Illegals kill Americans

Oh noes! The Obama-loving Kool-Aid drinkers who want amnesty for all illegal aliens and call people racists who disagree with them are here!

This pretty much says it all for politics in the Age of Obama. Don't agree with them? You're clearly a bigot or racist or homophobic or anti-semite, lets see there must be other labels that get bandied about in a direct effort to shut down debate...

no one is shutting anything down. it was an observation.

Oh noes! The Obama-loving Kool-Aid drinkers who want amnesty for all illegal aliens and call people racists who disagree with them are here!

This pretty much says it all for politics in the Age of Obama. Don't agree with them? You're clearly a bigot or racist or homophobic or anti-semite, lets see there must be other labels that get bandied about in a direct effort to shut down debate...

My comment is an observation as well. I've noticed (anecdotally, of course) a pretty big uptick in the left wing noise - especially on unpopular social issues like gay marriage and immigration. God forbid we even call them illegals, they're merely "undocumented". :cuckoo:

I wonder how the numbers compare.

I mean, we killed a bunch of Mexicans when we stole their land. Now they come up here and accidentally (or purposely) kill us.

I think some would call that payback or something.

In all seriousness, did we not steal their land in the first place? Don't answer that, because it's yes.

I bet everytime a white person kills a native American, they think the same thing.

wow...

lots of stuff going on there...

not a single aspect of it rational.

please don't help.

Sorry for the length but it address this and other questions:

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That's 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

(Story continues below)

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Posting the source materials which nowhere actually provide any statistical evidence for the claim (other than that an Iowa Congressman said so) is not evidence. It is in fact quite the opposite of "evidence".

Additionally, any article that makes a claim in the context of an admission that "While no one - in or out of government - tracks..." doesn't lend confidence.

Perhaps if the excellent source of "WorldNetDaily" could be followed up with some official statistics or a study from respected researchers, it would be more persuasive.

I guess you missed this part.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn't track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

What exactly do those cites demonstrate? Murders? Accidental traffic deaths? No?

1. We have one study estimating 240,000 sex offenders (incarcerated and un-incarcerated apparently) from a 1,500 inmate study. Interesting. Love to see the methodology on that one. Could be correct. Doesn't prove either of the assertions made.

2. Study 2: 267,000 incarcerated illegal aliens. Also interesting. Why were they incarcerated. Who knows?

3. Study 3: A subsection of 55,000 illegal aliens who have been incarcerated committed quite a bit of crime. What kind of crime? Who knows? Interesting though.

All very interesting. Does it prove the assertions made? Not at all as far as I can see, but interesting anyway I guess. 100% of Cretins are liars. I like that stat too.

My comment is an observation as well. I've noticed (anecdotally, of course) a pretty big uptick in the left wing noise - especially on unpopular social issues like gay marriage and immigration. God forbid we even call them illegals, they're merely "undocumented". :cuckoo:

In Obamaland, it's document-challenged.

Do you get this paranoid and excitable at the first hint of a rationale discussion on any issue, or just immigration?

pretty much every subject. race is a sore subject for him though since he got found out.

i think we need to build a wall. Eventually, there won't be an alternative. this violence in Mexico is already spilling over the border. and what we see from the media is only the tip of the iceberg, from what I have been told.

who shut you down? you're still here... and near as i can tell, your post wasn't deleted since i'm responding to it.

want some cheese with that whine?

Do you get this paranoid and excitable at the first hint of a rationale discussion on any issue, or just immigration?

pretty much every subject. race is a sore subject for him though since he got found out.

:lol: The Kool-aid drinking Obamabot speaks! :lol:

(BTW, they found out I wasn't white like them.)

What I find odd is that asian "americans" have recently killed more than non asian "americans." Does that mean that they are more apt to kill...hmmm?

Hi Elvis:

i think we need to build a wall.

You must be talking about a wall like this and this and this. Right? :0)

Eventually, there won't be an alternative. this violence in Mexico is already spilling over the border.

The answer to the out-of-control 'hiring' of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals has always been to 'enforce' the perfectly good Immigration/Employments Laws already on the books (Wiki). I hate to bust your bubble, but a very high proportion of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals simply overstay their visas (story) and the Gov't is doing NOTHING to track anybody down. You guys need to wake-the-hell-up to the reality that this Illegal Alien Invasion is just one component of a much larger Plan to destroy the U.S. Consumer Base and the U.S. Economy to boot! You are looking at another 1.5 MILLION Foreign Nationals (story) to be shipped in this year 'and' next year 'and' forever, even though another 700,000 Americans will be sent to the unemployment line this month 'and' next month 'and' the next month at the very same time.

and what we see from the media is only the tip of the iceberg, from what I have been told.

Let's see: You have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around lose EVERYWHERE 'and' a Department of Homeland Insecurity sitting on their hands and allowing unscrupulous U.S. Employers to 'hire' from the 20-MILLION-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool every damned day. There is no reason for Illegal Aliens to stop climbing over the fences 'and' no reason for them to go back home when their Visa's expire, because Senor Obama and our do-nothing Congress are working day and night to find some way to make them all Citizens as a reward for coming here in the middle of the night through the 'back door' to steal US identities and JOBS.

You cannot deter an Illegal Alien Foreign National from coming here in the middle of the night, when he can look over and see his brothers and cousins working in broad daylight 'and' nobody is doing one thing to 'enforce' the Rule of Law. Period. Stop trying to blame the poor Illegal Aliens while pretending that a 'fence' is going to 'enforce' one of our Immigration Laws, when the Gov't is obviously working every day to destroy what remains of this once-great nation. Making this current batch 'legal' will only kick the back door wide open to the next 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals; which appears to be the next phase of the Master Plan.

Every U.S. Employer 'hiring' Illegal Aliens is taking bread out of the mouths of real U.S. children.

Welcome to CanAmeriMexico . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Elvis:

Eventually, there won't be an alternative. this violence in Mexico is already spilling over the border.

The answer to the out-of-control 'hiring' of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals has always been to 'enforce' the perfectly good Immigration/Employments Laws already on the books (Wiki). I hate to bust your bubble, but a very high proportion of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals simply overstay their visas (story) and the Gov't is doing NOTHING to track anybody down. You guys need to wake-the-hell-up to the reality that this Illegal Alien Invasion is just one component of a much larger Plan to destroy the U.S. Consumer Base and the U.S. Economy to boot! You are looking at another 1.5 MILLION Foreign Nationals (story) to be shipped in this year 'and' next year 'and' forever, even though another 700,000 Americans will be sent to the unemployment line this month 'and' next month 'and' the next month at the very same time.

and what we see from the media is only the tip of the iceberg, from what I have been told.

Let's see: You have millions and millions and millions of Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals running around lose EVERYWHERE 'and' a Department of Homeland Insecurity sitting on their hands and allowing unscrupulous U.S. Employers to 'hire' from the 20-MILLION-Man Illegal Alien Labor Pool every damned day. There is no reason for Illegal Aliens to stop climbing over the fences 'and' no reason for them to go back home when their Visa's expire, because Senor Obama and our do-nothing Congress are working day and night to find some way to make them all Citizens as a reward for coming here in the middle of the night through the 'back door' to steal US identities and JOBS.

You cannot deter an Illegal Alien Foreign National from coming here in the middle of the night, when he can look over and see his brothers and cousins working in broad daylight 'and' nobody is doing one thing to 'enforce' the Rule of Law. Period. Stop trying to blame the poor Illegal Aliens while pretending that a 'fence' is going to 'enforce' one of our Immigration Laws, when the Gov't is obviously working every day to destroy what remains of this once-great nation. Making this current batch 'legal' will only kick the back door wide open to the next 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals; which appears to be the next phase of the Master Plan.

Every U.S. Employer 'hiring' Illegal Aliens is taking bread out of the mouths of real U.S. children.

GL,

Terral

Those who hire illegals should be jailed. Those who rent to them or help them in anyway should similarly be jailed. A fence should be built to hinder their coming across the border. That will help, it won't solve the whole problem, but it with HELP. We need to attack this from all angles. Another amnesty will only serve to put us in this position again in the future as all the past amnesties have put us in this position now.

Hi Elvis:

GL,

Terral

Those walls are a joke.

Hi Elvis:

GL,

Terral

Those who hire illegals should be jailed. Those who rent to them or help them in anyway should similarly be jailed. A fence should be built to hinder their coming across the border. That will help, it won't solve the whole problem, but it with HELP. We need to attack this from all angles. Another amnesty will only serve to put us in this position again in the future as all the past amnesties have put us in this position now.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back