Illinois becomes the 11th state to fully legalize marijuana.

How about you respond to what I actually say? That would be a nice change.

YOu started the nonsense about me attacking the "greater society". I never did. The fact that you feel the need to change what I actually said to what you THINK I intended to say shows you are really trying to play the victim. The fact that it happened in a thread about Illinois legalizing marijuana shows you have lost your mind.

I did respond to what you said. I offered you the same behavior, repackaged, just a little, to see how you would like it, if the shoe was on the other foot.

You, are the one dodging, not me.

You hit the "laugh" icon on my last post addressed to you. I find this line of the conversation amusing too.

You have made an accusation. Now I am calling you out to provide backup for that accusation. If you can't, you should admit it.

I made a point too. I pointed out that NOT all gays were child molesters. And I want to build on that to point out that not all gays are diseased whores. I mean, they have much higher rates of stds, BUT, that is no reason for anyone to say that ALL gays are diseased whores. Or diseased child molesting whores, who infect their child victims.

I know that seems like I changed the subject there. But it is ok. Trust me. I just wanted to make it clear that not all gays are diseased child molesting whores. Sorry, I meant, not all gays are child molesting diseases whores.

I mean, I clearly stated that they are NOT. So, there is no reason for anyone to accuse me of trying to tie them together, Gays and being diseased child molesting whores.

Right?

I did not say anything resembling what you used above. I discussed two separate groups. The greater society and gay bashers. And no, I did not disparage the greater society, as you have claimed.

And, obviously, if I had you would have posted the quote where I did so. But you haven't. You can't. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

Unless you can point out a specific posts where I did what you claim, I have no more time for your attempts to paint yourself as a victim.

The group gay bashers, does not over lap with the group(s) the make up the greater society? That is unlikely.

I admit that gay child molesting diseased whores, as a group overlap with the rest of the gay population. Even as I try so hard to make the point that not all gays are child molesting diseased whores, I admit the two groups are intertwined. It would be silly to deny such an obvious truth.

Also, just want to make sure you understand me.

Not all gays are child molesting diseased whores.

You do agree with that, don't you? I note you haven't expressed an opinion on it.

The gay bashers, by definition, are not part of the greater society. They may have things in common with many other groups of people. But they are not part of the greater society.

Your dancing around trying to show that it is possible to insult a group in several ways is cute, but irrelevant.

I am still waiting to be shown where I said anything resembling an insult.

How about you respond to what I actually say? That would be a nice change.

YOu started the nonsense about me attacking the "greater society". I never did. The fact that you feel the need to change what I actually said to what you THINK I intended to say shows you are really trying to play the victim. The fact that it happened in a thread about Illinois legalizing marijuana shows you have lost your mind.

I did respond to what you said. I offered you the same behavior, repackaged, just a little, to see how you would like it, if the shoe was on the other foot.

You hit the "laugh" icon on my last post addressed to you. I find this line of the conversation amusing too.

You have made an accusation. Now I am calling you out to provide backup for that accusation. If you can't, you should admit it.

I made a point too. I pointed out that NOT all gays were child molesters. And I want to build on that to point out that not all gays are diseased whores. I mean, they have much higher rates of stds, BUT, that is no reason for anyone to say that ALL gays are diseased whores. Or diseased child molesting whores, who infect their child victims.

I know that seems like I changed the subject there. But it is ok. Trust me. I just wanted to make it clear that not all gays are diseased child molesting whores. Sorry, I meant, not all gays are child molesting diseases whores.

I mean, I clearly stated that they are NOT. So, there is no reason for anyone to accuse me of trying to tie them together, Gays and being diseased child molesting whores.

Right?

I did not say anything resembling what you used above. I discussed two separate groups. The greater society and gay bashers. And no, I did not disparage the greater society, as you have claimed.

And, obviously, if I had you would have posted the quote where I did so. But you haven't. You can't. Your hypocrisy is blatant.

Unless you can point out a specific posts where I did what you claim, I have no more time for your attempts to paint yourself as a victim.

The group gay bashers, does not over lap with the group(s) the make up the greater society? That is unlikely.

I admit that gay child molesting diseased whores, as a group overlap with the rest of the gay population. Even as I try so hard to make the point that not all gays are child molesting diseased whores, I admit the two groups are intertwined. It would be silly to deny such an obvious truth.

You do agree with that, don't you? I note you haven't expressed an opinion on it.

Just stop. You have spent page after page trying to make this about gays, when the topic is the legalization of marijuana. The two are not even remotely connected.

You misinterpreted something. I think you did in it intentionally. But I have made it clear that I did not intend any denigration of the greater society. I am part of the greater society. But you continue to push this agenda of yours. Get back to the actual topic.

That's what all old people say when they get old, since Socrates said it some 2400 years ago.

You're a curmudgeon, it wreaks with every post. Sorry grampa, the world's gunna survive without your backward-assed values.

Name one thing backwards assed about my values. Or stfu, you zygote.
That your google is somehow broken, and you thought that AI, longevity and space travel weren't being heavily invested in...and not only that, but your backwards assed values SOONER had you NOT RESEARCHING THESE THINGS....and instead, FIRST....running to your internet to whine how they're not focused on...before researching adequately if they are or aren't.

That's backwards.

As well as your views on Religion, gay marriage, the fact that you think the poop situation in San Fran is reflective somehow of the entire Country...magically, and your overall, in general, retarded outlook on life.

YOur failure to be able to pick one, is accepted as an admission that you know what you claimed is bullshit.

Otherwise, you would have NOT used the Shotgun Argument Logical Fallacy.
Wanna try that again in English, curmudgeon?

PICK ONE FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES, YOU FUCKING MORON.

THAT SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR YOU? DO I NEED TO USE SMALLER WORDS?!
here you need this.....

Right?

The gay bashers, by definition, are not part of the greater society. They may have things in common with many other groups of people. But they are not part of the greater society.

Your dancing around trying to show that it is possible to insult a group in several ways is cute, but irrelevant.

Who was I insulting? I didn't insult anyone. I was defending a group. What are you talking about?

Right?

Just stop. You have spent page after page trying to make this about gays, when the topic is the legalization of marijuana. The two are not even remotely connected.

You misinterpreted something. I think you did in it intentionally. But I have made it clear that I did not intend any denigration of the greater society. I am part of the greater society. But you continue to push this agenda of yours. Get back to the actual topic.

How have I denigrated homosexuals?

Right?

Who was I insulting? I didn't insult anyone. I was defending a group. What are you talking about?

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't say you were insulting anyone. I said I was waiting for you to show me where I said anything resembling an insult.

Right?

Wow. Just wow. Did I say you denigrated homosexuals? You really do see what you want to see, don't you?

Right?

Reading isn't your strong suit, is it? I didn't say you were insulting anyone. I said I was waiting for you to show me where I said anything resembling an insult.

Ah, sorry, I thought you were misrepresenting what I said, ie that I was claiming that all homosexuals are diseased child molesting whores.

Which, I certainly was NOT doing.

Right?

Wow. Just wow. Did I say you denigrated homosexuals? You really do see what you want to see, don't you?

Well, then how have I tried to make it about homosexuals?

In the very first response to the OP you said, among other things, "Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!". And you ran with it from there.

Have you even discussed the actual OP?

In the very first response to the OP you said, among other things, "Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!". And you ran with it from there.

Have you even discussed the actual OP?

That is my response to the actual op. I don't see this as progress, but as a lack of progress. That is my point.

Yeah. This is what was holding US back. Now our lives will be complete, and the future is bright again.

You know, I remember when I was a child, reading optimistic speculative fiction about the future and all the stupid shit they thought would make the world a better place, like space travel, or A.I. or life extension.

Stupid rocket scientists.

Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!

Truly, nothing can stop US now.

Another "nanny state" hating FREEDOM-LOVING conservative heard from.

Yeah. This is what was holding US back. Now our lives will be complete, and the future is bright again.

You know, I remember when I was a child, reading optimistic speculative fiction about the future and all the stupid shit they thought would make the world a better place, like space travel, or A.I. or life extension.

Stupid rocket scientists.

Instead, we have found REAL progress, scores of new genders, legal pot smoking and gay fucking marriage!

Truly, nothing can stop US now.

Another "nanny state" hating FREEDOM-LOVING conservative heard from.

Correct.

Forum List

Back