Illegal started the fires in Sonoma

well if this is true, and he's found guilty, the death penalty is the only form of justice for such an inhuman monster.

Really? I don't know. I'm as pro death penalty as it comes, but I'm not so sure about this one.
I doubt all the facts are in, but from what little we know it seems the fire spreading was accidental. If he didn't mean for it to happen the it did, it would be hard for me to consider him an inhuman monster that needs to die.
However, I DO believe Hellbeast Clinton is an inhuman monster that needs to die
If we started to execute those who are invading our country and leave the bodies just south of the border, do you think those crossing over into the US would get a message?

I just don't think their sneaking into America is a death penalty crime.

Breitbart and Infowars created this fake news story to stir up hatred of Mexicans

Conservatives immediately think it is true

I wonder what Jerry Brown thinks of that? Probably nothing.

Illegal Alien Arrested In California For Starting Sonoma County Fires #MediaInfidels #news

ICE has issued a detainer for Jesus Fabian Gonzalez who was arrested on suspicion of arson for Wine Country fires that have killed at least 40 residents.

Gonzalez was seen around 3:00 p.m. wearing a jacket and walking “out of the creek area and a plume of smoke behind him,” according to the Santa Rosa Press Democrat.

The homeless Gonzalez, is known by local law enforcement to have been living under a nearby bridge, claims he was cold and lit the fire to stay warm. His story is doubted, given that the temperature at the time was a warm 78 degrees.

The suspected arsonist was arrested and booked into the Sonoma County Jail for suspicion of felony arson. His bail was set at a $110,000.

Local police said that Gonzalez is on an ICE detainer request, even though Sonoma County declared itself as a “sanctuary county” in May 2014.

The fires in Sonoma County have killed dozens, with 172 missing and 102,000 homeless after the fires swept through the area.
If this were true, his bail would be a heck of a lot higher than $110,000.

well if this is true, and he's found guilty, the death penalty is the only form of justice for such an inhuman monster.

Really? I don't know. I'm as pro death penalty as it comes, but I'm not so sure about this one.
I doubt all the facts are in, but from what little we know it seems the fire spreading was accidental. If he didn't mean for it to happen the it did, it would be hard for me to consider him an inhuman monster that needs to die.
If we started to execute those who are invading our country and leave the bodies just south of the border, do you think those crossing over into the US would get a message?

When Germany invaded France, was the proper response to coddle the Nazi's or repel them with force? We have deported these people many times and they just keep on coming back, when do we stop playing nice and send them a message that enough is enough?

When Germany invaded France, was the proper response to coddle the Nazi's or repel them with force? We have deported these people many times and they just keep on coming back, when do we stop playing nice and send them a message that enough is enough?
Germany did not invade France

It was a bunch of illegals from Mexico......and France had a wall

I can see what you are saying.

That's what a trail is for.

if true and found guilty, this is mass murder.

As it turns out it was PG&E who is at fault. The homeless guy is released.

Forum List

Back