Illegal immigration is a crime.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS A CRIME.

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:
Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or
Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or
Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.
Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.
See: Unlawful entry a crime since '29 - Rocky Mountain News -- June 11, 2006

I come to the conclusion that illegal aliens are law breakers and GOD feel the same way about them as he does any law breaker.
To come to this conclusion, I had to understand the meaning of words like alien resident, neighbor, brother,etc. I found the meaning of those words by comparing scriptures.

We are a nation of people that are loving, kind, compassionate and hospitable.
We pay all the taxes that are requested of us.
We give enormous amounts of money and assistance to numerous charities and religious organizations.
We also give to strangers we meet doing our life time and we do not ask them if the are legal or not.
We are also a nation of people who like to have some say in how our money is spent. We are a free nation and we deserve the freedom to choose how we spend our money.
We are also ready to assist our fellow man, no matter who they are and that have included illegal alines. They are not strangers to our generosity.

Why do some people feel so compelled to justify illegal immigration? I don’t get it. How some of you guys, you comfortable wealthy elitist that never had to get your hands dirty, how can you ignore the poor Americans and feel so much compassion for illegal aliens that are taking jobs? (That isn’t all they are taking but leave it at that). Skip the excuses, we’ve all heard them. We all know what a vicious cycle this is becoming. The jobs illegals are now doing, are ones that Americans DID do, once upon a time. Read a history book. The American worker had to fight and organize for over a hundred years to gain things like fair pay, safe conditions and for things some of you snarky bohunks take for granted. All that goes bye-bye with illegal aliens. Think not? Why do you think employers find illegals so appealing? “Diversity”? Guess again. Illegal aliens won’t strike, they can’t go to the labor relations board and they won’t complain to OSHA. Now, all these hard working Americans, they aren’t all irreplaceable rocket scientist like some of you, labor is the one asset they have to offer. Put yourselves in their place. Perhaps, you can’t relate to that. Try. Pretend they deserve as much respect as an illegal alien. Imagine if you can. That a large part of what this issue is about. Now, then some of you think that the resentment, and all the negative remarks are just the pointless ranting of hateful mean-spirited racist. Well, you’re not going to stamp out this resentment. You are not fighting racism. A noble but misplaced goal. Racism is a incidental topic. The resentment is far more relevant to the point. All the negative stuff, the “immigrant bashing”, we see on this board, perhaps some of you are reacting to THAT. It does get old. But, then you can just go to a different board. Turn off you computer. I live with illegals, and I can’t escape it so easily. Yes, there is plenty of negative stuff about illegal aliens that is true, that just gets ignored. It’s why I post here. It’s as if the main stream media , the majority of America and most politicians play “ hear now evil, see no evil think no evil”. Want a banana? Some of you pretend it’s just some delusion cooked up by Fox news and skinhead neo-Nazis. Well, duh, stop ignoring the bad stuff, it won’t go away. If any of you folks out there actually experience a continued ongoing string of POSITIVE experiences with illegal aliens, (baring exploiting them for profit), then by all means, lets hear it.I’d like to know who these sneaky fraudlent interlopers make our lives any betterr when we are at each other throats over their very presence, the economy is in shambles, and our own poor can’t get an even break in this global economic mess.

Forum List

Back