Illinois gun ban shot down!!

[
Then move to Cuba, you cowardly piece of shit. They have everything you want.

No one's stopping you. But don't keep trying to fuck up my country the way Cuba's fucked up.

You guys are fucking up this country the way Batista fucked up Cuba, which is how they got Castro to start with.. and while the thought of you clinging to your gun and your bible on a leaky raft might have its amusing connotations, I'd kind of like to avoid that.
I hope Santa brings you a roadmap back to reality for Christmas.

[
Then move to Cuba, you cowardly piece of shit. They have everything you want.

No one's stopping you. But don't keep trying to fuck up my country the way Cuba's fucked up.

You guys are fucking up this country the way Batista fucked up Cuba, which is how they got Castro to start with.. and while the thought of you clinging to your gun and your bible on a leaky raft might have its amusing connotations, I'd kind of like to avoid that.
I hope Santa brings you a roadmap back to reality for Christmas.

My reality map is just fine.

Cuba got Castro because a few big corporations owned every thing in Cuba, and the Cuban people owned nothing.

Here's what a great American said about it...

"I believe that there is no country in the world including any and all the countries under colonial domination, where economic colonization, humiliation and exploitation were worse than in Cuba, in part owing to my country’s policies during the Batista regime. I approved the proclamation which Fidel Castro made in the Sierra Maestra, when he justifiably called for justice and especially yearned to rid Cuba of corruption. I will even go further: to some extent it is as though Batista was the incarnation of a number of sins on the part of the United States. Now we shall have to pay for those sins. In the matter of the Batista regime, I am in agreement with the first Cuban revolutionaries. That is perfectly clear."

— U.S. President John F. Kennedy, interview with Jean Daniel, 24 October 1963

Forum List

Back