Illegal Aliens Bring Incurable Diseases Into The Country!

So you are saying one quote from the Dept. of Homeland Security validates all other posts by the OP? Inquiring minds would like to know. For starters, the title of this thread is a fallacy.

<<<

No, the op had 3 quotes, one of which was from the Department of Homeland Security. Gunny called all of it "sensationalist crap" and said this was not going to be allowed here. IMO, if you don't like the source, you should provide something to disprove it, not just call it "sensationalist crap" and not allow it. I remember when Clinton was in power "Capital Hill Blue" was considered a biased source and no one believed it, but when it started talking about about Bush, suddenly it was a reliable source. The truth is that the only way you are going to find the real truth is to get it from several sources. I know for a fact that the increase in TB in this country comes from ILLEGAL aliens. Legal aliens have to go through a health check and if they have tb, they can't come, if they have been exposed to tb, they have to take the pills to insure they won't affect the rest of the country. 30 years ago, we didn't have the amount of tb we have now, but then again, we didn't have the number of illegals we have now either. Every American gets a tb test regularly, even in school, or they did when I was a kid. I even got one before I went to Mexico and again when I came back. I traveled all over Mexico, I lived with a Mexican family and I was exposed to TB. I don't think it's sensationalist crap to claim that the increase in TB comes from illegals who sneak into our country and don't have to go through a health check or a background check.

The truth is that while they may not have it when they come here, they most likely were exposed to it in their own country and because of they don't get a health check and don't take the pills, it becomes active here and they infect 100s and 1000s of people. TB can remain dormant for years before an outbreak, that's why we have had regular tb tests in America for years. That's why we give peopel who test positive those pills to take for a year.

Sheila, William Randolph Hearst stoked the beginning of the Spanish-American War because he allowed to be printed in his newspapers "sensationalist crap". I think what Gunny is saying, is research, compare..come up with empirical data to support posts.

I have seen threads on other boards, ie; aol, in which posters truly believe Mexicans are soley responsilbe for lice outbreaks. This type of bigotry does not solve our pressing immigration issues. Now I know I have been called names like "Mexican lover"...etc. on aol by some of the more viseral posters..which is meant as insulting. All because I defend "humans" of all nations... Not often, over there, have I had good discussion and debate regarding real issues surrounding illegal immigration. This is why I have stopped visiting that board and have only posted on political discussion boards.

BTW, I'm against ALL immigration, legal and illegal, except for marriages and some off spring. Our country can not handle this type of influx of people.

<<<

I agree that blaming mexicans solely for lice outbreaks is a little rediculous. I too have defended Mexicans. Heck I used to live in Mexico with a Mexican family. The problem is that the Mexicans that are sneaking across the border are the poorest of the poor or the criminals. Ocassionally there will be a middleclass Mexican that comes here to make money so they can go home and live like kings. Elivra, the woman that stayed in the Chicago Church was not poor in Mexico, she was building her own home, she had a college education in Mexico, she came up here because she realized she could make more money here than there, and she could live comfortably on our money. She got paid lots of money for her son from our government. ADHD is considered a health impairment and since she was working under the table, she would have collected ssi on him plus MPC, which can be over $1500 a month. How many Americans that are working to do you know that make that much? Add what she made on top of that and she made quite a little bundle to send home.

Mexico is sending their poor here so that we will take care of them and they are having children here so that we will pay them. In fact, though i didn't keep the report, I read that Mexican citizens in America have more children than Mexican citizens in Mexico, what does that tell you?

The pecking order places Gunny, the ADMIN, at the top of the food chain. the forum rules are evident. You can either conform and enjoy the forum or keep walking down highway interweb 109. Before you launch into some "this is a public forum and I have the freedom of speech" diatribe you might wanna actually browse our site rules. We didn't come to Aol. You came to USMB.

:thup:

<<<

Don't worry, I won't launch one of those "this is a public forum" speeches. I have come to the conclusion that it's obvious this isn't a public forum, it's a private one, with their own rules, the only question is, do I wish to abide by those rules, is this the place for me. I have a problem with an ADMIN lambasting someone for providing quotes to prove his point. I've always believed you should be able to back up your opinion with facts but if those facts are dismissed out of hand, how do you debate on a fair level?

The words "pecking order" really bother me. I can understand having a board monitor, but that's a monitor, someone who insures the rules are being followed that doesn't make him/her any better or worse than anyone else here, it just means they have a job to do. If they do their job well, it can make the board a good experience. My first experience with Gunny was not a positive one. I will see how this plays out but if everyone who posts articles on here that Gunny disagrees with is lambasted or kicked out, then this obviously won't work out for me. I happen to like hearing differing viewpoints, otherwise, why be here in the first place?

newbies are very welcomed here...hence the introduction thread. what was not welcomed was the demand for aol refugees to have their own forum etc.
perhaps a good read of the introduction threads will show you where the aols jumped in with large fonts etc..demanding this and that....hardly the way to make a good first impression. and now...all this sillie crap about...we didnt get our way...we are leaving.. do you realize how childish you sound??

you gave the board what...7 posts....do you have a spine...if so..what do you use it for?

<<<

OHHH, my first personal attack, maybe this is a good place after all. lol

<<<

No, the op had 3 quotes, one of which was from the Department of Homeland Security. Gunny called all of it "sensationalist crap" and said this was not going to be allowed here. IMO, if you don't like the source, you should provide something to disprove it, not just call it "sensationalist crap" and not allow it. I remember when Clinton was in power "Capital Hill Blue" was considered a biased source and no one believed it, but when it started talking about about Bush, suddenly it was a reliable source. The truth is that the only way you are going to find the real truth is to get it from several sources. I know for a fact that the increase in TB in this country comes from ILLEGAL aliens. Legal aliens have to go through a health check and if they have tb, they can't come, if they have been exposed to tb, they have to take the pills to insure they won't affect the rest of the country. 30 years ago, we didn't have the amount of tb we have now, but then again, we didn't have the number of illegals we have now either. Every American gets a tb test regularly, even in school, or they did when I was a kid. I even got one before I went to Mexico and again when I came back. I traveled all over Mexico, I lived with a Mexican family and I was exposed to TB. I don't think it's sensationalist crap to claim that the increase in TB comes from illegals who sneak into our country and don't have to go through a health check or a background check.

The truth is that while they may not have it when they come here, they most likely were exposed to it in their own country and because of they don't get a health check and don't take the pills, it becomes active here and they infect 100s and 1000s of people. TB can remain dormant for years before an outbreak, that's why we have had regular tb tests in America for years. That's why we give peopel who test positive those pills to take for a year.

What I read was an article by author Madeleine Pelner Cosner, self proclaimed medievalist who founded Institute for Medieval and Renaissance Studies among other things. Her article regarding foreigners bringing over disease lacks empirical support data for her claims.

We are living in a global society, thousands of planes fly into America from foreign countries everyday, carrying millions of visitors. Of course disease will be spread...and I do not doubt stoways or those sneaky enough to cross into the US carry any more or any less than those coming from China for a vacation to Las Vegas and Disneyland.

Remember, AIDS was spread by someone traveling legally.

What I read was an article by author Madeleine Pelner Cosner, self proclaimed medievalist who founded Institute for Medieval and Renaissance Studies among other things. Her article regarding foreigners bringing over disease lacks empirical support data for her claims.

We are living in a global society, thousands of planes fly into America from foreign countries everyday, carrying millions of visitors. Of course disease will be spread...and I do not doubt stoways or those sneaky enough to cross into the US carry any more or any less than those coming from China for a vacation to Las Vegas and Disneyland.

Remember, AIDS was spread by someone traveling legally.

<<<

Those flying on those planes are not poor and most likely had a recent medical check up. Many of them have to pass certain tests before they can even come here on a tourist visa. Though there was one man recently that came on those planes legally something like 68 times and he had that violent strain of tb. How many did he expose. What's worse, our government did nothing about it, he was an upperclass Mexican. An American who flew to Europe on his honeymoon comes home and is locked up but they let this man cross the border 68 times with that same disease.

The poor coming across the border though, are much more likely to bring diseases with them as they haven't had the medical checks, nor the money for regular healthcare. If you think about it, it's common sense.

<<<

Those flying on those planes are not poor and most likely had a recent medical check up. Many of them have to pass certain tests before they can even come here on a tourist visa. Though there was one man recently that came on those planes legally something like 68 times and he had that violent strain of tb. How many did he expose. What's worse, our government did nothing about it, he was an upperclass Mexican. An American who flew to Europe on his honeymoon comes home and is locked up but they let this man cross the border 68 times with that same disease.

The poor coming across the border though, are much more likely to bring diseases with them as they haven't had the medical checks, nor the money for regular healthcare. If you think about it, it's common sense.

WHAT are you talking about? Regardless whether a traveler comes here from China or France, s/he is not required to pass a medical test....and probably they have not been to a doctor.

I traveled to China last month...and I did not have to visit a doctor before traveling. I also visited Japan. No requirements there either. I did take comfort when arriving in China, passengers are required to step through a portal which takes the passenger's temperature. Those over normal are held by immigration for further medical inspection. Bird flu and SARS are bad news... Chinese and other Asian countries are approaching this problem with intelligence, using scientific data and technological methods available to combat it. This is the the paradigm the US should adopt. It is effective and works.

<<<

Don't worry, I won't launch one of those "this is a public forum" speeches. I have come to the conclusion that it's obvious this isn't a public forum, it's a private one, with their own rules, the only question is, do I wish to abide by those rules, is this the place for me. I have a problem with an ADMIN lambasting someone for providing quotes to prove his point. I've always believed you should be able to back up your opinion with facts but if those facts are dismissed out of hand, how do you debate on a fair level?

The words "pecking order" really bother me. I can understand having a board monitor, but that's a monitor, someone who insures the rules are being followed that doesn't make him/her any better or worse than anyone else here, it just means they have a job to do. If they do their job well, it can make the board a good experience. My first experience with Gunny was not a positive one. I will see how this plays out but if everyone who posts articles on here that Gunny disagrees with is lambasted or kicked out, then this obviously won't work out for me. I happen to like hearing differing viewpoints, otherwise, why be here in the first place?

Gunny is a fair man. I say this as both king troll around these here parts and a former mod. You are free to disagree with the application of his administrative role but i'd suggest you use PMs. If this place isn't what you are looking for then good luck finding you new internet home.

LONG LIVE THE MOTHERFUCKING KING.

WHAT are you talking about? Regardless whether a traveler comes here from China or France, s/he is not required to pass a medical test....and probably they have not been to a doctor.

I traveled to China last month...and I did not have to visit a doctor before traveling. I also visited Japan. No requirements there either. I did take comfort when arriving in China, passengers are required to step through a portal which takes the passenger's temperature. Those over normal are held by immigration for further medical inspection. Bird flu and SARS are bad news... Chinese and other Asian countries are approaching this problem with intelligence, using scientific data and technological methods available to combat it. This is the the paradigm the US should adopt. It is effective and works.

So you have never had a physical or a tb test?

A temperature test will not tell if you've been exposed to tb. TB as well as other diseases are prevelent in the poor of 3rd world countries, common sense tells you that they are bringing these disease in when they sneak across the border.

Do you really believe I was exposed to TB by the middle class Mexican family I was living with? No it was from visiting the poor outlying villages where the people can't afford medical care.

And there are different requirements for different countries. We face fewer restrictions visiting 3rd world countries than their people face coming here, again, for obvious reasons. I used to work with United Airlines and I can tell you that the requirements for visiting other countries are different with each country you visit, some, like Japan, don't require anything more than a passport, others require a recent medical check up and proof of vaccinations. I had to have that to get my tourist visa to go to mexico, granted that was 30 years ago and things may have changed. Today,I don't think you even need a visa to go to Mexico. Each country has it's own requirements.

So you have never had a physical or a tb test?

A temperature test will not tell if you've been exposed to tb. TB as well as other diseases are prevelent in the poor of 3rd world countries, common sense tells you that they are bringing these disease in when they sneak across the border.

Do you really believe I was exposed to TB by the middle class Mexican family I was living with? No it was from visiting the poor outlying villages where the people can't afford medical care.

And there are different requirements for different countries. We face fewer restrictions visiting 3rd world countries than their people face coming here, again, for obvious reasons. I used to work with United Airlines and I can tell you that the requirements for visiting other countries are different with each country you visit, some, like Japan, don't require anything more than a passport, others require a recent medical check up and proof of vaccinations. I had to have that to get my tourist visa to go to mexico, granted that was 30 years ago and things may have changed. Today,I don't think you even need a visa to go to Mexico. Each country has it's own requirements.

Sheila, stick to the facts. Here are the latest stats regarding TB provided by the CDC, a far more reliable source than some medieval expert. By your own standard, Asians in America by far carry more TB than Mexicans.

USA: What are the rates of TB for different racial and ethnic populations†?

American Indians or Alaska Natives: 5.9 cases per 100,000 persons

Asians: 26.3 cases per 100,000 persons

Blacks: 9.4 cases per 100,000 persons

Native Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders: 23.0 cases per 100,000 persons

Hispanics or Latinos: 8.5 cases per 100,000 persons

Whites: 1.1 cases per 100,000 persons

If you click on the blue links provided in each of my posts, you'll find the Source of the information. I&#8217;m amazed that people refuse to acknowledge reputable facts!

When you set up an immigration message board, people are going to talk about illegal immigration. Americans have no problem with LEGAL immigration. We welcome immigrants that come the right way and become American citizens.

People have to distinguish between the two: Legal Immigrants and illegal aliens. They are not the same. It&#8217;s like a bank customer making a legal lawful withdrawal from his bank account and a person robbing a bank, there is quite a difference between the two.

Department of Homeland Security Report:
http://www.house.gov/mccaul/pdf/Investigaions-Border-Report.pdf

The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
Volume 10 Spring 2005
Journal of the American Physicians and Surgeons - Vol. 10 No. 1

Journal of the American Physicians and Surgeons - Vol. 10 No. 1

&#8220;The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States&#8221;.

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. - Criminal Profiler : Crime & Terrorism investigation resources

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Ph.D. - Criminal Profiler : Crime & Terrorism investigation resources

Last edited:
Illegals can't get tb tests without exposing themselves as illegals. Here, most work in construction and restaurants. Outside the city, it's mostly agriculture.

They don't hold jobs as teachers or doctors that require credentials.

Bearing in mind that is a general statement. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, and how illegals are emplyed is going to vary by location, I'm sure.
Yeah in those places they will be only exposing themselves, tb isn't that easy to get, it isn't hard but it is not as easy as one would think. Plus one can be exposed to TB and still not get it which can also give you a postive test.
And my statement was just saying one needs to have a test if they are going to be in close enough contact where they can spread the disease. If you go to rehab you even have to get a tb test. And my other point is, it is not something we really need to worry to much about. Other legal immigrants can carry such disease as tb, it is not just something mexicans carry!

Illegal Aliens are not considered a Race.

I know a person that contracted TB from and illegal alien. The point is many people would still be alive if the illegal aliens entered the country the right way and got MEDICAL EXAMS before entering.

Cases of Leprosy on The Rise In The U.S., The New York Times. &#8220;While there were some 900 recorded cases in the United States 40 years ago, today more than 7,000 people have leprosy.&#8221; Leprosy is an airborne virus, it can also be spread by touching and coughing

Steve Quayle News Alerts
Leprosy in America: new cause for concern &mdash; JSCMS
LP: LEPROSY, HEPATITIS AND TUBERCULOSIS RISING FAST IN THE U.S.

lol, that bullshit was already discredited. Look around you, how many people have you seen with leprosy? 7,000 cases in thirty years...my God, you can make your case against illegals without mouthing lies and hate. People like you are more dangerous than any group of Mexicans will ever be.

lol, that bullshit was already discredited. Look around you, how many people have you seen with leprosy? 7,000 cases in thirty years...my God, you can make your case against illegals without mouthing lies and hate. People like you are more dangerous than any group of Mexicans will ever be.

How do you spot someone with leprosy? Unless they lost a limb while walking down the street in front of me I would probably have no idea.

You are very prejudice against your own race. Don't be so hard on yourself. The illegal aliens are not one race of people, they're from all over the world. Why take it so personal? If you don't like the story go sue the New York Times their the ones who printed the story WORLDWIDE to begin with!

Now, go and drink your KOOLAID. OR do you even know what that is?

You are very prejudice against your own race. Don't be so hard on yourself. The illegal aliens are not one race of people, they're from all over the world. Why take it so personal? If you don't like the story go sue the New York Times their the ones who printed the story WORLDWIDE to begin with!

Now, go and drink your KOOLAID. OR do you even know what that is?
You've no idea what race I am, dope.

I don't take it personal, I see you for what you are...an extremist hater with no care about understanding anything but some bullshit fearmongering.

But please, continue, because people like you do nothing but earn the disgust of anyone rational.

How do you spot someone with leprosy? Unless they lost a limb while walking down the street in front of me I would probably have no idea.

Leprosy!

My Gosh I have Leprosy!

There goes my ear again, into my beer again!

Leprosy!

My Gosh I have Leprosy!

There goes my eye again, into my pie again!

Leprosy!

My Gosh I have Leprosy!

There goes my tooth again, into my stew again!

leprosy!

My Gosh I Have Leprosy!

There Goes My Ear Again, Into My Beer Again!

Leprosy!

My Gosh I Have Leprosy!

There Goes My Eye Again, Into My Pie Again!

Leprosy!

My Gosh I Have Leprosy!

There Goes My Tooth Again, Into My Stew Again!
:d

You've no idea what race I am, dope.

I don't take it personal, I see you for what you are...an extremist hater with no care about understanding anything but some bullshit fearmongering.

But please, continue, because people like you do nothing but earn the disgust of anyone rational.

Now Ravi,

This is what I don't understand. Perhaps you could explain it to me. Since your sooo up on illegal alien issues.
How will we pay for the illegal aliens Free Medical if we take our Honkey arses back to Europe?

f3c82093.jpg

dEMANDFREEMEDICALMARCHERS.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back