Illegal wanted for 4 murders in Nevada arrested

Aside from the wall issue, just think about leftist activist policies putting their condescending arrogant spoiled rottenness ahead of our safety in this nation.

Sanctuary cities really ?? Warning illegals before ICE arrives really ??? These American lives/blood is on the leftist hands. Do they care ??? Nope.

When you guys support common sense gun control, then you can come back and talk to me about what we aren't doing on the border.
Not a peep out of these people when someone who looks like them shoots up a school, church, concert, etc. One of the many reasons I can`t take these "we need security" idiots seriously.
Hey, AMERICANS commit murder too! We can't stop illegals until blacks stop shooting blacks in Chicago! It's in the Democrat handbook!

So because these FOUR murders were preventable if this piece of shit had not been allowed BACK in the country its A OK to not talk about it..you morons can't be taken seriously.

Well, here's the thing.

A brown person shoots up 4 people, and clearly it's his immigration status that's the issue.

A white kid goes in and shoots 9 black folks in a church, and the poor darling must be mentally ill.

u post this same bs over and over yet you and the rest of the traitors NEVER state what reasonable gun control you are talking about.

No, I've posted it many times... you just never read it.

I could live with gun laws like Germany, where they have 17 million privately owned guns and very little gun crime, because they make sure the people they are selling to are responsible.

A brown person shoots up 4 people, and clearly it's his immigration status that's the issue
They are here ILLEGALLY dumbass. Unvetted!

We are gonna fix this WITHOUT YOU.

Shut down the damn government FOREVER! What good is it with Democrats standing against our own laws?!!
DUMBASSES!

Hwe here ILLEGALLY dumbass. Inverted.

We are gonna fix this WITHOUT YOU.

Shut down the damn government FOREVER! What good is it with Democrats standing against our own laws?!!
DUMBASSES!

People ignore stupid laws all the time.

The problem is, these laws are stupid and don't reflect the reality of the labor market.

Undocumented immigrants wouldn't come here if there weren't jobs that Americans don't want to do waiting for them.

u post this same bs over and over yet you and the rest of the traitors NEVER state what reasonable gun control you are talking about.

Well, personally, I think we could ban all privately owned guns, just like very other civilized country, and we'd be fine.

But realizing some of you need to compensate for tiny penises, here's what I propose.

1) A thorough background check of a gun owner before he can buy a gun. Not some database, but they ask your employer, neighbors, etc. "Hey, is this a guy you want to see with a gun?"

2) Repeal the law that holds gun sellers and manufacturers free and clear when one of their prime clients shoots up a school.

3) Class licensing just like vehicles. A class D license means you can have a handgun, but if you want to own an assault rifle, you need to get a class A license which will require testing.

4) Mandatory Gun Owners insurance to protect us from damages caused by gun owners who shoot up schools, etc.

5) Mandatory training for safety and marksmanship. The Army didn't let me handle a gun until I underwent about 3 weeks of training and showed a minimum proficiency with it.

Waiting for the whine about "But the Founding Faaaathers said we can have guns!!!!"
Oh! I thought you said reasonable gun laws! Never mind.

So because these FOUR murders were preventable if this piece of shit had not been allowed BACK in the country its A OK to not talk about it..you morons can't be taken seriously.

Well, here's the thing.

A brown person shoots up 4 people, and clearly it's his immigration status that's the issue.

A white kid goes in and shoots 9 black folks in a church, and the poor darling must be mentally ill.
So you want us to say the white kid is in the country illegally?

So you want us to say the white kid is in the country illegally?

No, I want you to admit you are more likely to be killed by someone who is here legally than illegally.
That has no relevance. Fact. 19 year old in country illegally. Fact four Americans were slaughtered. Fact a white kid did not do it. Fact an illegal did it. Fact four more Americans are dead because all you can do is sit around with your thumb up your ass. Fact! You protect illegals. Fact. You want open borders. Fact the Americans were killed by an illegal not American and the likelihood that they could have been killed by an American. Fact deal with reality. Fact deal with what is. Fact don’t try an adult conversation when adults are talking about serious problems. Fact. You have no answers.

Well, here's the thing.

A conservative friend of mine was in Charleston when that confederate loser (I know that`s redundant) gunned down those churchgoers and my friend thought it was really cool how the city officials said they didn`t want Sharpton and Jackson to visit their city. They had no intentions of going to Charleston being that the shooter was in jail. How clever of those politicians to crank up the hate for 2 civil rights leaders and ignore the POS that committed mass murder. They flipped the field for a racist mass murderer.

No, I've posted it many times... you just never read it.

I could live with gun laws like Germany, where they have 17 million privately owned guns and very little gun crime, because they make sure the people they are selling to are responsible.
All we have to do is stop liberals from letting criminals off.

Well, personally, I think we could ban all privately owned guns, just like very other civilized country, and we'd be fine.

But realizing some of you need to compensate for tiny penises, here's what I propose.

1) A thorough background check of a gun owner before he can buy a gun. Not some database, but they ask your employer, neighbors, etc. "Hey, is this a guy you want to see with a gun?"

2) Repeal the law that holds gun sellers and manufacturers free and clear when one of their prime clients shoots up a school.

3) Class licensing just like vehicles. A class D license means you can have a handgun, but if you want to own an assault rifle, you need to get a class A license which will require testing.

4) Mandatory Gun Owners insurance to protect us from damages caused by gun owners who shoot up schools, etc.

5) Mandatory training for safety and marksmanship. The Army didn't let me handle a gun until I underwent about 3 weeks of training and showed a minimum proficiency with it.

Waiting for the whine about "But the Founding Faaaathers said we can have guns!!!!"
People like you would murder millions if you could.

Well, here's the thing.

You are one twisted individual.... The brown person as you call him, and the white person as you call him are both bad apples, but the brown person gets a pass or rather you making excuses for him because of (wait for it), the white kids skin color..?????.... So with you the white kid gets lynched over and above the brown person as found in your world view every time eh ???

How about this for justice "lynch'em both"....... See how that works ?

Well, here's the thing.

A conservative friend of mine was in Charleston when that confederate loser (I know that`s redundant) gunned down those churchgoers and my friend thought it was really cool how the city officials said they didn`t want Sharpton and Jackson to visit their city. They had no intentions of going to Charleston being that the shooter was in jail. How clever of those politicians to crank up the hate for 2 civil rights leaders and ignore the POS that committed mass murder. They flipped the field for a racist mass murderer.
Nope, they just didn't want crap stirrer's piling on where none was needed I'm guessing... Justice in the case would definitely be done where there was such a henious crime as bad as that one was.

Not everyone (outside of a screwed up few maybe), are these sympathizers with killers in America.

No one needed Sharpton or Jackson to tell them how to run their jobs, and they still don't. Justice was served, but in my mind he should have hung for his crimes. Liberals don't like hanging as a punishment..Too much like waterboarding to them.

Moral to the story: Arm yourself, shoot to kill home invaders, and you might get lucky enough to bag an illegal. And you just saved the taxpayers 10k, the cost of deporting one of these scumbags.

Now there's one illegal happy have been caught now rather than a couple of years back.

No chance of being dragged to The Rose Garden for a medal and long boring speech by O'bongo.

Well, here's the thing.

Yes his immigration status matters because if leftists cared about our nation's security this piece of shit would NOT be here and WOULD NOT have murdered 4 elderly people. Their families thank you.

How will the liberals minimize his time in jail?

Party leadership will simply remind an Obama Judge of his/her/its duty to pronounce a directed verdict of "NOT GUILTY". Whereupon will begin a suit for false imprisonment and, if the trial is in a Majority Democrat city, the liberal jury will award 5.7 billion dollars in damages.

Forum List

Back