Illegal immigration separates families.

Link. I don't go searching to defend the evidence of manipulative liars.

evidence? Go fly a kite if you can't read the same thread you are in no one can help you!

Can't back up your claims without taking things out of context?

Bitch. Don't you EVER EVER PM me again suggesting I think it is cool to murder little 9 year old children. You are sick and twisted. Go take your meds. They are clearly overdue.

the only meds I take is Advair..which is an asthma med...lol. Don't dictate to me what I am or am not going to do..it wasn't a pm either it was a neg rep. I can neg rep you when I want to. After all you were the one who brushed off that it was no big deal and did not bother to check on the claim that minute men murdered a nine year old girl because she was hispanic..they in fact shot her at point blank range in the living room of her home right in front of her parents so yeah I will say what I want to you and you have lost control..it is clear because your name calling shows your lack of ability to reason and construct an argument.

evidence? Go fly a kite if you can't read the same thread you are in no one can help you!

Can't back up your claims without taking things out of context?

Bitch. Don't you EVER EVER PM me again suggesting I think it is cool to murder little 9 year old children. You are sick and twisted. Go take your meds. They are clearly overdue.

the only meds I take is Advair..which is an asthma med...lol. Don't dictate to me what I am or am not going to do..it wasn't a pm either it was a neg rep. I can neg rep you when I want to. After all you were the one who brushed off that it was no big deal and did not bother to check on the claim that minute men murdered a nine year old girl because she was hispanic..they in fact shot her at point blank range in the living room of her home right in front of her parents so yeah I will say what I want to you and you have lost control..it is clear because your name calling shows your lack of ability to reason and construct an argument.

You seriously need to treat your emotional instability.

What kind of person does it take to ****PM**** a person and suggest they think it's 'cool' to murder a little 9 year old girl just so you can throw an insult.

All bets are off. Now I'm watching you carefully. I will call you on every lie, fabrication, injustice, piece of dishonesty, and total BS and nonsense on your part.

I didn't verify your story, that makes it so I think it is f'en cool to kill children?

You are sick, twisted, and seriously mentally unstable. When you use dead children to throw insults, that tells far more about you than you realize.

um sort of at the moment you said fire the border patrol and hire the minutement that is when it came to it being cool in your opinion...You watch me carefully..oooh I am so scared...lmao...what exactly are you going to do o me? It seems that you might want to go take a long look in the mirror since I am not the one screeching profanities and losing control.

um sort of at the moment you said fire the border patrol and hire the minutement that is when it came to it being cool in your opinion...You watch me carefully..oooh I am so scared...lmao...what exactly are you going to do o me? It seems that you might want to go take a long look in the mirror since I am not the one screeching profanities and losing control.

We need to hire Soldiers of Fortune to guard our Southern Border!

It cost $5.8 billion for years 2001 - 2004 to incarcerate criminal aliens this was a 15 % increase, most inmates were from Mexico. The percentage of all federal prisoners who are criminal aliens has remained the same over the last 3 years—about 27 percent.
http://www.gao.gov/new.items/d05337r.pdf

11 years,,, very interesting, so you really don't have a clue what's going on over here. Should have known

11 years,,, very interesting, so you really don't have a clue what's going on over here. Should have known
I have plenty of clue what is going..living here does not mean I haven't been back to the US..travel back and forth quite frequently in fact. Like I said..none of your buisness.

not defensive at all Jerry just telling you to mind your own business..or do you think it impossible for a US citizen born in the US to live outside of the US somewhere in Central America? Might I invite you to take a look at Honduran Living..a group in Yahoo for those of us who are from the US living in Honduras???? I am not the only one here dear and most of us travel back and forth on a regular basis because of immigration requirements in Honduras that we do so.

I am still waiting for that proof from you that MS 13 originated in Honduras as you so wierdly claimed.

Members of Mara Salvatrucha, better known as MS-13, who are mostly Salvadoran nationals or first generation Salvadoran-Americans, but also Hondurans, Guatemalans, Mexicans, and other Central and South American immigrants. And according to our recent national threat assessment of this growing, mobile street gang, they could be operating in your community...now or in the near future.

Source:

FBI
The MS-13 Threat
A National Assessment
FBI — MS-13 Threat Assessment

MS-13 operates in at least 42 states and the District of Columbia and has about 6,000-10,000 members nationwide. Currently, the threat is highest in the western and northeastern parts of the country, which coincides with elevated Salvadoran immigrant populations in those areas. In the southeast and central regions, the current threat is moderate to low, but recently, we've seen an influx of MS-13 members into the southeast, causing an increase in violent crimes there.

MS-13 members engage in a wide range of criminal activity, including drug distribution, murder, rape, prostitution, robbery, home invasions, immigration offenses, kidnapping, carjackings/auto thefts, and vandalism. Most of these crimes, you'll notice, have one thing in common—they are exceedingly violent. And while most of the violence is directed toward other MS-13 members or rival street gangs, innocent citizens often get caught in the crossfire.

Source:

FBI

Members of Mara Salvatrucha, better known as MS-13, who are mostly Salvadoran nationals or first generation Salvadoran-Americans, but also Hondurans, Guatemalans, Mexicans, and other Central and South American immigrants. And according to our recent national threat assessment of this growing, mobile street gang, they could be operating in your community...now or in the near future.

Source:

FBI
The MS-13 Threat
A National Assessment

yes, they are NOW a transnational gang wolf...but Jerry said they originated in Honduras which they did not..they originated in Los Angeles and the people who started the gang were Salvadoran Refugees not Honduran. Deporting them made them a transnational gang that caused a huge problem that could have been contained but now is out of control

Last edited:
MS-13 are some bad dudes who like to kill people.

I agree with you on that Wolf, but since Jerry was arguing that they were Honduran and he was wrong it got into a semantics game. The issue though was made much more difficult by our deportation policies...no it wasn't wrong to deport them..it was wrong to deport them without informing their home countries how dangerous they were and that they belonged to Ms 13 now they are the rats that protect the Sinaloa cartel from Zetas. So we don't have a problem just in Los Angeles we have a problem that spreads across the continent...

Forum List

Back