Illinois gun ban shot down!!

No, fucking douche on you people that have put the guns on a pedestal and armed the crazies with weopons that were designed for one purpose only, killing other people.

And the NRA has been a key factor making assault weopons available to the crazies.
Why do you hate people defending themselves against criminals?

That's the best news I have heard in a long time. With the crime rate so high in Illinois I will begin to carry a pistol as soon as it becomes law. Look for the crime rate to go down - not up.

Since I have used a gun to defend myself, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the putting the guns on a pedestal, and creating a situation where the crazies have free access to some very effective weoponry for cleaning out a crowded theatre or mall.

Since I have used a gun to defend myself, I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the putting the guns on a pedestal, and creating a situation where the crazies have free access to some very effective weoponry for cleaning out a crowded theatre or mall.

And Illinois' ban on concealed carry prevents a crazy from cleaning out a crowded theatre or mall?

I guess the criminals didnt get the memo that there was a ban on concealing a handgun, my mistake.

And also, Guns for thee but not for me?

Hypocrite.

Yah sure, let's all carry around bondaliers of ammo and M-60's.

Can you conceal an M-60?
On the way to a concert? Prolly.

wc3545-n2.jpg

Duralite source

That's the best news I have heard in a long time. With the crime rate so high in Illinois I will begin to carry a pistol as soon as it becomes law. Look for the crime rate to go down - not up.

Yep, a high crime rate in Illinois. Higher even than Texas.

Seems there are high crime states like Alaska, Texas, Illinois, almost irrelevant as to there being red or blue. Western states, low crime states, Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii, and Washington. And the very low crime states in the Northeast.

Doesn't seem to be related to gun laws that much, either.

And Illinois' ban on concealed carry prevents a crazy from cleaning out a crowded theatre or mall?

I guess the criminals didnt get the memo that there was a ban on concealing a handgun, my mistake.

It is the whole psychological schtick of "I'm a tough dude, I have a gun, and I am standing up for the American Way!!!!!" that I object to. And the prevention of sane laws as to what kind of guns should be out here.

Hey, Stupid Bastard:

Criminals don't obey the law.

Now the law-abiding citizens of Illinois will have the chance to defend themselves.

And you hate it.

It is the whole psychological schtick of "I'm a tough dude, I have a gun, and I am standing up for the American Way!!!!!" that I object to. And the prevention of sane laws as to what kind of guns should be out here.
e05ddf60574606562061562.png

Yah sure, let's all carry around bondaliers of ammo and M-60's.

Typical ridiculous Leftytoon response. You hate guns we get it.

No, fucking douche on you people that have put the guns on a pedestal and armed the crazies with weopons that were designed for one purpose only, killing other people.

Knock knock. All weapons are designed to kill people. That's why they're called weapons. They wouldn't be much good otherwise.

We now have a bunch of really whacked out people thinking that without a gun, you ain't a man. So a dumbassed father mishandles his gun, and kills his 7 year old son. And two day later, a fellow shoots up Macy's with an assault rifle. Merry Christmas from the NRA.

Your stupidity is showing.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Yep, a high crime rate in Illinois. Higher even than Texas.

Seems there are high crime states like Alaska, Texas, Illinois, almost irrelevant as to there being red or blue. Western states, low crime states, Oregon, Idaho, Hawaii, and Washington. And the very low crime states in the Northeast.

Doesn't seem to be related to gun laws that much, either.

Link!!

I think you're full of shit with your high crime rate states.

I'm still not clear as to where this could/might/will go. My gut tells me, this being Illinois, the whole thing will be reversed or defeated or so watered down as to render it moot.

I'm still not clear as to where this could/might/will go. My gut tells me, this being Illinois, the whole thing will be reversed or defeated or so watered down as to render it moot.

What will happen is what happens in New York. The rest of the state will have decent concealed carry laws, and Chicago will enact a law like new york city, where you have to "show cause" to get a concealed carry permit.

Basically in NYC you have to be a cop, a retired cop, or someone who knows someone in the PD to guarantee a carry permit. Everyone else has to go through hoops to get one.

Forum List

Back