduated from college and might someday be a marketing director for Anheuser-Busch or Disney

Forum List

Back