Illegal immigration separates families.

Up to 10 million people in Somalia, Eritrea and Ethiopia are starving because of a severe drought. Otherwise the land produce enough food for them and even then they live of nothing but what the land produce. Mexico has productive land and there is no exucse for people to be starving to death in Mexico. Most of imported fruits and vegetables come from Mexico. Mexico has a very long growing season because of climate.

As is the case with other foods, the United States imports billions of dollars' worth of vegetables from other countries. Mexico dominates the supply of imported vegetables, supplying peppers, cucumbers, tomatoes, corn, pinto beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions, lettuce, celery, squash and spinach, to name a few. Other important suppliers like Canada and Peru supply carrots, cauliflower, asparagus, mushrooms and potatoes.
List of Foods Imported Into the U.S. | eHow.com

[ This country is too crowded as it is ]

No it's not. Illegal immigration is wrong for many reasons, but we are not "too crowded."

You go to any big city and see how many latinos live there. And many are illegals! It's mind boggling how many of you live in a fantasy world! And you can bet they ARE crowded! This country has grown by leaps and bounds the last 10/15 years and all due to illegal immigration and latino births. Don't ask for proof - do the investigating yourselves.

Maybe not crowed, per se, bet crowding out american from neighborhood they grew up in and lower the property value. The neighborhood I raised by children in is not livable any more because of illegal aliens and the crime, gangs and drugs that come with it. And it is spreading. I have had to move three times since I retired because of the neighbor hood was over run by gangs, crime and drugs, They even ran off the black gangs, etc. Hispanic gangs ran the out of the city.
They are crowding people out of the city up into the hills here is Reno where wild horses, coyotes, bear,etc use to live. We have been rationing water for years. And when the water goes so with civilization. There has to be a limitation of population.

Last edited:
Most of our red meat, fruits and vegetable, nuts, fish and shell fish is imported. We don't have enough food to feed Americans much less illegal aliens. Mostly because its grown cheaper and we pay less than if it had to be grown here. So if illegal aliens were deported and farmers had to move to Mexico, lettuce would be cheaper than if grown here and harvested by ilegals. Not the propaganda that it would cost $4 if illegal left.

We have been rationing water for years. And when the water goes so with civilization. There has to be a limitation of population.

That is not a problem of population, it is a problem that inevitably arose when people decided to build cities in unwise locations (like a fucking desert!)

[ This country is too crowded as it is ]

No it's not. Illegal immigration is wrong for many reasons, but we are not "too crowded."

You go to any big city and see how many latinos live there. And many are illegals! It's mind boggling how many of you live in a fantasy world! And you can bet they ARE crowded! This country has grown by leaps and bounds the last 10/15 years and all due to illegal immigration and latino births. Don't ask for proof - do the investigating yourselves.

You are confusing population in general with population density in specific areas, idiot. What "fantasy world" are you referring to?

Illegal immigration is wrong and the government is negligent in allowing it to go on to the degree it has. However, if US citizens who happen to be Latino want to have large families and can support them financially then it is none of YOUR fucking business.

I for one do not believe this propaganda for one minute.:eusa_eh:
I have not seen any pictures of this as I have coming out of Africa.
If this was really happening we would be the first to know because Mexico would have their hands out for more.
I'll be back in a minute.

Just as I thought. 1915 article.

STARVATION KILLS 25 A DAY IN MEXICO CITY - Only Heavy Food Imports Can Avert a Higher Death Rate. - View Article - NYTimes.com

propaganda? I live it first hand. Right around me I know people personally who live off of 1 pound of beans, 1 pound of maseca, and salt for an entire week. :eusa_hand: Some are lucky to find that.

If you knew those peole personally, then you should be doing something about it personally.

According to the World Health Organization, 120 Americans died from "lack of food" in 2004.

Starvation rates in the United States are generally not recorded due to the relative infrequency of the occurrence. Generally speaking, most people do not starve to death in America as a result of lack of access to food. A combination of government food programs and private charities help to ensure this. However, Americans do have a serious problem with malnutrition. Starvation (that is, death due to lack of food) in America, in the relatively rare instances that it does occur, is not usually an indication of poverty but rather a variety of other social issues.

How many people die from starvation each year in America

I cannot feed several million people. I watch it around me in Honduras. What you seem to not understand is that it is the US corporations in these countries producing the massive amounts of veggies and fruits and shipping them back to the US..these foods do not stay in the Central American countries or Mexico..and in fact, NAFTA drove up the price of corn so high that people could barely afford tortillas which is a staple in these countries one that means the difference between eating and starving. It is easy for you to judge sitting inside your three bedroom home with hot and cold water, airconditioning and central heat, and a refrigerator, television and all of the normal comforts and my bet is you have at least a week if not two weeks supply of meat and vegetables. I want you to see if you can find the same in rural areas here in Honduras or Mexico either one. NAFTA is what did that...yeah it is wonderful to argue that they have all this production..too bad it is the US doing the producing and none of it stays in the home country and the US corporations don't even pay any taxes on it either. Remember the H1N1 virus? Some believe it mutated in a massive US owned pig farm in Mexico...a US owned one mind you. If you think this is a new thing it isn't...just look at where the name Banana Republic originated from and then look up who Standard Fruit is.

Um...how do you suppose you are going to convince US corporations or the US government that is a good idea? Especially after they already signed the deal and they are the ones that win not anyone else...the US government has a history of exploiting those around them.

propaganda? I live it first hand. Right around me I know people personally who live off of 1 pound of beans, 1 pound of maseca, and salt for an entire week. :eusa_hand: Some are lucky to find that.

If you knew those peole personally, then you should be doing something about it personally.

According to the World Health Organization, 120 Americans died from "lack of food" in 2004.

Starvation rates in the United States are generally not recorded due to the relative infrequency of the occurrence. Generally speaking, most people do not starve to death in America as a result of lack of access to food. A combination of government food programs and private charities help to ensure this. However, Americans do have a serious problem with malnutrition. Starvation (that is, death due to lack of food) in America, in the relatively rare instances that it does occur, is not usually an indication of poverty but rather a variety of other social issues.

How many people die from starvation each year in America

I cannot feed several million people. I watch it around me in Honduras. What you seem to not understand is that it is the US corporations in these countries producing the massive amounts of veggies and fruits and shipping them back to the US..these foods do not stay in the Central American countries or Mexico..and in fact, NAFTA drove up the price of corn so high that people could barely afford tortillas which is a staple in these countries one that means the difference between eating and starving. It is easy for you to judge sitting inside your three bedroom home with hot and cold water, airconditioning and central heat, and a refrigerator, television and all of the normal comforts and my bet is you have at least a week if not two weeks supply of meat and vegetables. I want you to see if you can find the same in rural areas here in Honduras or Mexico either one. NAFTA is what did that...yeah it is wonderful to argue that they have all this production..too bad it is the US doing the producing and none of it stays in the home country and the US corporations don't even pay any taxes on it either. Remember the H1N1 virus? Some believe it mutated in a massive US owned pig farm in Mexico...a US owned one mind you. If you think this is a new thing it isn't...just look at where the name Banana Republic originated from and then look up who Standard Fruit is.

Boo-Hoo! It's ALL the fault of the 'evil' United States of America! The government in those countries are NOT to blame one iota. Have you ever wondered why YOUR governments allow these corps into YOUR countries to 'exploit' their own people???? Where are their brains and their empathy towards their own people???

Angelhair, the US has to deal with reeping what they sow. When you go into another country and maninpulate and bribe the government and even threaten the government with invasion if they don't do your bidding and then steal their resources...don't be surprised when the citizens flood your borders in the form of illegal immigration because you have depleted their resources for your own benefit. Question...why doesn't the US deplete their own land instead of everyone else's? Why the need to do it at the point of a gun?

Angelhair, the US has to deal with reeping what they sow. When you go into another country and maninpulate and bribe the government and even threaten the government with invasion if they don't do your bidding and then steal their resources...don't be surprised when the citizens flood your borders in the form of illegal immigration because you have depleted their resources for your own benefit. Question...why doesn't the US deplete their own land instead of everyone else's? Why the need to do it at the point of a gun?

As I said before - you suffer from severe brainwashing. It's understandable as you are not to blame. The problem being that you should read up on the history of the USA with an open mind and stop believing the lies you were told. It's tragic to see so many people who come here to reap the opportunities bring with them your type of anti-USA mentality. It boggles the mind that all those governments whose countries are in misery and chaos end up with no dirt on THEIR hands. And yet so many of their people die trying to reach the shores/land of the country which is considered by people such as you to be the most 'evil' of all nations! It is what is considered the third world mentality - born out of poverty, lawlessness, chaos, misery - and in many instances - ignorance. You have proven my point.

Bring with them? I am not an immigrant moron..I am a US citizen born and bred and I am a NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN. Cherokee to be exact. There is no brainwashing done to me..it is living a reality that clearly you have never lived...walk sometime in those shoes and get back to me when you do.

Are you high? Are you literally high on drugs right now? You are the most incoherent, ignorant, illogical, inconsistent lame brain on this forum, which is saying a lot.

Bring with them? I am not an immigrant moron..I am a US citizen born and bred and I am a NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN. Cherokee to be exact. There is no brainwashing done to me..it is living a reality that clearly you have never lived...walk sometime in those shoes and get back to me when you do.

I thought you said you were living in Honduras.

so you never heard of the word ex pat?

I've heard of a lot of words you don't understand.

sweetheart if you understood the word you would not have had to make such a silly statement like ´I thought you were in Honduras´to the words of me being Native American Indian, specifically Cherokee and born in Texas...someone who has half a brain would understand that millions of people from the US do not live in the US. I have a blog on my experiences in Honduras in general as an ex pat in Honduras http://lagringasps.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Bitch, sometimes it seems you don't even bother to read your own words.

NATIVE AMERICANS is not that far removed from being an immigrant. I am a Chicksaw born and bred. So what? Much like a "anchor baby."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back