Illegals cost america $135 Billion a year - I bet it's 3 times that.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
A lot of this is due to giving free k-12 to illegals even though there is no law requiring we let illegals use our schools. Trump needs to stop that right now.

Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

sep 27 2017 The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet.

And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.

President Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and conservatives in Congress are moving aggressively to deal with illegals, especially those with long criminal records. But their effort is being fought by courts and some 300 so-called "sanctuary communities" that refuse to work with federal law enforcement.

You know...that's funny, but I don't believe this was reported on CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS.

How strange. Seems like this would be a big story.

I live with illegals. They bring with them diseases, squalor. and massive poverty along with massive changes in demographics and massive paradigm shifts in culture. All because it benefits a few rich white people Call me cynical, but nobody but rich white elitist ( Or Hispanics) benefit from illegal Hispanic illegal aliens.What is wrong with immigrating LEGALLY?

• Banned
I don't buy that BS about only 11 million illegals living here. It's more like 40 mill and that means maybe 10 mill in our public schools and at $12,000 per year per kid, that's $120 billion right there. And since the illegal kids can't speak english it costs twice as much to teach them as it does an american kid so it's really $240 billion spent on educating illegals. The healthcare and prison costs come on top of that so it's probably more like $500 billion a year these criminal invaders cost us.!!!

Illegals are nearly as big a burden as blacks.

• Banned
I live with illegals. They bring with them diseases, squalor. and massive poverty along with massive changes in demographics and massive paradigm shifts in culture. All because it benefits a few rich white people Call me cynical, but nobody but rich white elitist ( Or Hispanics) benefit from illegal Hispanic illegal aliens.What is wrong with immigrating LEGALLY?

Illegals can't meet the standards to come here legally even though america has extremely low standards for legal entry. Illegals are all illiterate and unskilled and disease-ridden savages fit only for welfare which is why democrats support them.

Illegals can't meet the standards to come here legally even though america has extremely low standards for legal entry. Illegals are all illiterate and unskilled and disease-ridden savages fit only for welfare which is why democrats support them.
I live with with wetbacks In a so called sanctuary city nobody actually (this being a democracy) voted for. Hickenlooper or Web or Pena magically made it happen out side of democracy. Funny how that works.

Funny how didn't want our airport moved either, we Coloradans wanted limited growth and instead we have had developers, realtors and lawyers telling US what's good for us with their phony arguments.

I live with with wetbacks In a so called sanctuary city nobody actually (this being a democracy) voted for. Hickenlooper or Web or Pena magically made it happen out side of democracy. Funny how that works.

Hickeylooper has turned CO into a sanctuary state. And no doubt his corporate pals pay him big bribes for doing so.

Forum List

Back