Islamic Imam Says France Imported “Garbage.”

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
I'm no fan of the Islamic religion (political ideology) but this particular Imam pretty much explains to a “T” why France is experiencing its current, riotous crisis. And as long as other Western nations continue allowing the “garbage” to invade their lands, then they can expect the same crises in the days to come. That includes Canada and the USA. Melting pot societies always implode in the long run. Ask Greece, Rome, and the folks from the Tower of Babel.

He's right, you know. I've just developed a whole new appreciation for the Muzzies.

Not that I'd want to be one or anything.
Nobody seems to be able to answer the question: why are all the “refugees” males between the ages of 18 and 30 (generally speaking)? They're typically the criminals that the Mideastern nations don't want. The same is generally true of the invaders pouring over America's southern border.

Nobody seems to be able to answer the question: why are all the “refugees” males between the ages of 18 and 30 (generally speaking)? They're typically the criminals that the Mideastern nations don't want. The same is generally true of the invaders pouring over America's southern border.

So civilized countries are being used as dumping grounds by less civilized countries. We've fucked ourselves with out own generosity, which is probably what the Roman Empire once did.

So civilized countries are being used as dumping grounds by less civilized countries. We've fucked ourselves with out own generosity, which is probably what the Roman Empire once did.

Now some Congress Critters are proposing a fast-track citizenship for illegals to serve in the US military. The Roman Empire did something similar.

I'm no fan of the Islamic religion (political ideology) but this particular Imam pretty much explains to a “T” why France is experiencing its current, riotous crisis. And as long as other Western nations continue allowing the “garbage” to invade their lands, then they can expect the same crises in the days to come. That includes Canada and the USA. Melting pot societies always implode in the long run. Ask Greece, Rome, and the folks from the Tower of Babel.

In all religions and atheism, there's bad crowds. Western governments are obsessed in importing all that garbage to the detriment of their indigenous people.

and yet, God seems to want it re-tried "from time to time" ;)
but you're right, there's a historical pattern here, and with the seperation of Church and State we should now look beyond God's advice to determine our own futures as living humans.

(i am an omnitheism - Wiktionary omni-theist, i believe in all Gods' abilities towards kindness and wisdom).

Last edited:

It's not that they "imported rubbish", it's that they didn't provide the opportunities for them to succeed.
And you can say melting pot countries societies always implode, true, but then SOCIETIES always tend to implode.... so.... the melting pot part isn't necessary.

When do the candle light vigils and stop the hate campaigns begin ?

anannananannanamamama.jpg

The Melting Pot has been a big part of what has made us the greatest, most powerful nation in the history of the world. One of France's problems is that they have no melting pot.

Calm down.
Complete B.S. It's dragging America into the abyss. It didn't work for Rome or Greece or any other nation that attempted it, and it's currently failing right before our eyes.

It's not that they "imported rubbish", it's that they didn't provide the opportunities for them to succeed.
And you can say melting pot countries societies always implode, true, but then SOCIETIES always tend to implode.... so.... the melting pot part isn't necessary.
It's not anyone else's job to "provide opportunities." It's up to the invaders to create opportunities or to latch on to the ones that were already available. They (the invaders) failed on both counts.

and yet, God seems to want it re-tried "from time to time" ;)
but you're right, there's a historical pattern here, and with the seperation of Church and State we should now look beyond God's advice to determine our own futures as living humans.

(i am an omnitheism - Wiktionary omni-theist, i believe in all Gods' abilities towards kindness and wisdom).
"Kindness and wisdom" are wonderful things when you aren't being hacked to death by foreign invaders, or when your house isn't being burned to the ground.

It's not anyone else's job to "provide opportunities." It's up to the invaders to create opportunities or to latch on to the ones that were already available. They (the invaders) failed on both counts.

Do you know ANYTHING about France? No, thought not.

Get this straight. France INVADED countries like Algeria, then FRANCE made them a part of FRANCE.
These people did not INVADE, they were INVADED and INCORPORATED into France.
Want to know where the largest national park is in the EU? Well, it's in Latin America. Because that is a part of France. Also a part of France just south of Newfoundland, literally a part of the EU. Not that far from the US, really.

Do you know ANYTHING about France? No, thought not.

Get this straight. France INVADED countries like Algeria, then FRANCE made them a part of FRANCE.
These people did not INVADE, they were INVADED and INCORPORATED into France.
Want to know where the largest national park is in the EU? Well, it's in Latin America. Because that is a part of France. Also a part of France just south of Newfoundland, literally a part of the EU. Not that far from the US, really.
The West's "invasions" of 3rd world nations improved the conditions of those nations with 1st world ideals and inventions. Invading 1st world nations with 3rd worlders drags those nations down.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back